TCS Youth Employment Program 2022 | TCS Youth Employment Program salary | TCS training program for freshers 2022 | TCS training program for students | TCS training and Hiring Program | TCS Youth Employment Program 2022 Registration
TCS Youth Employment Program 2022 | TCS YEP Program @ www.tcs.com Youth Employment Program: Tata Consultancy Services, India’s largest software company, has launched its Youth Employment Program (YEP) to rebuild livelihoods and provide employment opportunities to those affected by the Covid-19 pandemic. It is the flagship CSR program of the company to empower youth, women from rural colleges, and unemployed graduates, especially in socially and economically backward sections. Under this program, TCS includes courses focusing on Quantitative Aptitude, Business Communication Skills, Programming, and Domain Skills. Rural and underprivileged graduate youth from socially and economically backward families need a stepping stone to stand at par in the job market. Lack of opportunities, exposure, communication skills, confidence, and technical knowledge cannot allow them to connect with their destiny. To get more upcoming latest Scheme like this, just touch the attached link
The Youth Employment Program responds to this need of the youth and sets them free and equal to gain meaningful employment in the industry. TCS is training the participating youth, especially in quantitative skills, business communication skills, programming, and domain skills. After receiving this specialized training and guidance, we will support them in finding employment opportunities,” TCS said in a statement. So far the company has received 1,384 referrals, supported by 700+ TCS associates in their learning and placement journey. More than 80% of candidates are from Maharashtra, West Bengal, Andhra Pradesh, Tamil Nadu, Telangana, Uttar Pradesh, and Karnataka. To avail of exclusive job offers, join our Telegram Channel page now!
|Designation||Youth Employment Program|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Join our Telegram|
TCS Youth Employment Program 2022 Scheme
- Participants must have a smartphone/ tablet/ laptop with a proper internet connection for this program.
- 90% attendance in classes is necessary.
- 17 Working Days
- 06 Hours/day
- Monday – Saturday
TCS YEP Program: Summary
Underneath the YEP, school, and college students will be trained in the 21st-century skills needed to succeed in the digital economy. The training program covers English communication, corporate etiquette, analytical thinking and problem solving, basic computer and technology skills, and self-confidence. To get more upcoming Diploma Jobs, click here
- TCS has received more than 1,300 referrals, of which more than 85% are friends or relatives of employees, the company added.
- TCS said that more than 4,900 direct students have benefited from its youth program, and under the non-IT youth employment program, 9,200 students and 56 external interns and professionals have been trained.
Since its inception, 1,24,000 youth have been trained. 24,800 people are employed in private and public companies, including 13,800 in TCS. TCS also has a free online course: TCS Ion Career Edge for young professionals. It is a 15-day course that helps job seekers improve their key employability skills. Get the upcoming & current Graduate Jobs here
TCS Youth Employment Program 2022: Required Details
- To promote employment of rural youth belonging to socially and economically backward communities, thereby promoting inclusive growth
- Expose beneficiaries to industrial needs and make them eligible for employment in the corporate sector, government, and other MSMEs.
- Make sure the continued availability of the talent pool for the industry increase diversity and gender equality.
–>>> Here you can view the Latest Exam Hall Tickets
TCS Youth Employment Scheme 2022: Eligibility Criteria
- The previous year (2021) graduates from Arts, Commerce, and Science backgrounds can apply for this program.
- Final year (ie, 4th and 6th semester) undergraduate students from Arts, Commerce, and Science backgrounds are also eligible for this scheme.
- Pursuing/completing a Master’s degree in full-time/part-time mode is not eligible
- Should not exceed 28 years of age.
Mode of Education:
- General Graduates: Those who are in the final year of their degree and have completed their degree within the last two calendar years.
- Engineering Graduates: 5th Semester Graduates
- Applicants should come from families whose family income is below Rs.6 lakh
Our Journey So far
- 2009: TCS integrates Tata Affirmative Action Policy into its CSR strategy
- 2010: First batches under YEP for non-engineering graduates in four places (Sivakasi, Kovilpatti, Satara, and Kalahandi)
- 2013: Initiation of YEP for engineering graduates
- 2016: Major content revision and maturing of the Four Pillar Framework
- 2020: Entirely digital delivery of training
- 2021: Introduction of personalized learning paths
Students will be selected by the course coordinator as per TCS guidelines. The decision of the Course Coordinator and TCS Committee is final in this regard TCS Youth Employment Scheme 2022. To get the Engineering Jobs, click here
—>>> Check the latest Exams Answer Keys Here
Contenders can be mobilized through unpaid partnerships through our 500+ partners. It cuts across colleges, universities, civil society organizations, religious trusts, government bodies, corporate trusts, and Tata Group companies.
Training Content: Prepared by TCS experts, focused on industry needs. Around 200 hours for engineering graduates and 100+ hours for others
Trainees: Training is provided by TCS employees as volunteers, highlighting their expertise and professional skills. Some external experts also contribute to this.
Placement: Trainees are mentored for TCS and external placements through a coach-trainee and mentor model.
Training is often delivered digitally, with entrants receiving around two hours of self-directed and guided learning per day. In more remote locations, it is offered in a hybrid model where the trainer is physically present to train and guide the candidates. The training follows a specific learning path.
Registration => Pre-Training Assessments => MAGEC => Career Guidance => Exit Assessment => Placement Support
All entrants are exposed to multiple opportunities during training and completion of training. Applicants are registered on the National Career Services Portal under the Ministry of Labor and Employment, Government of India and can access various types of employers and vacancies posted on it. Contenders also participate in National Eligibility Tests organized by TCS, the scores of which are accepted by various industries. To get the latest Private Jobs, click here
- Direct recruitment to positions within TCS
- Application to other companies (through TCS iON, NCS, job portals, etc)
- The direct link with employers and placement agencies
- Mentoring candidates with other career aspirations
No registration fee is required for this training program. It is absolutely free. Nonetheless, only serious and highly committed students should apply for this project. Active participation in all sessions is mandatory for all participants
—>>> Get the All Exams Merit List, here
The training will cover approximately 90 hours of Standard modules prepared by TCS in Business Skills, Communication skills, Quantitative skills, Logical Reasoning, computer, interview skills, and resume writing to name a few. This will be followed by training specific domains. In addition, trainees will also be mentored for training in free Self-Learning Courses by TCS Ion Portal.
–>>> Here Just go through the Previous Year’s Question papers for all Exams
All participants will be issued an e-certificate of participation by TCS on successful completion of the training program.
—>> Get the upcoming Government, Banking, & others Exam Syllabus here
There Goal is to Train 10 million youth by 2030 through the India-wide Youth Employment Programme, bridging the skill gap and thereby pushing them into the job market. Rural and underprivileged graduate youth from socially and economically backward families need a stepping stone to stand at par in the job market. Lack of opportunities, exposure, communication skills, confidence, and technical knowledge cannot allow them to connect with their destiny. The Youth Employment Program responds to this need of the youth and sets them free and equal to gain meaningful employment in the industry
—>>> Also check out the Exam pattern Here
TCS Youth Employment Program 2022 Registration
- Go to the official website portal
- Enter the homepage & find the TCS Youth Employment Program Application Form Link
- A PDF Format of the application form will appear on your display, download it.
- At this moment, fill in the exact details asked in the application form
- Once you have completed the form, double-check the details you filled in on the form
- Now, Tap on the Submit button, and download the Youth Employment Program Scheme 2022 application form.
- Fill out this Youth Employment Program Form 2022 after confirming your eligibility.
- Now, you need to attach the required documents to apply online with this TCS Youth Employment Program 2022 application form.
- Finally, carefully re-check all details before submitting them
We hope you find this post useful and informative about the upcoming Examination System, Previous Year Question Papers, etc. Naukrimessenger.com is the best website for those who want to participate in government, banking, court, and other exams. Naukrimeesenger.com makes it easy for interested people to read by providing study materials. This is a great way to keep up-to-date with the latest info about government and other Exams. To avail of exclusive job offers, join our Telegram Channel page now!