ONGC Foundation Scholarship 2023 | ONGC Scholarship Eligibility | ONGC Scholarship Amount | ONGC Scholarship Last Date
ONGC Foundation Scholarship 2023: Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC) Foundation Scholarship invites application from the talented students belonging to the economically backward classes get the equal opportunity to perform their best in their respective educational domains and shine bright in the future. 50% of the scholarships are reserved for female candidates to promote women empowerment through their education. This would encourage the meritorious students of under given categories to pursue higher education without having to worry about the finances.
ONGC Scholarship Scheme
The ONGC foundation scholarship scheme is available for meritorious students of SC/ST, OBC & EWS Category. ONGC Foundation has been striving in the fields of Education, Health, Livelihood and many more. In each and every year the ONGC provides scholarship to meritorious SC/ST, OBC & General (EWS) students pursuing courses of Engineering, MBSS, MBA and Geology & Geophysics.
|Recruiter||Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC)|
|Join our Telegram|
ONGC Scholarship Eligibility 2023
- Candidates belonging to OBC, SC/ ST, and economically weaker sections of general categories.
- Students should be Indian citizens.
- Family Annual Income for SC/ST should be under 4.5 lakh per year.
- The Candidates Annual Family Income should not be more than 2 lakh for General and OBC
- Candidate must have 60% in 12th Board Exam.
- Students must be pursuing in 1st year of Graduate Engineering or MBBS courses or 1st year of Master’s degree in Geology/Geophysics or MBA from AICTE/ MCI/ UGC/ Association of Indian Universities/ State Education Boards/ State Government/ Central Government.
- The students should have secured a minimum of 6.0 out of 10 points in GPA/CGPA.
- Their age limit should be 30 years.
ONGC Scholarship Amount
The ONGC has recently announced scholarship amount for the year 2021-22 academic session.
- ONGC Scholarship Amount for SC/ ST– 1000 Candidate under the category of SC/ ST they can get scholarship amount as Rs. 48,000 for each year.
- ONGC Scholarship Amount for OBC– 500 Candidate under the category of OBC are eligible to receive scholarship amount as Rs. 48,000 for each year.
- ONGC Scholarship Amount for General- 500 selected candidate are eligible to receive Rs. 48,000 as the scholarship amount for each year.
ONGC Scholarship Selection Process
- After receiving application form, the ONGC will disclose the Selection List a few days after the Form Submissio
- The ONGC Final List of Selected Candidates will only be rewarded with the Scholarship Amount.
ONGC Scholarship Required Documents
- Passport size photographs
- Caste certificate (It should be in the English or Hindi language)
- Age proof (either birth certificate or class X Number sheet)
- Class XII number sheets (for students pursuing BE and MBBS)
- Graduation Number sheets (for students pursuing MBA and master’s in geology/geophysics)
- Yearly income certificate issued by the competent authorities (It should either be in the English or Hindi language)
- Bank Information containing the bank name, beneficiary’s name, bank branch, and IFSC code
- A copy of the PAN card
While applying ONGC Foundation scholarship candidate need to submit some of the above said documents.
ONGC Scholarship Last Date 2023
The ONGC sets some important date as the starting date and closing date for the scholarship.
- Staring Date: going on
- Last date: 06.03.2023
How to apply for ONGC Scholarship 2023
Candidates who are interested in ONGC Foundation scholarship they are requested to use the under given steps to apply for scholarship.
- Go To the official portal of Oil and Natural Gas Corporation
- Get the scholarship section.
- Read all the details that they are given.
- On the newly opened reward page, tap on Click here to apply.
- Click on the option of Apply for Reward.
- Enter the details that they asked.
- Then upload the documents that they asked.
- Finally submit application form.