HSSC Recruitment 2021 – Post Graduate Teacher (Sanskrit) Posts – Total Vacancies: 534 – Last Date: 03.03.2021 – Apply Online @ hssc.gov.in
HSSC Recruitment 2021: Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) has invite applications from eligible contenders for the position of Post Graduate Teacher (Sanskrit) on direct recruitment basis. According to the HSSC vacancy notification, 534 vacancies are allocated for this mentioned PGT posts. Contenders may apply through online mode @adv12021.hryssc.in/StaticPages. PG Teacher online application will be activated from 16.02.2021 to 03.03.2021. Official notification is available @hssc.gov.in.
|Recruiter||Haryana Staff Selection Commission|
|Designation||Post Graduate Teacher (PGT Sanskrit)|
|Job Location||Himachal Pradesh|
As per the notification, the selected contenders will be placed at anywhere in Haryana as decided by the Haryana Staff Selection Commission ( हरियाणा कर्मचारी चयन आयोग). Candidates are requested to read the eligibility criteria and ensure that they meet all the criteria before applying. Instructions, additional documents details, Apply Online Registration link (HSSC Login) are available in the official notification. Candidates should have valid Mobile Number and E-mail ID. Applicants should have Hindi/ Sanskrit as one of the subject in Matriculation or Higher Studies. Having qualified Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test (HTET) Certificate or School Teachers Eligibility Test (STET) Certificate of relevant subject.
HSSC PGT Sanskrit Vacancy Notification Details
Selection will be based on Examination, which will be held on 14th March 2021. HSSC planned to allot pay scale in the pay matrix level-8 (Rs. 47,600-1,51,100) for PGT Teacher post. Job seekers who are also seeking for Central government Jobs, they should follow our Naukri Messenger website regularly for more frequent updates about recruitment. Here you will get brief information about HSSC latest jobs Required Qualification, Age limitation, Application Procedure and Important Dates and Links in the below article. So read this article till the end to get all the information regarding this recruitment.
- Contenders should possess “M.A. Sanskrit/ Acharya and B.Ed./ Shiksha Shastri/ Language Teachers Course (L.T.C.)/ Oriental Training (O.T.)/ equivalent qualification in Sanskrit from a recognized university conducted by the Haryana Education Department.
- Kindly Check HSSC notification about qualification details.
- Minimum 18 years to Maximum 42 years.
- Refer Official notification of Haryana Staff Selection Commission for age limit and relaxation.
- Online (CBT) Exam/ OMR Based Examination
- Kindly refer HSSC PGT notification to get more details about it.
HSSC PG Teacher (Sanskrit) Online Application Procedure
Eligible Contenders should apply through online @ www.hssc.gov.in till 03.03.2021. To apply, initially aspirants have to make Registration to get provisional ID & Password via E-mail Id/ OTP Mobile verification. Former user may enter the existing Login ID and Password to login. After HSSC Login/ Registration contenders have to pay Application fee. The Closing date for deposit of fee is 06.03.2021.
- General Category (Male/ Female): Rs.500/-
- General category (Female (Haryana resident)): Rs.125/-
- SC/ BC/ EWS Candidates of Haryana State: Male: Rs.125/– & Female: Rs.75/-
- PwD/ Ex-Serviceman of Haryana: No Fee
Contenders should enter all the mandatory particulars in the HSSC application form. Applicants have to submit the application form enclosed with required documents/ Certificates. Contenders have to ensure all the given information and check their eligibility before submission. After submission, contenders have to download and take a hard copy of application form and E-Receipt for future references. Contenders should apply, before the last date to avoid rejection.