SSC MTS & Havaldar Document Verification 2023 | SSC MTS documents required 2023 | SSC Havaldar documents required | SSC MTS Selection Process 2023 | SSC Havaldar Selection Process | SSC MTS Selection Process and Salary
SSC MTS & Havaldar Document Verification 2023 | SSC MTS Document Verification PDF: The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) conducts a recruitment drive every year to fill the vacancies for the posts of MTS & Havaldar in CBN and CBIC under the Department of Revenue, Ministry of Finance. The SSC MTS & Havaldar exam process consists of 2 stages Paper 1 and Paper 2. The final examination process takes place after the declaration of the SSC MTS result, which is expected to be declared within two months of the conduct of the papers. There is also a document verification stage after the examinations. Designated participants will have to appear for the document verification process. The final method of selecting the challengers for the post of Multi Tasking Staff is based on their performance in SSC Paper 1. SSC MTS Paper 1 serves as an objective type and preliminary exam. Entrants who manage to clear the cutoff for Paper 1 will be selected for Paper 2. Exam Dates for SSC MTS 2022 Paper 1 from 05.07.2022 to 22.07.2022. Now the answer key for tier 1 exams is also published. Soon the officials will release the SSC MTS & Havaldar document verification process 2022 date on its website. A brief description of the two-stage test is given below. It is important to remember that applicants opting for these will have to go through document verification for the final exam. To get the latest Central Govt Jobs, click here
To get selected for SSC MTS & Havaldar Recruitment 2022 contenders must fulfill all the eligibility criteria set for them and then qualify for all the exams. Contenders have to go through Paper-I, Paper-II, and Document Verification. Here we briefly discussed the SSC MTS Document Verification process 2022, documents Required, DV Verification Dates, Important dates, etc. in the below section. Naukrimeesenger.com makes it easy for interested people to read by providing study materials. This is a great way to keep up-to-date with the latest info about government and other Exams. To avail of exclusive job offers, join our Telegram Channel page now!
|Recruiter||Staff Selection Commission|
|Designation||MTS & Havaldar|
|Join our Telegram|
SSC MTS Recruitment: Selection Process 2023
Contenders who pass the SSC MTS & Havaldar Recruitment 2022 must qualify for all the positions assumed for the aspirants. The selection process consists of two stages which are mandatory for the candidates to qualify. Get the latest Freshers Jobs here
- Paper-I Computer-Based Test
- Paper-II Descriptive test
- Document Verification
SSC MTS Selection Process @ Resolution of Tie Cases
There may be a case where two or more candidates get equal marks, which is called a tie. Tie-breaking parameters in order of preference for the SSC MTS exam process are mentioned below
- High marks on paper 2.
- Date of Birth – Mature candidate will get preference.
- By referring to the alphabetical order of the names considering the first name.
Documents required @ SSC MTS & Havaldar Verification Process
- Attested true copies or photostat copies of the certificate will not be accepted in any case.
- Original certificates will be returned after verification
- Qualification Certificates
- Proof of Identity (Pan Card, Aadhaar Card, Voter ID, etc.)
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Passport Size Photographs
- Category Certificate for the Reserved Category Candidates
- Proof of Residence
Applicants have to submit photocopies of various documents like
- Matriculation/ Secondary Certificate.
- Educational Qualification Certificate.
- Relevant Certificate if seeking any age relaxation
- Order/ letter in respect of equivalent Educational Qualifications claimed, indicating the Authority (with number and date) under which it has been so treated, in respect of equivalent clauses in Essential Qualifications, if a candidate is claiming a particular qualification as an equivalent qualification. 15.3.4 Caste/ Category Certificate, if it belongs to reserved categories. 15.3.5 Persons with Disabilities Certificate in the required format, if applicable
- Relevant documents in the case of Ex-Serviceman
- No Objection Certificate, in the case already employed in Government/ Government undertakings
SSC MTS & Havaldar @ Reservation Criteria
For the first time, a reservation for the EWS category is also provided. Seat reservation for SC/ST/OBC/PH/Ex-SM category in SSC MTS Recruitment is available as per standard Govt Orders. The Commission reserves the right to fill up similar posts in other Ministries/Institutions under Govt from this recruitment. Entrants have to submit the necessary EWS/SC/ST/OBC/Disabled certificate issued by the Competent Authority in the prescribed format before the specified date to avail of SSC MTS & Havaldar reservation benefits. Get the Graduate Jobs here
- Failure to provide such documents will ensure that the candidate’s claim will not be considered. They will be counted in the unreserved category.
- The format of such certificates can be found in the SSC MTS & Havaldar Pamphlet.
- Certificates submitted in any other format will not be accepted.
- Candidates should not attempt to provide forged or forged type certificates as part of their applications to avail of the benefits of the SSC MTS & Havaldar reservation scheme otherwise their candidature will be canceled.
SSC MTS & Havaldar Selection Process @ Reserved Category aspirants
Reserved categories (SC, ST, OBC, EWS, PH) selected based on their merit with relaxed criteria will not be adjusted against the allotted share of vacancies in SSC MTS & Havaldar. They will be accommodated against unreserved vacancies as per the merit list. PH category contenders who qualify for SSC MTS & Havaladr based on relaxed criteria like age limit, qualification, experience, cutoff, etc. will be counted against the reserved vacancies. Get the latest Diploma Jobs, here
SSC Havaldar Salary Structure
- Basic Pay Scale: Rs.18,000/-
- Dearness Allowance: Rs. 5,580/-( 31% of Basic Pay till now)
- House Rent Allowance: Rs. 5,400/- ( 24% of Basic Pay)
- Transport Allowance: Rs. 1769/-
- Gross Salary: Rs. 30749/-
SSC MTS Roles and Responsibilities
- Driving Vehicles.
- Watch and ward duties
- Work released to ITI qualifications
- Maintaining Records
- Cleaning Offices
- Opening & Closing Offices
- Maintenance of Records
- Room and Furniture cleaning
- Delivering Posts
- Any other work assigned by the supervisors.
SSC MTS Salary After 7th Pay Commission
Full forms of the abbreviations used Below
- HRA- House Rent Allowance
- DA- Dearness Allowance
- TA- Travelling Allowance
- NPS- National Pension System
- CGHS- Central Government Health Scheme
- CGEGIS- Central Government Employees Group Insurance Scheme
|SSC MTS Post||MTS (GP 1800)||MTS (GP 1800)||MTS (GP 1800)|
|Tier-Wise Cities||X – Tier I||Y – Tier II||Z – Tier III|
|DA on TA||0||0||0|
SSC MTS & Havaldar Salary Structure
|SC MTS Havaldar Salary Structure||Grade Pay – 1800|
|City (Category)||X City (In Rs)||Y City (In Rs)||Z City (In Rs)|
|Basic Pay (BP)||18,000||18,000||18,000|
|Dearness Allowance (DA) (28% of BP)||5,580||5,580||5,580|
|HRA||5,400||3,600 (16%)||1,800 (8%)|
|NPS = 10% of (BP + DA)||2,106||2,106||2,106|
SSC MTS & Havaldar Posts @ Perks & Benefits
Separately from getting a monthly salary, the candidates who are hired as SSC MTS Havildar are given various perks and benefits as below. Get the Graduate Jobs here
- Employees can participate in a pension plan, which is a form of life insurance.
- Post Retirement Benefit: Employees get benefits like salary arrears, provident fund, gratuity etc.
- Medical Benefits: Medical insurance is provided to SSC MTS employees and their families
SSC MTS & Havaldar Grade Pay
The starting salary of SSC MTS ranges from 18,000 to 22,000 per month (Rs.5200 – Rs.20200) and SSC MTS Havaldar Grade Pay is Rs.1800/-
SSC MTS & Havaldar Job Role
- Watch & ward duties.
- Any other work assigned by the superior authority.
- Assisting seniors in Raid and other fieldwork etc.
- Watchman or Guard Duties
- Building security
SSC Havaldar Job Profile
- Doing the duties of a Guard or Watchman.
- Carrying ward duties.
- Undertaking the security work of the building/unit.
- Assisting the senior officials during raids, etc.
Moreover, for the sake of entrants, we have given the upcoming SSC Job Vacancy Details, eligibility, Merit List, salary details, Exam pattern, syllabus, previous year question papers, last date, important date, Age limit, Selection process, login, Result, application form, Answer Key, Exam dates, Cut Off Marks, Admit card and many other central & state government jobs details on this page.
Contestants must obtain the minimum SSC MTS & Havaldar cutoff prescribed by the commission to be selected for the final post. Cutoff in Paper 1 and Qualifying Marks in Paper 2 may be different for each vacancy in each State/UT which will be determined at the discretion of the Commission. Nominees for each State/UT will be finally selected on the basis of their performance in Paper 1 subject to the basic eligibility criteria laid down in Paper 2. SSC MTS & Havaldar cutoffs for Paper 1 and qualifying marks in Paper 2 vary for different states/UTs. If candidates qualify for Paper 2, only Paper 1 marks will be considered. A brief description of the two-stage test is given above. It is important to remember that applicants opting for these will have to go through document verification for the final exam.
We hope you find this post useful and informative about the upcoming Examination System, Previous Year Question Papers, etc. Naukrimessenger.com is the best website for those who want to participate in government, banking, court, and other exams. Naukrimeesenger.com makes it easy for interested people to read by providing study materials. This is a great way to keep up-to-date with the latest info about government and other Exams. To avail of exclusive job offers, join our Telegram Channel page now!