APVVP Recruitment 2020 – DEO/ Nursing, Radiographer, Assistant & Refractionist Posts – Total Vacancies: 79 – Last Date: 28.07.2020 – Apply @ apvvp.nic.in
APVVP Recruitment 2020: Andhra Pradesh Vaidhya Vidhana Parishad invites application for the posts of Theatre Assistant, Radiographer, Refractionist, Nursing Orderly (MNO/ FNO) and Data Entry Operator (DEO) on outsourcing basis at APVVP Hospitals. According to the APVVP recruitment 2020 notification, 79 vacancies are allocated for this above mentioned post. Contenders who are interested to work in State government jobs may apply through offline mode to the APVVP latest vacancy in prescribed format as given in the notification. Interested eligible contenders may apply for APVVP required posts 2020 @ www.apvvp.nic.in, before the last date of submission of application is 28.07.2020.
|Recruiter||Andhra Pradesh Vaidhya Vidhana Parishad (APVVP)|
|Designation||Theatre Assistant, Radiographer, DEO & other posts|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh|
|Salary||Rs.12,000/- to 17,500/-|
As per the notification, the selected candidates should be liable to serve at APVVP Hospitals under the administrative control in Chittoor district in Andhra Pradesh. Candidates are requested to read the eligibility criteria and ensure all the criteria before applying. Instructions, additional documents details, online application form of latest APVVP DEO vacancy also available in the official notification. Job seekers who are also seeking for Central government Jobs, they may visit our Naukri Messenger website regularly for more frequent updates about recruitment
Here you will get brief information about APVVP latest jobs Required Qualification, Age limitation, Application Procedure and Important Dates and Links in the below article. So read this article till the end to get all the information regarding this recruitment.
- Theatre Assistant: Must have passed SSC or its equivalent examination with minimum service of 05 years as nursing orderly in a hospital.
- Radiographer: Must have passed CRA Examination & possess a Degree BA/ B.Sc/ MSc/ MA/ Bsc(Hons)/ B.A(Hons) of any recognized university with physics as main subject. Applicants should be registered in AP Paramedical. Board.
- Refractionist: Intermediate or its equivalent examination Recognized by Government with 02 years of experience.
- Nursing Orderly (MNO/FNO): SSC or its equivalent examination and must have First Aid Certificate.
- Data Entry Operator (DEO): Degree with Computers (or) Degree without Computers must pass DCA / PGDCA.
- Kindly Check APVVP careers notification about qualification details.
Age Limitation (as on 01.07.2020)
- Refer Official notification for age limit and relaxation.
- The process of selection of candidates for the said posts will be made purely based on
merit duly following the Rule of Reservation.
- Kindly refer APVVP vacancy 2020 notification to get more details about it.
APVVP Pay Scale Details
- Theatre Assistant & Nursing Orderly (MNO/FNO): Rs.12,000/-
- Data Entry Operator (DEO): Rs.15,000/-
- Radiographer & Refractionist: Rs.17,500/-
Desirous candidates can apply through offline as stated in advertisement @ apvvp.nic.in. The filled in application forms should be submitted in person/ registered post duly enclosing copies of the requisite certificates/ documents along with Demand Draft (DD) for Rs.250/- drawn in Favor of The District Coordinator of Hospital Services Chittoor, at O/o District Coordinator of Hospital Services (APVVP), District Hospital, Chittoor from 23.07.2020 to 28.07.2020 during all working days (10:30 AM to 05:00 PM).
|Advt No||NO:: 02/2020|