HPSC Recruitment 2022 | Job Profile: Sub Divisional Engineer | Current Openings: 53 | Last Date: 06.12.2022 | Apply Online @ hpsc.gov.in
HPSC Recruitment 2022: Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC) has currently issued a recruitment official notification (29/2022) to invite online applications from bright and desirable candidates for the Sub Divisional Engineer (SDE) posts. According to the HPSC Sub Divisional Engineer Vacancy, a total of 53 vacancies are allocated for the above post. The application mode for this HPSC current notification 2022 is only online mode @ www.hpsc.gov.in recruitment 2022. Prepared and skilled competitors must be eligible to take the HPSC SDE Recruitment 2022 selection process. Click here to get more State Govt Jobs Vacancy details.
- Before applying for the HPSC SDE vacancy, candidates must have completed their B.Tech from a recognized university.
- Only the candidates who have a Degree in Civil Engineering are only eligible for the mentioned vacancies.
- Adequate contenders can fill out the application form which is available on the official website.
- Applications for recruitment should be filled in Online with all necessary details with the required fee details.
- Participators looking for Haryana Govt Jobs can avail of this opportunity with a Pay Matrix Level-9
|Last Date to Apply||14.12.2022|
|Exam Date||Notify Later***|
HPSC Sub Divisional Engineer Recruitment 2022
According to the Haryana PSC recruitment notification 2022, applicants will be notified of the final results in due course through the HPSC website/ newspaper. Selected contenders will be appointed at anywhere in Haryana State. Experience in a relevant field is essential.
- The date of the test and interview will be decided in consultation with the higher authorities and the committee.
- Interviewees for the post must ensure that they meet the optional eligibility criteria for the Said post.
- The claimant should keep his application number carefully and admit card creation from the link provided on the website.
- When the e-admit is downloaded, the applicant should check it carefully and if there are any discrepancies/ errors, they should be brought to the notice of the Commission immediately.
- No applicant will be allowed to appear for the written test/ examination unless those applicants have a certificate of admit card issued by the Commission.
Read the entire article to get more details regarding the latest CISF Recruitment 2022- Required Qualification, Educational qualification, Age limitations, Salary Structure, Fee Details, Selection Process, & others. To avail of exclusive job offers, join our Telegram Channel page now!
|HPSC SDE Civil Salary 2022||HPSC SDE Civil Previous Year Question Papers|
|HPSC Sub Divisional Engineer Syllabus 2022||HPSC Sub Divisional Engineer Books 2022|
HPSC SDE Civil Recruitment 2022
Interviewees should submit photocopies of educational qualifications, experience, age proof & other documents during the process of online application. Also needed to upload their latest photo & signature, without which their application will not be accepted. Get the current job openings details here
- An applicant must confirm that the mobile number and email ID is given in their online application form are valid and active.
- All communications to the commission should invariably contain the following particulars Name and year of the examination, Application number, Roll number, Name of the candidate, and complete postal address as given in the application form.
- An applicant should submit only one application. Submission of more than one application may result in the rejection of all applications.
Cracking upcoming exams is not that difficult if you work hard. Naukrimessenger.com will help you to do so. Join our Telegram channel page now with the direct link provided on our homepage to get guidance and stay on the right track of preparation. You will also get other features that will help you.
|Designation||Sub Divisional Engineer (SDE)|
|Salary||Pay Matrix Level-9|
|Join our Telegram|
HPSC SDE Civil Vacancy 2022 Details
The number of vacancies is temporary and subject to change i.e. increase or decrease for administrative reasons. Interviewees for the post must ensure that they meet the optional eligibility criteria for the Said post. The claimant should keep his application number carefully and admit card creation from the link provided on the website. Get the latest Freshers Jobs here
|Post Name||Total Breaks||Category|
|Sub Divisional Engineer (SDE)- Civil||53 Slots||UR-29, SC-10, BCA-5, BCB-3, EWS-6|
HPSC Food Safety Officer Recruitment 2022
Interviews of the selected candidates will be held after the written Test. Entrants who qualify for the interview will be called for document verification. TA/ DA will not be paid for aspirants’ to attend the selection process. Claimants should write down the registration number, registered email ID, and mobile number with name, date of birth, and name of the exam while addressing any communication. Only those on the selected list will be selected for availability Vacancies will be called for the selection process. Contenders who meet all the above requirements and are interested in considering can apply online by visiting the official website portal. Get the Graduate Jobs here
HPSC Sub Divisional Engineer Recruitment 2022: Eligibility Conditions:
Contestants fascinated by Haryana Recruitment 2022 must fulfill the basic eligibility before applying. Following are the details about the eligibility criteria that the postulants have to fulfill before applying. Aspirants must go through the minimum educational qualification required to be accepted. To be eligible for certain positions, you must have the necessary experience, which is also listed in the table. The maximum age limit for certain categories can be relaxed as per the guidelines. Like this more Engineering Jobs, kindly use this link to view it
- Degree in Civil Engineering
- Check the HPSC recruitment 2022 notification for more details.
- Between 21 – 42 Years
- Kindly refer HPSC Official notification for the age limit and relaxation.
- Written Exam
- Document Verification (DV)
- Pay Matrix Level-9
- For more details kindly check the official notification @hpsc.gov.in
Moreover, for the sake of entrants, we have given the upcoming HPSC Job Vacancy Details, eligibility, Merit List, salary details, Exam pattern, syllabus, previous year question papers, last date, important date, Age limit, Selection process, login, Result, application form, Answer Key, Exam dates, Cut Off Marks, Admit card and many other central & state government jobs details on this page.
HPSC SDE Civil Recruitment 2022 Apply Online Application Procedure:
Eligible contenders should apply via online and the entire application process is online. Young and capable personnel are required to apply online through HPSC official website @ hpsc.gov.in in order to view the notification & application forms. Select the Advertisement tab on the home page. Here you may click on the requites posts against the advt. No: 29/2022. Filled up all the required details of the Application form. After completion applicants duly ensure the given details on the application form.
- Upload the Scanned image Copies of the necessary Signatures/ certificates/ documents along with your recent Photograph in the online portal.
- The uploaded image size should not be more than 20–50KB & in jpg/jpeg format only.
- Those interested aspirants should fill in the entire essential field with the correct information.
- Aspirants should keep a copy of their application form for future reference.
- At the time of the interview, applicants must submit acknowledgment/ receipt of online payment.
- Applications received after the due date will be rejected.
- The Payment can be made through online mode (internet banking/ credit/ debit card.
Application Fees Details
Interviewees have to pay the application fee to submit their application form at the final stage. The fees to be paid by the claimants are prearranged in the below section, according to their category. The fee must be paid online, using a credit card, debit card, or net banking card.
- General (Male)/ Other State (Male): Rs.1000/-
- General (Female)/ Other State (Female)/ SC/ BCA/ BCB/ ESM/ EWS: Rs.250/-
- Candidates of PH/PwD (HR) are Exempted from payment of fees.