HPSC Recruitment 2023 | Job Profile: Group B | Current Openings: 53 | Last Date: 31.03.2023 | Apply Online (Re-Open) @ hpsc.gov.in
HPSC Recruitment 2023: Bright and desirable candidates are invited to apply online for positions as Sub Divisional Engineer (SDE) by the Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC). A total of 85 Group B openings are assigned under the Horticulture departments in Haryana, according to the HPSC SDE Vacancy. Only online applications are accepted for this HPSC current notification 2023 at www.hpsc.gov.in recruitment 2023. Competitors must be qualified and well-prepared to participate in the Haryana PSC Group B Recruitment 2023 selection process. During the online application process, interview candidates must upload photocopies of their educational credentials, work history, identity documents, and other supporting documentation. For more information on State Govt Job Openings, click here.
|Apply Start (Re-Open)||21.03.2023|
|Last Date to Apply||31.03.2023|
|Exam Date||Notify Later***|
HPSC SDE/ SDO Recruitment 2023
This corrigendum is a continuation of Advertising No. 29 of 2022, which was issued on November 12, 2022, and requested applications for 53 Sub Divisional Engineer (Civil) (Class-ll) positions in Haryana’s Development and Panchayats Department. Now, the government has sent a new requisition for 85 vacancies via letter No.3727-6ECD-II-20221760 dated 15.02.2023.
- Candidates who are chosen will be appointed anywhere in the state of Haryana.
- Candidates must have earned their Degree in Civil Engg. (B.Tech) from an accredited university before submitting an application for the HPSC Horticulture Development Officer position.
- You can take advantage of this opportunity with a salary range of Rs. 35400 – 112400/- if you’re looking for Haryana Govt Jobs.
- The mobile number and email address provided in the online application form must be verified as being active and valid.
- The name of the candidate, the year of the examination, the application number, the roll number, and the complete postal address as provided on the application form must always be included in all correspondence with the commission.
|HPSC Horticulture Development Officer Salary 2023||HPSC Horticulture Development Officer (Group B) Syllabus 2023|
|HPSC Horticulture Development Officer Books 2023||HPSC Horticulture Development Officer Previous Year Question Papers|
HPSC Group Recruitment 2023 Notification
The date of the test and interview will be decided in consultation with the higher authorities and the committee. The claimant should keep his application number carefully and admit card creation from the link provided on the website. When the e-admit is downloaded, the applicant should check it carefully and if there are any discrepancies/ errors, they should be brought to the notice of the Commission immediately. No applicant will be allowed to appear for the written test/ examination unless those applicants have a certificate of admit card issued by the Commission. Get the latest Fresher Jobs here
|Designation||Sub Divisional Engineer (SDE)- Civil|
|Salary||Pay Matrix Level-9|
|Join our Telegram|
HPSC Sub Divisional Engineer Vacancy 2023 Details
The number of vacancies is temporary and subject to change i.e. increase or decrease for administrative reasons. Interviewees for the post must ensure that they meet the optional eligibility criteria for the Said post. Get the current job openings details here
|Job Profile||Category Wise Vacancies||Current Openings|
|Sub Divisional Engineer (SDE) – Civil||UR-48, SC-16, BCA-9, BCB-4, EWS-8||85|
HPSC SDE Group B Recruitment 2023: Eligibility Conditions
Contestants fascinated by Haryana Recruitment 2023 must fulfill the basic eligibility before applying. Following are the details about the eligibility criteria that the postulants have to fulfill before applying. Aspirants must go through the minimum educational qualification required to be accepted. To be eligible for certain positions, you must have the necessary experience, which is also listed in the table. The maximum age limit for certain categories can be relaxed as per the guidelines. Get the Graduate Jobs here
- Degree in Civil Engineering (B.Tech)
- Check the HPSC recruitment 2023 notification for more details.
- Between 18 – 42 Years
- Kindly refer HPSC Official notification for the age limit and relaxation.
- Written Exam
- Document Verification (DV)
- Pay Matrix Level-9
- For more details kindly check the official notification @ www.hpsc.gov.in
Moreover, for the sake of entrants, we have given the upcoming HPSC Job Vacancy Details, eligibility, Merit List, salary details, Exam pattern, syllabus, previous year question papers, last date, important date, Age limit, Selection process, login, Result, application form, Answer Key, Exam dates, Cut Off Marks, Admit card and many other central & state government jobs details on this page.
HPSC Recruitment 2023 Apply Online Application Procedure
Eligible contenders should apply via online and the entire application process is online. Young and capable personnel are required to apply online through HPSC official website @ hpsc.gov.in in order to view the notification & application forms.
- Filled up all the required details of the Application form. After completion applicants duly ensure the given details on the application form.
- Upload the Scanned image Copies of the necessary Signatures/ certificates/ documents along with your recent Photograph in the online portal.
- The uploaded image size should not be more than 20–50KB & in jpg/jpeg format only.
- Those interested aspirants should fill in the entire essential field with the correct information.
- Aspirants should keep a copy of their application form for future reference.
- At the time of the interview, applicants must submit acknowledgment/ receipt of online payment.
- Applications received after the due date will be rejected.
- The Payment can be made through online mode (internet banking/ credit/ debit card.
Application Fees Details
Interviewees have to pay the application fee to submit their application form at the final stage. The fees to be paid by the claimants are prearranged in the below section, according to their category. The fee must be paid online, using a credit card, debit card, or net banking card.
- General (Male)/ Other State (Male): Rs.1000/-
- General (Female)/ Other State (Female)/ SC/ BCA/ BCB/ ESM/ EWS: Rs.250/-
- Candidates of PH/PwD (HR) are Exempted from payment of fees.
Cracking upcoming exams is not that difficult if you work hard. Naukrimessenger.com will help you to do so. Join our Telegram channel page now with the direct link provided on our homepage to get guidance and stay on the right track of preparation. You will also get other features that will help you.