HPSSSB Recruitment 2020 – Office Assistant, Pharmacist & Other Posts – Total Vacancies: 896 – Last Date: 21.07.2020 – Apply online @ hpsssb.hp.gov.in
HPSSSB Recruitment 2020: Himachal Pradesh Staff Selection Commission, Hamirpur (HPSSSB) has recently published an employment notification for the position of Ayurvedic Pharmacist, Shastri, Language Teacher, Junior Office Assistant, Computer Operator, Plant Operator, Milk Procurement Assistant, Technical Superintendent, Marketing Assistant, Junior Quality Control Officer, Junior Laboratory Technician, Labour Inspector, Ophthalmic Officer, Clerk, Law Officer, Junior Draughtsman, Surveyor, Video Film Editor and Junior Engineer. According to the HPSSSB recruitment 2020 notification, 896 vacancies are allocated for the mentioned above posts. Contenders who are more interested to work in state government job may apply through online to this post in prescribed format as mentioned in the HPSSSB latest vacancy notification. Interested eligible contenders may apply for HPSSSB post from the date of 22.06.2020 to 21.07.2020.
|Recruiter||HIMACHAL PRADESH STAFF SELECTION COMMISSION HAMIRPUR|
|Designation||Jr. Office Assistant, Shastri, Technician & other posts|
|Job Location||Himachal Pradesh|
As per the HPSSSB recruitment 2020 notification, the selected contenders will be placed at any district of Himachal Pradesh as decided by the Himachal Pradesh Subordinate Staff Selection Board. Contenders should read the notification thoroughly and then apply. Applicants have to Login/ sign in to the HP Teacher, Shastri & other careers to apply for desirous post. The Contenders may download their Admit card from the official website of HPSSSB by entering the Application ID/ Name and Date of Birth/ OTP/ E-Mail ID. Job seekers who are seeking for Central government Jobs, they may visit our Naukri messenger Website regularly for more frequent updates about recruitment.
HPSSSB (हिमाचल प्रदेश स्टाफ़ सेलेक्शन कमीशन) Profile
The Government of Himachal Pradesh Subordinate Staff Selection Commission has been entrusted with the responsibility of making recommendations to all Class-III Services/ posts including such post on contract basis under the Himachal Pradesh Government. For any other query candidates may contact HPSSC Reception Counter Phone No. 01972-222204,222211, Toll Free No. 1800-180-8095 or on email ID i.e. [email protected] on any working day between 10:00 A.M. to 05:00 P.M. Here you will get brief information about Required Qualification, Age limitation, Hiring Process, Application Procedure and Important Dates and Links in the below article. So read this article till the end to get all the information regarding this recruitment.
हिमाचल प्रदेश स्टाफ़ सेलेक्शन कमीशन का रिक्ति विवरण (HPSSSB Vacancy Details)
|Junior Office Assistant||45|
|Milk Procurement Assistant||09|
|Video Film Editor||01|
|Junior Laboratory Technician||02|
|Junior Quality Control Officer||03|
- Applicants should possess Matric/ 10+2/ ITI/ Diploma/ Degree/ UG/ PG in relevant discipline from recognized Board/ University/ institute/ College.
- Visit and Verify HPSSSB recruitment 2020 notification about qualification.
Age Limitation (as on 01.01.2020)
- Minimum 18 years to Maximum 45 years.
- Check Official notification of HPSSSC for age limit and relaxation.
- Written Screening Test/ Examination/ Evaluation.
- Refer HPSSSB vacancy notification to get more details.
Contenders should apply through online mode via prescribed formats referred in official website of (www. hpsssb.hp.gov.in). Apply Online Registration link is available in the official notification.
To apply Contenders needs to Sign Up in the official website of HPSSSB. Applicants need to choose preferred Districts and Taluk for examination. After that candidates have to enter their personal contact details. Contenders should filling up the form of Personal and contact details needs to upload photograph and signature of the candidates. Finally make the payment through online payment gateway in suggested manner as mentioned in the HPSSSB recruitment 2020 notification.
- For General Category/ E.W.S., Ex Servicemen of HP relieved from Defence Services on their own request before completion of normal tenure: Rs.360/-
- For General IRDP, Physically Handicapped, Ward of Freedom Fighter, Ward of Ex-Servicemen of HP, S.C. of H.P. / S.T. of H.P. / O.B.C. of H.P./ BPL of H.P./EWS (BPL) (including S.C. / S.T. / O.B.C, Ex-Servicemen of H.P. relieved from Defence Services on their own request before completion of normal tenure , SC / ST / OBC wards of Ex-SM of H.P., i.e. Dependent sons, daughters and wives of Ex-SM and SC/ ST/ OBC Persons with Disability): Rs.120/-
- Female candidates, Ex-Servicemen of H.P. ( Ex-Servicemen, who are relieved from Defence Services after completion of normal tenure) / Blind / Visually Impaired of H.P: Nil
Then Contenders have to ensure all the registered information and verify their eligibility before submission. After submission, contenders should download and take a hard copy of application, E-receipt for their future references. Contenders are recommended to apply, before the last date to avoid rejection.
|Advt No||Advertisement No. 36 -2/ 2020|