JK High Court Recruitment 2020 – Typist, Compositor, Electrician & Driver Posts – Last Date: 12.10.2020 – Apply [email protected] jkhighcourt.nic.in
JK High Court Recruitment 2020: JK High Court has recently advertised a notification to invite applications from eligible candidates for filling up the vacancies of Senior Scale Stenographer, Junior Scale Stenographer, Steno-typist, Compositor, Electrician and Driver. According to the JK High Court recruitment 2020 notification, 28 vacancies are allocated for this above mentioned posts. Contenders who are interested to work in Jammu &Kashmir State government jobs may apply online @ www.jkhighcourt.nic.in as given in the JK High Court job notification from the date of 21.09.2020 to 12.10.2020.
|Recruiter||High Court of Jammu & Kashmir|
|Designation||Senior Scale Stenographer/ Junior Scale Stenographer/ Steno-typist/ Compositor/ Electrician/ Driver|
|Job Location||Jammu & Kashmir|
As per the High Court of Jammu & Kashmir recruitment 2020 notification, the eligible contenders will be appointed at anywhere in J&K as decided by the JK High Court. Candidates are requested to read the eligibility criteria and ensure that they meet all the criteria before applying. Guidelines, additional documents details upcoming JK High Court vacancy also available in the official notification. Selection will be based on shorthand and typing test, interview. Candidates should have valid Mobile Number and E-mail ID.
Jammu & Kashmir High Court 2020 Vacancy Details
|Senior Scale Stenographer||06|
|Junior Scale Stenographer||06|
High Court of J&K Job Notification Details
The High Court was invested with powers of superintendence and control over the Courts and District judiciary. Both Jammu and Srinagar Wings of the High Court function throughout the year. Job seekers who are also seeking for Central government Jobs, they may visit our Naukri Messenger website regularly for more frequent updates about recruitment. Here you will get brief information about JK High Court latest jobs Required Qualification, Age limitation, Application Procedure and Important Dates and Links in the below article. So read this article till the end to get all the information regarding this recruitment.
- Senior Scale Stenographer/ Junior Scale Stenographer: Graduation from any recognized university with Diploma in Stenography recognized by the State Government.
- Steno-typist: Graduation from any recognized university
- Compositor: Graduation from any recognized university with Diploma in computer recognized by the State Government.
- Electrician: 10+2 with Diploma in Electrician Trade from a recognized Institute.
- Driver-I/II: Middle Pass with Validly issued Driving License.
- Kindly Check High Court of J&K vacancy notification about qualification details.
Age Limitation (as on 01.01.2020)
- 18 to 40 years.
- Refer Official notification of JK High Court for age limit and relaxation.
- Shorthand (Steno)/ Typing test (Steno & Typist)/ Driving Test (Driver)/ Skill Test, Written Test & Interview.
- Kindly refer High Court of Jammu & Kashmir vacancy 2020 notification to get more details about it.
- Senior Scale Stenographer: Rs.44,900-1,42,400
- Junior Scale Stenographer: Rs.35,600-1,12,800
- Steno-typist: Rs.29,200-92,300
- Compositor: Rs.19,900-63,200
- Electrician: Rs.19,900-63,200
- Driver-II: Rs. 19,900-63,200
- Driver – I: Rs. 14,800-47,100
High Court of Jammu Steno, Driver & Other Jobs Application Procedure
Eligible Contenders may apply through online mode in prescribed format as referred @ www.jkhighcourt.nic.in. To apply, contenders should submit the application form enclose with relevant required documents. Applicants should pay the application fee of Rs.360/- through online mode. Applicants should apply before the last date (12th October, 2020) to avoid rejection.
Apply Online link is available in the official notification. By Click the online registration link, you may view the Login option on the page.
To apply for this JK High Court recruitment 2020, contenders have to create profile by the way of Registration. Old user may enter the already used Username and Password to login. New user have to create new profile and get new Username and Password via E-mail Id/ OTP Mobile verification to apply on the High Court of Jammu & Kashmir Login Session. After Login/ Profile Creation contenders have to pay Application fee to apply for JK High Court recruitment 2020 in suggested manner as mentioned in official notification.
Contenders should enter all the mandatory particulars attach with required documents as mentioned in the High Court of J&K recruitment 2020 notification. Then Contenders have to ensure all the given particulars and check their eligibility before submission. After submission, applicants should download and take a hard copy of online application, e-receipt for their future purpose.