Kadapa DCCB Bank Recruitment 2021 | Current job openings: Staff Assistant/ Clerks | Opportunity: 75 | Last date: 03.12.2021 | Apply Online for Andhra Pradesh DCC bank jobs 2021/ District Cooperative Central Bank career @ kadapadccb.in
Kadapa DCCB Bank Recruitment 2021: The District Cooperative Central Bank Ltd., Kadapa is going to fill-up overall 75 current job openings for the Staff Assistant/ Clerks posts. The Kadapa District Cooperative Central Bank latest job opportunity 2021 application mode for this recruitment drive is only thru online. The online application has been started from 19.11.2021. The last date of submission of online application is 03.12.2021 at DCCB bank official website
|Recruiter||District Cooperative Central Bank Ltd., Kadapa|
|Designation||Staff Assistant/ Clerks|
|Exam Name||Online Exam|
|Job Location||District Kadapa|
|Join our Telegram|
According to Andhra Pradesh Kadapa DCC Bank job 2021 notification, DCC Bank has its area of operation as a district and all positions are within the district and are applicable to local entrants only. Accordingly, hopefuls from Kadapa district who are residing only in the district are eligible to apply for the posts. Seekers must have knowledge of English and proficiency in the local language Telugu is required as well as computer knowledge will be preferred. For more details about the Kadapa DCCB Bank upcoming job vacancy notification pdf, application form, Andhra Pradesh latest bank jobs 2021-22, AP Govt jobs, login, merit card, syllabus, exam date, answer key, salary, eligibility, age limit & others Central Government jobs info regularly visit our naukrimessenger
- Claimants will be selected on the basis of Online Test/Exam & interview.
- Online Test/Examination will be conducted in English. Online examination centers should be within the respective districts only.
- The examination will be conducted online at the places mentioned in the call letter.
- The aspirant will appear for the examination at his own risk and expense.
- Approximately ten days before the exam date, SMS & Email contact will be sent to the contenders as soon as the call letters are downloaded.
- The tentative date of on-line test will be on the month of December 2021
Kadapa DCCB recruitment 2021 Current Career Notification Details
Interviewees should submit the photocopies of educational qualification, experience, age proof & other documents at the time of online application process. Jobseekers are also needed to upload their latest photo & signature, without which their application will not be accepted. To know more about Required Qualification, Educational qualification & Age limitations check the details given below. To get more details about Kadapa DCCB Bank upcoming latest job openings notification 2021 regularly visit our Naukrimessenger website for an upcoming recruitment details.
- Job hunter should hold intermediate plus JDC/ HDC/ DCRS/ Graduation from a recognized university/ Institute
- Check Kadapa DCCB Bank recruitment 2021 notification for more details.
- Minimum 18 years – Maximum 30 years (as on 01.10.2021)
- Kindly refer Kadapa DCCB Bank Official notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Online Test/Examination & interview
Kadapa DCCB Bank recruitment 2021 Apply Online Application Form Procedure:
Visit the official website @ kadapadccb.in. Interviewees must have a valid personal email ID and mobile number which will remain active until the end of the recruitment process. Upload the Scanned image Copies of necessary Signature/ certificates/ documents along with your recent Photograph in the online portal. The uploaded image size should not be more than 20–50KB & jpg/jpeg format only. Scanned copies of documents in support of age, date of birth, educational qualification, experience etc. should be in Single PDF file. At present the total starting emoluments are around Rs.24000/- PM inclusive of DA & HRA at the current rates. Application received after the due date will be rejected. The last date of submission of an application is 03.12.2021
- The text of the handwritten declaration reads as follows: “I, _______ (candidate’s name), hereby declare that all the information I have submitted in the application form is correct, true and valid.I will present the supporting documents as and when required.”
- The handwritten notice mentioned above should be in the aspirant’s handwriting and English only.
- If written and uploaded by someone else or in any other language the application will be considered invalid
|Exam Date||December 2021|