KDRB Kerala Recruitment 2021 – LD Typist, Clerk, Driver Cum Office Attendant & other Posts – Total Vacancies: 26 – Last Date: 18.01.2021 – Apply Online @ kdrb.kerala.gov.in
KDRB Kerala Recruitment 2021: Kerala Devaswom Recruitment Board has recently advertised a notification to invite applications from eligible Hindu contenders for filling up the position of Medical Superintendent, Assistant Engineer, Clerk, Gold Smith, Driver cum Office Attendant & LD Typist. According to the KDRB Kerala recruitment 2020 notification, 26 vacancies are allocated for this above mentioned posts. Contenders who have more passionate to work in State government jobs in Kerala may apply through online mode to the KDRB Kerala latest vacancy in prescribed format as given in the KDRB Kerala recruitment 2020 notification. Interested eligible contenders may apply for KDRB Kerala required posts 2021 @ www.kdrb.kerala.gov.in, before the last date of 18.01.2021.
|Recruiter||Kerala Devaswom Recruitment Board|
|Designation||Medical Superintendent, Assistant Engineer, Clerk, Gold Smith, Driver cum Office Attendant & LD Typist|
As per the KDRB Kerala recruitment 2020 notification, the eligible contenders will be appointed at Guruvayur , Malabar and Travancore Devaswom Boards as decided by Kerala Devaswom Recruitment Board. Candidates are requested to read the eligibility criteria and ensure that they meet all the criteria before applying. Instructions, additional documents details, Apply Online registration link (KDRB Login) of latest KDRB Kerala careers also available in the official notification of KDRB Kerala recruitment 2021. Candidates should have valid Mobile Number and E-mail ID. Applicants working in Central/State Government/ PSUs/Aided Institutions/Autonomous Bodies should bring “No Objection Certificate (NOC)” from the appropriate authority.
Kerala Dewaswom New Vacancy 2021 Notification Details
Medical Superintendent will be works at Guruvayur Devaswom Medical Centre), for Assistant Engineer (Civil) (Guruvayur Devaswom), Clerk, (Malabar Devaswom & By Transfer from low paid permanent temple employess in Malabar Devaswom Board), Gold Smith & Driver cum Office Attendant (Malabar Devaswom Board), & LD Typist (Travancore Devaswom Board). Job chasers who are also seeking for Central government Jobs, they should follow our Naukri Messenger website regularly for more frequent updates about recruitment Here you will get brief information about KDRB Kerala latest jobs Required Qualification, Age limitation, Application Procedure and Important Dates and Links in the below article. So read this article till the end to get all the information regarding this recruitment.
- Medical Superintendent: MBBS with 05 years service experience in Government Service or in Private hospitals having not less than 200 beds. Current permanent registration with Travancore Cochin Medical Council.
- Assistant Engineer: Degree in Civil Engineering.
- Clerk: Pass in +2 or equivalent/ DCA or equivalent
- Gold Smith & LD Typist: SSLC or equivalent. Possess Skill and knowledge in manufacturing gold and silver jewels and having not less than three years experience in that field.
- Driver cum Office Attendant: Pass in Std VII with Valid LMV Driving License of 03 years.
- Kindly Check KDRB Kerala recruitment 2020 notification about qualification details.
- LD Typist: Pass in SSLC or equivalent. KGTE certificates in Typewriting Lower in English and Malayalam 3. Computer word processing or its equivalent.
- Medical Superintendent: 25 to 40 years.
- Assistant Engineer: 25 to 36 years.
- Clerk, Gold Smith & Driver cum Office Attendant: 18 to 35 years.
- LD Typist: 18 to 36 years.
- Refer Official notification of KDRB Kerala for age limit and relaxation.
- Test/ Interview
- Kindly refer KDRB Kerala vacancy 2021 notification to get more details about it.
KDRB Kerala Dewaswom Clerk, Driver, Typist, Medical Superintendent & Other Jobs Online Application Procedure
Eligible Contenders should apply through online mode in prescribed format as referred in official website of KDRB Kerala through online recruitment management system of KDRB @recruitment.kdrb.kerala.gov.in/recruitment. Before applying, aspirants should read the official advertisement “Notice inviting applications for various posts in Malabar, Travancore and Guruvayur temples” thoroughly.
To apply for this KDRB recruitment 2020, contenders have to create profile by the way of KDRB Registration. Existing user may enter the existing Username and Password to login and New user have to create new profile and get new Username and Password via E-mail Id/ OTP Mobile verification to apply on the KDRB Login Session. After Login/ Profile Creation contenders may pay the Application fee to apply for KDRB recruitment 2020 in suggested manner as mentioned in KDRB official notification.
Contenders should filling up the application form and needs to upload photograph, signature of the candidates and required relevant documents on KDRB Kerala recruitment page. Then Contenders have to ensure all the given information and check their eligibility before submission. After submission, applicants should take a hard copy of online application form for future references. Contenders should apply, before the last date to avoid rejection.