MAHA Metro Recruitment 2021 – Engineer, Train Controller, Technician, & Other Posts– Total Vacancies: 139 – Last Date: 31.01.2021 (Date extended) – Apply Online @mahametro.org
MAHA Metro Recruitment 2021: Maharashtra Metro Rail Corporation Limited has recently published a notification to invites online applications from eligible contenders for the position of Station Controller/ Train Operator/ Train Controller, Section Engineer, Junior Engineer, Technician, Supervisory & Non-Supervisory on deputation basis. According to the notification, 139 vacancies are allocated for this above mentioned Post. Contenders who are seeking Railway jobs and who have more desired to work in State government job in Maharashtra may apply for this post through online @mahametro.org in suggested format as prescribed in the notification. Interested Diploma/ ITI/ Engineering Graduates can apply and the last date of receipt of application is 31.01.2021 (date extended).
|Recruiter||Maharashtra Metro Rail Corporation Limited (MAHA-Metro)|
|Designation||Station Controller/ Train Operator/Train Controller, Section Engineer, Junior Engineer & Techncian|
|Job Location||Pune [Maharashtra]|
As per the MAHA Metro recruitment 2020 notification, the selected contenders will be appointed at Pune in Maharashtra as decided by the Maharashtra Metro Rail Corporation Limited. Contenders should read the MAHA Metro official notification completely and then apply. Applicants should attach the required documents with application form in prescribed manner as mentioned in the Maharashtra Metro Rail Corporation Limited official notification. Candidates are required to have a valid personal e-mail ID. It should be kept active during the entire period of this recruitment process. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, candidates should create their new e-mail ID before applying online. Under no circumstances, candidates should mention e-mail ID and its login password to any other person. In this website, other than recruitment information you can get updates of admit card, syllabus, answer key, result, private jobs, etc.
MAHA Metro Pune 2021 Vacancy Details
|Station Controller/ Train Operator/Train Controller||56|
Maharashtra Metro Rail Corporation Recruitment 2021 Notification Details
The selected candidates on appointment will be on Probation for a period of two years (including period of training), where they will undergo intensive training for prescribed duration. The Corporation has the right to enhance or reduce the training period at its discretion for any or all the trainees. During the probation period, candidates shall be required to pass various examinations. Job seekers who are also seeking for Central government Jobs, they should follow our Naukri Messenger website regularly for more frequent updates about recruitment. Here you will get brief information about Required Qualification, Age limitation, Application Procedure and Important Dates and Links in the below article. So read this article till the end to get all the information regarding this recruitment.
- Non- Supervisory: ITI (NCVT / SCVT) in relevant trade from a Govt. recognized Board/University/ Institute.
- Supervisory: Three years Engineering diploma/ Four years Engineering degree in relevant discipline from a Govt. recognized University / Institute.
- Check MAHA Metro Pune recruitment 2020 notification about qualification.
Age Limitation as on closing date
- Supervisory: 18 to 28 years.
- Non-Supervisory: 18 to 25 years.
- Kindly refer Official notification of MAHA Metro rail for age limit and relaxation.
- Station Controller/ Train Operator/Train Controller: Online Test(CBT), Psycho Test, Personal Interview & Medical Examination.
- Section Engineer & Junior Engineer: Online Test(CBT), Personal Interview & Medical Examination
- Technician: Online Test (CBT) & Medical Examination
- Visit and verify in official notification of MAHA Metro rail vacancy.
MAHA Metro Supervisory & Non-Supervisory post Online Registration & Application Procedure
Eligible contenders may apply through online @www.mahametro.org. There are some easy steps to follow to apply for this Maha Metro Supervisory & Non-Supervisory posts which are give below:
- Register Yourself (if you are a New Candidate)
- Registered Candidates have to Login by using Login ID & Password
- Fill Online Application Form
- Upload Required Documents
- Pay Application Fee
- Save Application page preview (Displaying Successful Payment Status).
To apply for this MAHA Metro latest job, applicants should pay the application fee through online payment gateway in prescribed format as mentioned in the MAHA Metro latest vacancy notification.
- For General/ OBC/ EWS applicants: Rs.400/-
- SC/ ST/ Female applicants: Rs.150/-
Candidates can apply for multiple posts based on their qualification. PUNE METRO application form against the above advertisement will be available in online mode only from (Start Date – 14thDec 2020 to End date-31thJan 2021). Candidates need to register as New User with details requested in the form. On successful registration, a login Id and password will be shared with the respective candidate via email and SMS. The candidates are advised to fill the application form completely without errors as no correction shall be allowed after successful payment of application/ processing fee. Before filling the application form, candidate must keep the following scanned documents ready with him for uploading.
- Photo, Max 300Kb (Image should be .jpg/.jpeg format)
- Signature, Max 300Kb (Image should be .jpg/.jpeg format)
- Date of Birth Certificate, Max 300Kb (document should be .jpg/.jpeg/PDF format)
- Scanned copies of SSC/HSC certificate, Max 300Kb (Image should be .jpg/.jpeg/PDF format)
- Scanned copies of ITI (SCVT/NCVT) /Diploma/Engineering Graduation Certificate, whichever is applicable , Max
- 300Kb (Image should be .jpg/.jpeg/PDF format).
- Scanned copies of Ex-Serviceman Certificate, Max 300Kb(Image should be .jpg/.jpeg/PDF format) (If applicable)
- Caste Certificate Max 300Kb(Image should be .jpg/.jpeg/PDF format) (If applicable)
- EWS certificate (if applicable) Max 300Kb (Image should be .jpg/.jpeg/PDF format).
Applicants must keep a copy of the computer-generated acknowledgement slip after successful payment and keep it safely for future reference.
|End Date||31/01/2021(Date Extended)|
|Advt No||ADVT NO: MAHA-Metro/P/HR/O &M/06(S)/2020 & ADVT NO: MAHA-Metro/P/HR/O &M/06(NS)/2020|