PPSC Recruitment 2020 – Legal Assistant & Sub Divisional Engineers Posts – Total Vacancies: 53 – Last Date: 31.07.2020 – Apply Online @ ppsc.gov.in
PPSC Recruitment 2020: Punjab Public Service Commission has invited applications from eligible contenders for filling up the vacancies of Legal Assistant in the Department of Industries & Commerce and Sub Divisional Engineers in the department of Water Supply and Sanitation, Punjab. According to the PPSC recruitment 2020 notification, 53 vacancies are allocated for this above mentioned posts. Contenders who are seeking State government jobs may apply through online mode to the PPSC latest vacancy in prescribed format as given in the notification. Interested eligible contenders may apply for PPSC required posts 2020 @ www.ppsc.gov.in from the date of 09.07.2020 to 31.07.2020.
|Recruiter||Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC)|
|Designation||Legal Assistant & Sub Divisional Engineers|
As per the PPSC recruitment 2020 notification, the eligible contenders will be appointed at any districts of Punjab as decided by the Punjab Public Service Commission. Candidates are requested to read the eligibility criteria and ensure that they meet all the criteria before applying. Instructions, additional documents details, Apply Online link (PPSC Login) of latest PPSC vacancy also available in the official notification of PPSC recruitment 2020. Candidates should have valid Mobile Number and E-mail ID.
Job seekers who are also seeking for Central government Jobs, they may visit our Naukri Messenger website regularly for more frequent updates about recruitment Here you will get brief information about PPSC latest jobs Required Qualification, Age limitation, Application Procedure and Important Dates and Links in the below article. So read this article till the end to get all the information regarding this recruitment.
PPSC Vacancy Details
|Sub Divisional Engineers||50|
- Sub-Divisional Engineers: Degree in Engineering in Civil or Mechanical from a recognized University or Institution.
- Legal Assistant: Applicants should be a Law Graduate from a recognized university/ institution and have practiced at the Bar for a minimum period of 03 years.
- Punjabi of Matric or its equivalent Standard is essential..
- Kindly Check PPSC recruitment 2020 notification about qualification details.
Age Limitation (as on 01.01.2020)
- Minimum 18 years to Maximum 37 years.
- Refer Official notification of PPSC for age limit and relaxation.
- Written Competitive Examination
- Kindly refer PPSC vacancy 2020 notification to get more details about it.
Pay Scale Details
- Sub-Divisional Engineers: Rs.15600-39100+5400 Grade Pay
- Legal Assistant: Rs.10300-34800+4400 Grade Pay
Eligible Contenders should apply through online mode in prescribed format as referred in official website of PPSC @ www.ppsc.gov.in. The notification and PPSC apply online registration link (PPSC Login link) are available in the official website of PPSC Limited.
To apply for this PPSC recruitment 2020, contenders have to pay the examination fee and online application charges in suggested format as mentioned in the notification before 07.08.2020.
- For UR/ General/ Lineal Descendent of Ex-Servicemen Punjab Candidates: Rs.3000/-
- Person with disability, Punjab State: Rs.1750/-
- For SC/ ST of all states & Backward classes of Punjab State: Rs.1125/-
- Ex-Servicemen of Punjab State only: Should pay the Online Application Charges only Rs.500/-
Applicants have to submit the complete application form enclosed with required documents. Then Contenders have to ensure all the given information and check their eligibility before submission. After submission, applicants have to take a hard copy of online application and E- Receipt for future references. Contenders should apply, before the last date to avoid rejection.