PPSC Recruitment 2021 | Current Opening: Veterinary officer | 353 Available job | Last date: 10.12.2021 | Apply Online for Group A Department of Animal Husbandry, fisheries and Dairy Development, Govt. of Punjab 2021 @ www.ppsc.gov.in recruitment 2021
PPSC Recruitment 2021: Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) is looking for the Veterinary officer (Group-A) post in the Department of Animal Husbandry, fisheries and Dairy Development, Govt. of Punjab on the year of 2021. Currently PPSC career opportunity 2021 (OUT) job notification against the advertisement no of 202143 is going to fill-up 353 slots thru an online mode (www.ppsc.gov.in). So, willing nominees need to submit the PPSC Punjab online application form on or before 10.12.2021 by 11:59:00 PM
|Recruiter||Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC)|
|Exam Name||Written Competitive Examination|
According to state government jobs Punjab PSC jobs 2021-22 Vacancy notification, deadline for depositing application and Examination fee by system generated Bank Challan Form is 20.12.2021. Hopefuls must have the required qualifications before or within 10/12/2021. The selection will be based on Written Competitive Examination & the Interview. The Written Competitive Examination for the post will be tentatively knocked in April 2022. The final result will be prepared on the basis of the total marks obtained by the applicants in the written Competitive Examination and interview. Claimants are not required to send a hard copy of the online application form to the office of the PPSC. Entrants applying under the Sports Category & persons with disabilities will send a Hard Copy of ‘Online Application Form’ along with Disability Certificate and request for scribe, any other eligibility documents, Sports Gradation Certificate and other certificates related to sports to establish his eligibility under the sports category at the Reception Counter of PPSC by hand by 31/01/2022.
- Keep following our naukrimessenger website to know upcoming latest Punjab PSC Jobs 2021, ppsc.gov.in recruitment 2021 syllabus, www.ppsc.gov.in result 2021, ppsc result 2021 pdf, ppsc result 2021 merit list, ppsc prelims result 2021, Offline Application Form, Apply Online, www.ppsc.gov.in recruitment 2021, ppsc online apply, central govt jobs 2021, http //ppsc.gov.in recruitment, ppsc syllabus, Notification PDF, Exam dates, Exams Results, Salary, Eligibility, age limit, Admit Cards, Answer keys, Question Paper and many more updates immediately
Here you can also check – PPSC Veterinary officer Group A syllabus
PPSC Recruitment 2021-22 Current Veterinary officer Notification Details
Interviewees should submit the photocopies of educational qualification, experience, age proof & other documents during the process of online application. Jobseekers are also needed to upload their latest photo & signature, without which their application will not be accepted. To know more about Required Qualification, Educational qualification & Age limitations check the details given below. To get more details about PPSC upcoming job career opportunity notification 2021 regularly visit our Naukrimessenger website for an upcoming recruitment details.
- Jobseekers should Bachelor’s Degree in Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry from a University recognized by the Veterinary Council of India
- Job hunter Should be registered with the Punjab Veterinary Council
- Check PPSC recruitment 2021 notification for more details.
- Contenders should not be less than 18 years of age and not more than 37 years of age as on 01-01-2021.
- Kindly refer PPSC Official notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Written Competitive Examination
PPSC Jobs 2021 Apply Online Application Form Procedure:
Suitable competitors have to apply via online and the complete application process is on online. Prepared interviewees are required to apply online over official website @ ppsc.gov.in. Upload the Scanned image Copies of necessary Signature/ certificates/ documents along with your recent Photograph in the online portal. The uploaded image size should not be more than 20–50KB & jpg/jpeg format only. Scanned copies of documents in support of age, date of birth, educational qualification, experience etc. should be in Single PDF file. The pay scale will be paid Rs.47600/-. Application received after the due date will be rejected.
- Application fee should be submitted over any Branch of State Bank of India only.
- Deadline for depositing application and Examination fee by system generated Bank Challan Form is 20.12.2021.
- The last date of submission of an application is 10.12.2021 by 11:59:00 PM
|Exam Date||April 2022|