Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2022 – Clerk, JJA, &JA Posts – Total Vacancies: 2756 – Last Date: 22.09.2022 – Apply Online @ hcraj.nic.in
Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2022: High Court of Rajasthan is going to conduct an Examination for recruitment to the cadre of Lower Division Clerk (LDC)/ Clerk Grade-II, Junior Judicial Assistant (JJA), & Junior Assistant. According to the RHC notification, 2756 vacancies are allocated for this District Judge post. The Court invites online applications from eligible Graduation in any discipline. Aspirants who are seeking Court Jobs may use this opportunity to place in Rajasthan state with an affordable salary structure of Rs.20800- 65900/- (Level-5). Only those who have a maximum age of 42 & minimum age of 18 are eligible to enroll in this Rajasthan High Court LDC Notification PDF. You will not be invited to the selection process such as eligibility based on qualifying exam scores/ Document verification without submitting the application form. Concerned contenders can check the main highlights of HCRAJ Recruitment in the below section. Get the latest State Govt Jobs, here
- Starting date for an application form: 22-08-2022 @ 01.00 PM
- End date for an application form: 22-09-2022 @ 05.00 PM
- Deadline to Pay the fee: 23-09-2022 @ 11.59 PM
- Exam Date: Notify Later***
You may check out the Rajasthan high court LDC vacancy 2022 qualification, Syllabus, Exam date, age limit, selection process, etc. in the below section. The authority will shortly release the Rajasthan High Court LDC Vacancy 2022 Exam Date on its website portal @ www.hcraj.nic.in recruitment 2022. All the job seekers who are absorbed to apply for this Rajasthan High Court LDC Vacancy 2022 can frequently visit the official site to get more details regarding this Rajasthan high court LDC vacancy 2022 eligibility, & Others. To avail of exclusive job offers, join our Telegram Channel page now!
|Recruiter||Rajasthan High Court|
|Designation||Clerk, JJA, & JA|
|Salary||Rs. 20800 - 65900/- (Level-5)|
|Join our Telegram|
Rajasthan High Court Clerk Bharti 2022 | Rajasthan High Court LDC Notification PDF
Contenders should read the notification completely and then apply. Applicants should attach the required documents with the application form in the prescribed manner as mentioned in the official notification. Get the latest Rajasthan Govt Jobs here
- Selection will be based on Written Examination, Computer Typing Test & Document Verification.
- As per the RHC recruitment 2021 notification, the eligible contenders will be appointed anywhere in Rajasthan as decided by the selection committee of RHC.
- The candidates are advised to go through carefully with the instructions before filling in the online application form.
- Applicants must be a Citizen of India.
- Candidates must possess a thorough knowledge of Hindi Written in Devanagari Script and Rajasthani Dialects and Social Customs of Rajasthan.
Rajasthan High Court Vacancy 2022 Details
Also Check the Detailed: Rajasthan High Court Clerk, JJA, JA Syllabus
The number of vacancies is temporary and subject to change i.e. increase or decrease for administrative reasons. Interviewees for the post must ensure that they meet the optional eligibility criteria for the Said post. The claimant should keep his application number carefully and admit card creation from the link provided on the website. Get the latest Freshers Jobs here
|Unit + Post Name||Vacancies||Category Wise Vacancies|
|Rajasthan High Court – JJA||320||(UR-116, EWS-32, SC-51, ST-38, OBC-67, MBC-16)|
|Rajasthan State Judicial Academy – Clerk Grade-II||04||(Gen-04)|
|State Legal Service Authority – Junior Assistant||18||(Gen-15, EWS-1, ST-2, MBC-2)|
|District Courts – Clerk Grade-II (Non-TSP)||1985||(Gen-738, EWS-228, SC-315, ST-249, OBC-337, MBC-118)|
|District Courts – Clerk Grade-II (TSP)||69||(Gen-27, EWS-2, SC-5, ST-35)|
|DLSA (Taluka & Lik Adalats) – Junior Assistant (Non-TSP)||343||(Gen-166, EWS- 25, SC-45, ST-38, OBC-55, MBC-14)|
|DLSA (Taluka & Lik Adalats) – Junior Assistant (TSP)||17||(Gen-9, ST-8)|
|Overall Openings:||2756 Slots
HCRAJ Recruitment 2022 Notification Details
The center, address of the venue, time & date of the Interview will be informed to the shortlisted candidates in the call letter. The date of the written test and commencement of downloading of Hall Tickets will be communicated to the eligible candidates. Get the current job openings details here
- If you are interested to participate in the High Court of Rajasthan Recruitment, read the Notification PDF.
- vacancy applies an online link and instructions and advertisements are obtainable on the official web portal of the High Court of Rajasthan
- Online applications will be accepted by the board.
- Applications received by post, hand, mail, or other means will not be accepted and will be rejected.
- After submission of the online application, applicants have to take a hard copy of the online application form and E-receipt for their future references.
- Verification of required certificates/ documents along with originals will be done on the date of document verification/ interview.
Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2022 Notification: Eligibility Criteria
Aspirants must go through the minimum educational qualification required to be accepted. Following are the details about the eligibility criteria that the postulants have to fulfill before applying. To be eligible for certain positions, you must have the necessary experience, which is also listed in the table. The maximum age limit for certain categories can be relaxed as per the guidelines of the Government. Get the Graduate Jobs here
- Graduation in any Discipline
- Kindly Check Rajasthan High Court District Judge vacancy notification about qualification details.
- Must have attained the age of 18 years and must not have attained the age of 40 years
- Refer to the Official notification of the High Court of Rajasthan for age limit and relaxation.
- Written Exam
- Computer Typing Test
- Document Verification (DV)
- Kindly refer Rajasthan High Court District Judge vacancy 2022 notification to get more details about it.
Most of the entrants who want to apply for Rajasthan High Court recruitment are interested to know details about their Salary details after joining the job. In the below section you can get the details of the Rajasthan High Court Salary structure
- Rs. 20800- 65900/- (Level-5)
Moreover, for the sake of entrants, we have given the upcoming Court job Vacancy Details, eligibility, Merit List, salary details, Exam pattern, syllabus, previous year question papers, last date, important date, Age limit, Selection process, login, Result, application form, Answer Key, Exam dates, Cut Off Marks, Admit card and many other central & state government jobs details on this page.
Rajasthan High Court LDC Recruitment 2022 Application Procedure
Eligible Advocates may apply through online mode as referred in RHC @ www.hcraj.nic.in.Applicants have to be required to fill out the online Application Form and upload required documents/ certificates, etc.
- Upload the Scanned image Copies of necessary Signatures/ certificates/ documents along with your recent Photograph in the online portal.
- The uploaded image size should not be more than 20–50KB
- Aspirants are also needed to upload their latest photo & signature, without which their application will not be accepted.
- The uploaded image size should be in jpg/jpeg format only.
- Those interested aspirants should fill in the entire essential field with the correct information.
- Applications received after the due date will be rejected
APPLICATION FEE DETAILS
The Rajasthan High Court Recruitment application fee will vary depending upon the caste and category of the candidates. For instance, the General Category candidates will be required to pay a specified fee for the registration process. However, if you belong to the SC, ST, PwD, and EWS categories, you have to pay a required fee for the registration. You have to pay the application fee after you complete the registration on the official website
- General/ OBC/ Other State: Rs.500/-
- OBC (NCL)/ EWS: Rs.400/-
- SC/ST/PWD: Rs.350/-
- Payment Mode: Online
We hope you find this post useful and informative about the upcoming Examination System, Previous Year Question Papers, etc. Naukrimessenger.com is the best website for those who want to participate in government, banking, court, and other exams. Naukrimeesenger.com makes it easy for interested people to read by providing study materials. This is a great way to keep up-to-date with the latest info about government and other Exams. To avail of exclusive job offers, join our Telegram Channel page now!