RCFL Recruitment 2020 – Trade Apprentices Post – Total Vacancies: 358 – Last Date: 22.12.2020 – Apply online @ rcfltd.com
RCFL Recruitment 2020: Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers Ltd (RCF Ltd.) is a Public Sector Undertaking (PSU) in India under the Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers of the Government of India, based in Mumbai. RCF invites applications for the post of Trade Apprentices. As per the RCFL notification 358 vacancies are opened for the post of Apprentice in various discipline. Contenders who are seeking State government job in Maharashtra can apply for this post. Interested eligible contenders may apply through online @rcfltd.com to the RCF latest apprentice vacancy in prescribed method as given in the RCFL Recruitment 2020 notification and the last date for submission of application is 22.12.2020.
|Recruiter||Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers Ltd (RCF Ltd.)|
|Job Location||Trombay/ Thal (Mumbai)|
|Salary||Rs. 7000-9000 (IDA)|
Applications are invited for engagement of TRADE APPRENTICES under Apprentices Act, 1961 as amended from time to time for training at Trombay / Thal. The decision of the management will be final and no appeal will be entertained. Candidates are requested to read the eligibility criteria and ensure that they meet all the criteria before applying. Instructions, additional documents details, RCFL jobs, apply online link of latest RCFL latest vacancy also available in the official advertisement. The intimation of reporting for the documents verification will be given through email and SMS. Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers Limited shall not be responsible for any loss of email/SMS, due to invalid/wrong email id /Mobile no etc. No request in this regard will be entertained.
RCFL Apprentice Trade Wise Vacancy 2020 Details
|AOCP & LACP||105|
|IMCP & MMCP||14|
|Electrician, Machinist & Boiler Attendant||08|
|Welder & Steno||41|
|Secretarial & Horticulture Assistant||58|
|Housekeeper & Food Production||09|
|Executive (HR) & Marketing Trainee||26|
|Executive (F&AT) & Accountant||20|
|Recruitment Executive (HR Trainee) & Med. Lab. Technician||10|
|Diploma (Chemical & Mechanical)||37|
|Diploma (Electrical & Instrumentation)||20|
|Diploma (Civil & Computer)||05|
|Diploma (Lab Technician)||05|
RCFL Apprentice Recruitment 2020 Notification Details
The candidate should mandatorily possess PAN Card at the time of reporting if selected for engagement as Trade Apprentice Trainee. Candidates who have completed Act Apprentice training or job experience for a period of one year or more shall not be eligible. Job seekers who are also seeking for Central government Jobs, they may visit our Naukri Messenger website regularly for more frequent updates about Exam notification. Here you will get brief information about RCFL latest jobs Required Qualification, Age limitation, Application Procedure and Important Dates and Links in the below article. So read this article till the end to get all the information regarding this Exam notification.
- Applicants should be possess 10th Std/ 12th Std/ Degree/ MBA/ B.Sc/ Diploma from recognized University/Institution with required experience.
- Kindly Check RCF vacancy 2020 notification about qualification details.
Age Limitation (as on 01.11.2020)
- Maximum: 21 years & 25 years
- Refer Official notification of RCFL for age limit and relaxation.
- Merit Basis
- Kindly refer RCF Apprentice recruitment 2020 notification to get more details about it.
RCFL Trade Apprentice Registration & Online Application Procedure
. The Online submission of application will commence from 08.12.2020 to 22.12.2020. Interested and eligible candidates should register their names on the online portal @www.apprenticeship.gov.in / www.mhrdnats.gov.in / @apprenticeshipindia.org/ courses/ type/ optional for optional trades and thereafter apply to Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers Limited.
- Visit website www.rcfltd.com.
- Click on “RECRUITMENT” and then click on “ENGAGEMENT OF TRADE APPRENTICES – 2020”
- View the full Advertisement Details and read the instructions and terms and conditions carefully before applying.
- Click on” I Accept” and then click on “Apply Online” to fill the Application Form.
- Candidate should keep the scanned copy of their passport size color photograph in .jpg/.jpeg format of not more than 75 KB size and their signature in .jpg/.jpeg format of not more than 25 KB size.
- After you fill the Application form, click on “SAVE/ SUBMIT” to save/submit the data entered.
- After submission of the application, the Application form will be generated.
- Click on “Print” button to print the Application form which will be required at the time of Joining, if shortlisted. The candidates are not required to send the print out of the registered application form filled online.
The candidates shall be required to bring the following original certificates along with attested photocopies as documentary proof at the time of reporting (as applicable).
- Proof of Age
- All the Mark sheets & Certificates
- Certificate from University / Institution regarding equivalent percentage of marks in qualifying examination
- Medical Fitness certificate from a Registered Medical Officer
- Caste Certificate