Punjab and Haryana High Court SSS Recruitment 2022 | Current opportunity: SSS | Jobs: 35 | End on: 15.01.2022 | Apply Online High court Chandigarh Job vacancy 2022 @ recruitmenthighcourtchd.com
Punjab and Haryana high court Recruitment 2021: Punjab and Haryana high court at Chandigarh has newly pushed EMPLOYMENT NOTICE NO. 2/HCRC/SSS/2021 for the Senior Scale Stenographer post. Currently Chandigarh – Punjab and Haryana high court job vacancy 2022 has out the job notification to fill-up around 35 current openings at its officials. The Punjab and Haryana High Court Sr. Scale Stenographers Recruitment 2021-22/ High Court Chandigarh Recruitment 2021-22 online application has been commenced from 20.12.2021 & end on 15.01.2022 (11.59 PM) – www.recruitmenthighcourtchd.com/ www.highcourtchd.gov.in
|Recruiter||Punjab & Haryana high court|
|Designation||Sr. Scale Stenographers|
|Salary||Rs.10300 - 34800/-|
According to state govt jobs Punjab and Haryana High Court jobs 2022 notification, selected lists of eligible candidates will be prepared on the basis of merit in the word processing/ transcription examination. No TA/ DA will be paid to the applicants for appearing for the examination and verifying the original testimonials/interaction. For more details about the Punjab and Haryana High Court upcoming job vacancy 2021, high court Chandigarh Job vacancy 2022, Punjab and Haryana High Court Sr. Scale Stenographers Recruitment 2021-22, Punjab and Haryana High Court Sr. Scale Stenographers Salary, Merit List, previous question paper, Exam dates, Exam Results, Admit Cards, Answer keys, Syllabus, Question Paper, salary, login, eligibility, age limit and many more updates instantly about state & central government jobs
- The salary, pay and steps of the selected candidate will be governed by the latest applicable rules and instructions issued by the Government of Punjab and approved by the High Court.
- Contenders should be proficient in running word processing and spreadsheets on the computer
- The interviewee should submit the print certificate of the downloaded application form along with the supporting documents at the time of verification.
- Candidates should pick up the dictation at a speed of 100 w.p.m. Spell translation (word processing test) should be done on the computer in English shorthand and at a speed of 20 WPM.
- If the hopeful makes more than 4% mistakes, no applicant will be considered eligible for the examination.
- E-Admit Cards of provisionally appropriate claimants will be uploaded on the website & applicants will also receive emails/ SMS in this regard.
- Contenders will be notified on the official website of the place, date, time and end of the examination.
- Original documents should be submitted when requested by the aspirants.
Punjab and Haryana High Court Sr. Scale Steno Recruitment 2022 Notification Details
Claimants must submit the scanned copies of educational qualification, experience, age proof & other documents during the process of online application. Jobseekers are also needed to upload their latest photo & signature, without which their application will not be accepted. To know more about Required Qualification, Educational qualification & Age limitations check the details given below. To get more details about Punjab and Haryana High Court upcoming 2022 job vacancy Notification regularly visit our Naukrimessenger website for an upcoming recruitment details.
- Jobseekers should hold Bachelor of Arts/ Bachelor of Science or equivalent from a recognized university/ Institute
- Check Punjab and Haryana High Court SSS Recruitment 2022 notification for more details.
- Between 21 – 30 years ( as on 15.01.2022)
- Kindly refer Punjab and Haryana High Court SSS Recruitment 2022 Official notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Skill Test (Steno/ Typing)
- Merit List
Punjab and Haryana High Court Recruitment 2022 Apply Online Application Form Procedure:
Qualified nominees should apply via online and the entire application process is on online. Enthusiastic claimants are required to apply online through official website @ recruitmenthighcourtchd.com. Upload the Scanned image Copies of necessary Signature/ certificates/ documents along with your recent Photograph in the online portal. The uploaded image size should not be more than 20–50KB & jpg/jpeg format only. Application received after the due date will be rejected. The pay scale will be paid Rs. 10300- 34800/- plus 3600 Grade Pay. The last date of submission of an application is 15.01.2022 (11.59 PM)
- Examination fee for General/ others candidates Rs.500/-
- Examination fee for SC/ST/BC certificate issued by the States of Punjab, Haryana & UT Chandigarh and are also domiciled/ permanent residents of States of Punjab, Haryana and UT Chandigarh / Ex-Servicemen/ PH aspirants is Rs.250/-
- The payment can be made by online using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets