Supreme Court Recruitment 2022 – Current openings: Junior Court Assistant – Career Opportunity: 25 – Last Date: 14.05.2022 – Apply Online @ sci.gov.in
Supreme Court Recruitment 2022: Supreme Court of India (SCI) is going to fill up current openings of 25 vacancies in Regional languages likewise Assamese, Bengali, Telugu, Gujarati, Urdu, Marathi, Tamil, Kannada, Malayalam, Manipuri, Odia, Punjabi, and Nepali. Recently, it has released this Supreme Court recruitment 2022 advertisement (F.6/2021-SCA (RC)) dated , 30th March, 2022 for the ex-cadre posts of Court Assistant (Junior Translator jobs. The Supreme Court Junior Translator online mode of application is invited from the eligible Indian Nationals with the Level 7 of the Pay Matrix with initial Basic Pay. Applicants who are interested to join Court jobs in Delhi can make use of this Supreme Court of India vacancy 2022. The last date for submitting the SCI Supreme Court jobs 2022 application form is 14.05.2022
|Recruiter||Supreme Court of India (SCI)|
|Designation||Court Assistant (Junior Translator)|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Salary||Rs. 76908/- PM|
|Join our Telegram|
Currently, the Supreme Court of India (SCI) is offered the latest job notification. Candidates are advised to visit the Website of the Supreme Court of India for updated information regarding the posts ofCourt Assistant (Junior Translator)at regular intervals. The selection will be done pon the basis of a Written Exam (150 Marks), Type Test (20 Marks), Interview (30 Marks), Document Verification, & Medical Examination. No TA/DA will be payable for attending the selection process. Selected applicants will be appointed on probation for a period of two years. SCI Recruitment 2022 notification and Supreme Court, Delhi job vacancies application form shall be available at the official website @ www.sci.gov.in recruitment 2022
Bookmark our website @ Naukrimessenger to get more details about SCI upcoming latest job vacancy notification 2022 regularly
Supreme Court of India Vacancy Details
Here you can get detailed information about the Supreme Court Junior Translator Recruitment 2022 new vacancy. As per the Supreme Court Junior Translator vacancy 2022, the officials have offered overall 25 current openings for the Language Wise. From this article, you can get the Language Wise Vacancies of Supreme Court Junior Translator Recruitment 2022. Out of 25 vacancies ( Assamese- 2 Post, Bengali- 2 Post, Telugu- 2 Post, Gujarati- 2 Post, Urdu- 2 Post, Marathi- 2 Post, Tamil- 2 Post, Kannada- 2 Post, Malayalam- 2 Post, Manipuri- 2 Post, Odia- 2 Post, Punjabi- 2 Post, & Nepali- 1 Post). For more Court jobs click here
Supreme Court Junior Translator Vacancy 2022
|Court Assistant (Junior Translator)||25|
Supreme Court of India (SCI): Overview
- The Supreme Court of India is the premier judicial court under the Constitution of India.
- It is the highest constitutional court and has the power of judicial review.
- Consisting of the Chief Justice of India and a maximum of 34 judges, it has extensive powers in the form of original, appellate, and advisory jurisdictions.
- It is regarded as the most powerful public institution in India.
Supreme Court Junior Translator Job Notification Details
All the willing seekers have to upload the self-attested copies of educational qualification, experience, age proof & other documents during the process of online application. Also needed to upload their latest photo & signature, without which their application will not be accepted. . Candidates who are surfing for Jobs in State Govt can use this opportunity
To get more details about the Upcoming SCI Supreme Court Jobs Notification 2022, regularly visit our page website for more latest and updated information related to SCI Court recruitment 2022, Delhi Supreme court supervisor jobs notice, Supreme Court of India vacancy, eligibility, salary details, Exam pattern, syllabus, previous year question papers, last date, important date, Age limit, Selection process, login, Result, application form, Answer Key, Exam dates, Admit card and many other central & state government jobs details on this page.
Supreme Court Junior Translator recruitment 2022 Eligibility Details
For these job openings, candidates must have completed the minimum qualification which is mentioned below. As per the Supreme Court Recruitment 2022 Notification Vacancy candidates have to finish their Degree with the specified academic marks. The candidates must be complete their degree at any recognized university/ Institute. For detailed information about the Educational qualification, age limitation, selection process, Online registration, etc. check out the below-given details.
- Graduate with English and respective language
- 02 years Experience of in Translation
- Proficiency in Computers
- Refer SCI’s official advertisement.
- Maximum 32 Years (as of 01.01.2021)
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Written Exam
- Type Test
- Document Verification (DV)
- Rs. 76908/- per month ((n Level 7 of the Pay Matrix with initial Basic Pay)
Supreme Court JCA Apply Online Application Procedures:
- Keen & Enthusiastic aspirants have to apply via online and the entire application process is on online.
- Go to the Supreme Court of India official website @www.sci.gov.in
- Upload the Scanned image Copies of necessary Signature/ certificates/ documents along with your recent Photograph in the online portal.
- The uploaded image size should not be more than 20–50KB
- The uploaded image size should be in jpg/jpeg format only.
- Those interested aspirants should fill in the entire essential field with the correct information.
- Application received after the due date will be rejected.
Supreme Court of India (SCI) Court Assistant Recruitment 2022 application Fee
As per the SCI notification 2022, there is a no fee exemption for any category candidates. The application fee will be different for each category of the candidate. For detailed information on application fees, we have provided brief instructions on each category type of fee charge and payment method, see the section below.
|Application fee for General/ OBC/ EWS candidates is Rs.500/-|
|Application fee for SC/ST/ PwD/ ESM/ FF candidates is Rs.250/-|
|The Payment can be made through online Mode – using Debit/ Credit Card/ Net Banking|
|Advt No||F.6/2021-SCA (RC)|