UPPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2022 | Job career: MO (Ayurveda) | Opportunity: 611 | Last date: 02.11.2022 | Apply Online @ uppsc.up.nic.in
UPPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2022: Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) has currently puffed job notification against the advertisement number of 02/2022-23 on 05.08.2022. The UPPSC is inviting online applications from the eligible & appropriate aspirants on a direct recruitment basis. The current vacancies have been apportioned for the posts of Medical Officer (MO) Ayurveda. Appropriate candidates can apply for the disseminated 611 vacancies. The examination is conducted every year by the Board to be appointed at the. Entrants must be eligible to take the exam. Before applying for the UPPSC Medical Officer Vacancy, aspirants must have completed their Bachelor’s Degree in Ayurveda or Unani in the relevant field from a recognized university. Only the candidates having a UG Degree in the relevant field are eligible for the mentioned programs. Passable competitors can fill out the application form which is available on the official website @ www.uppsc.up.nic.in recruitment 2022. Applications for recruitment should be occupied online with all obligatory details from 05.08.2022 Onwards. For more upcoming State Govt JObs, click here
- Application Link Activates on 05/08/2022
- Deadline for Apply Online: 02/09/2022
- Pay Exam Fee Last Date: 02/09/2022
- Closing date to Complete Form: 05/09/2022
- Exam Date: Notify Soon***
Candidates in the middle of 21 to 40 years of age are worthy to apply for these Posts. Participators looking for Uttar Pradesh Government Jobs can avail themselves of this opportunity with a salary package ofRs. 67700- 208700/- (Level-11). Challengers will be selected based on their performance in written tests and document verification. Concerned contenders can check the main highlights of Recruitment in the below section. The exam date for the mentioned posts will be published in the official notification shortly. Before applying, read this article till the end to get all the information regarding this UPPSC Medical Officer vacancy. Read the entire article to get more details regarding the latest UPPSC Recruitment 2022- Required Qualification, Educational qualification, Age limitations, Salary Structure, Fee Details, Selection Process, & others. To avail of exclusive job offers, join our Telegram Channel page now!
|Designation||Medical Officer (Ayurveda)|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
|Salary||Rs. 67700- 208700/- (Level-11)|
|Join our Telegram|
UPPSC Medical Officer Bharti 2022
Candidates must have a knowledge of Hindi is mandatory. Applications will be accepted only if payment is made to the bank by the due date for payment. In the online application system, applicants have to provide their mobile number in the recommended column otherwise their basic registration will not be completed. All relevant information/ instructions will be sent via SMS to that mobile. Then the claimant should submit their passport size photograph certified by the Head of Department or Head of the Institution & their last place of education or official published in the Gazette. To get more upcoming PSC Jobs, click here
- Interviews of the selected candidates will be held after the written test.
- Entrants who qualify for the interview will be called for document verification.
- TA/ DA will not be paid for aspirants’ to attend the selection process.
- Claimants should write down the registration number, registered email ID, and mobile number with name, date of birth, and name of the exam while addressing any communication.
- Only those on the selected list will be selected for availability Vacancies will be called for the selection process.
- Contenders who meet all the above requirements and are interested in considering can apply online by visiting the official website portal.
UPPSC MO 2022 Vacancy Details
The management reserves the right to increase, decrease or cancel vacancies at any stage due to administrative/policy reasons. Interviewees for the post must ensure that they meet the optional eligibility criteria for the Said post. The claimant should keep his application number carefully and admit card creation from the link provided on the website. Get the latest Freshers Jobs here
|Post Name||Latest Openings|
|Medical Officer (Ayurvedic & Unani)||611|
UPPSC Recruitment Notification Details
Online applications will be accepted by the board. Applications received by post, hand, mail, or other means will not be accepted and will be rejected. After submission of the online application, applicants have to take a hard copy of the online application form and E-receipt for their future references. Verification of required certificates/ documents along with originals will be done on the date of document verification/ interview. Get the current job openings details here
- The date of the test and interview will be decided in consultation with the higher authorities and the committee.
- Interviewees for the post must ensure that they meet the optional eligibility criteria for the Said post.
- The claimant should keep his application number carefully and admit card creation from the link provided on the website.
- The shortlisted candidates will be called for a Document Verification (DV)
- Interviewees should submit photocopies of educational qualifications, experience, age proof & other documents during the process of online application.
- Also needed to upload their latest photo & signature, without which their application will not be accepted
UPPSC Recruitment 2022 Notification: Eligibility Criteria
Following are the details about the eligibility criteria that the postulants have to fulfill before applying. Aspirants must go through the minimum educational qualification required to be accepted. To be eligible for certain positions, you must have the necessary experience, which is also listed in the table. The maximum age limit for certain categories can be relaxed as per the guidelines of the Government. Get the Graduate Jobs here
- Bachelor’s Degree in Ayurveda or Unani
- Check UPPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2022 notification for more details.
- Minimum Age: 21 Years & Maximum Age: 40 Years
- Kindly refer UPPSC Medical Officer’s Official notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Screening Test
- Document Verification (DV)
- Rs. 67700- 208700/- (Level-11)
Moreover, for the sake of entrants, we have given the upcoming job Vacancy Details, eligibility, Merit List, salary details, Exam pattern, syllabus, previous year question papers, last date, important date, Age limit, Selection process, login, Result, application form, Answer Key, Exam dates, Cut Off Marks, Admit card and many other central & state government jobs details on this page.
UPPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2022 Apply Online Application form Procedure:
Suitable competitors should apply online and the entire application process is online. Eager claimants are required to apply online through the official website @ uppsc.up.nic.in
- Upload the Scanned image Copies of necessary Signatures/ certificates/ documents along with your recent Photograph in the online portal.
- The uploaded image size should not be more than 20–50KB & jpg/jpeg format only.
- Scanned copies of documents in support of age, date of birth, educational qualification, experience, etc. should be in a Single PDF file.
- Aspirants are also needed to upload their latest photo & signature, without which their application will not be accepted.
- The uploaded image size should be in jpg/jpeg format only.
- Those interested aspirants should fill in the entire essential field with the correct information.
- Applications received after the due date will be rejected
Modify Submitted Application
- Modify Submitted Application these entries will only allow the applicant to submit a new online application with the recommended fee as the previously deposited fee will not be adjusted or withdrawn before the last date for submission if aspirants will be given only one opportunity to change it as per the following procedure application Form.
- In the Entrant section under – ‘Online Application Process’ click on ‘Modify Submitted Application’.
- This facility is available to the interviewees only once till the last date for submission of the application form
APPLICATION FEE DETAILS
The UPPSC Recruitment application fee will vary depending upon the caste and category of the candidates. For instance, the General Category candidates will be required to pay a specified fee for the registration process. However, if you belong to the SC, ST, PwD, and EWS categories, you have to pay a required fee for the registration. You have to pay the application fee after you complete the registration on the official website @www.uppsc.up.nic.in MO recruitment 2022
|Unreserved/ Other Backward||Exam fee: Rs.80/- + Online (General) processing fee: Rs.25/-
**Total = Rs.105/-
|Scheduled/ Scheduled Tribe/ Ex-Serviceman||Exam fee: Rs.40/- + On-line Caste processing fee: Rs.25/-
**Total = Rs.65/-
|Handicapped||Exam fee: NIL+ Online processing fee: Rs.25/-
**Total = Rs.25/-
We hope you find this post useful and informative about the upcoming Examination System, Previous Year Question Papers, etc. Naukrimessenger.com is the best website for those who want to participate in government, banking, court, and other exams. Naukrimeesenger.com makes it easy for interested people to read by providing study materials. This is a great way to keep up-to-date with the latest info about government and other Exams. To avail of exclusive job offers, join our Telegram Channel page now!