BSF Constable Tradesman Exam syllabus 2022 | BSF CT Exam pattern & syllabus 2022 | BSF Constable Tradesman PST, PET, trade, written test Exam pattern & syllabus 2022 Download PDF Notification @ rectt.bsf.gov.in
BSF Constable Tradesman Exam syllabus 2022: Border Security Force (BSF) has released the new Examination pattern, scheme & syllabus 2022 against the advertisement number of E-32027/CISF/CZ/RECTT/MISC/CORRS/2020-14262-(E) for the 2788 Constable (Tradesman) (Male and Female) posts. Prepared & looked-for Male & Female candidates can download the BSF CT Tradesman Vacancy 2021-22 Notification examination pattern & BSF Constable Tradesman Bharti 2022 exam Syllabus on its officials (www.bsf.nic.in recruitment 2022). The Constable (Tradesman) in Border Security Force Jobs 2022 examination pattern & syllabus has been given end of this page
|Recruiter||Border Security Force|
|Designation||Constable (Tradesman) (Male and Female)|
AS per the BSF Exam pattern & syllabus 2022 notification PDF, the selection process will be made by physical Standards Test (PST), Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Document Verification, Trade Test, written Test & Medical Examination.
Moreover, for the sake of entrants, we have given the upcoming job Vacancy Details, eligibility, Exam syllabus, BSF Tradesman height OBC, BSF Recruitment 2022 Physical Test, Age limit, bsf.nic.in result, BSF Recruitment 2022 for female, BSF Tradesman New Vacancy 2022, BSF Tradesman Recruitment 2022, BSF Constable Tradesman 2022, bsf online apply, www.bsf.nic.in application form download, Selection process, login, Result, application form, Answer Key, Exam dates, Admit card and many other central & state government jobs details on this naukrimessenger page.
BSF Tradesman New Vacancy 2022: Examination scheme 2022
Physical Standards Test (PST)
Below are the physical standards TEST (PST) required for BSF Tradesman vacancy 2022 separately for men and women
|SC/ ST/ Adivasis||162.5 cm||76-81cm|
|Entrants of Hilly Area||165 cm||78-83 cm|
|All Other Entrants||78-83 cm||78-83 cm|
|SC/ ST/ Adivasis||150 cm||N/A|
|Entrants of Hilly Area||155 cm||N/A|
|All Other Contestants||157 cm||N/A|
Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Nominees who qualify in PET will be screened for biometric identification and testimonials/ documents and its chest only for men and will be weighed by the Board.
- Applicants who do not meet the prescribed physical standards will be excluded from the recruitment process
- However, removal based on weight will only be done during a medical examination.
- Pregnancy during PET is considered ineligible and such women will be rejected.
- PET examination will not be conducted for ex-servicemen.
- The original documents will be verified by a team of officials and only eligible applicants will proceed to the next stage.
- At the beginning of the recruitment process, candidates will be asked to go through the height bar, thereby eliminating short height applicants.
- Interviewees who qualify for the Higher Bar Examination will be admitted through the Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
Race for male applicants
5 Kilometre Race in 24 Minutes
Race for Female applicants
1.6 Kilometre Race in 8 Minutes 30 Seconds
- Appropriate aspirants will be included in the documents of BST, PET and BSF Tradesman Recruitment 2022 through their respective Trade Test.
- Each hopeful will be allowed only one trade exam.
- The trade test will qualify by nature and it will have no scores
|Cobbler: Polishing of shoes, handling tools, cutting of leather, repair & stitching of shoes|
|Tailor: Taking measurement of persons, cutting of cloth and stitching of uniform|
|Carpenter: Handling tools, cutting of wood, fitting, polishing and finishing of materials|
|Cook: Cooking of Chappatti & Rice, Cooking Vegetables/ Dal/ Sambhar/ Idli, etc. for 100 men, cooking of meat/ fish/ egg/ kheer|
|Water Carrier: Washing of utensils, kneading of Atta for making chappattis for about 100 men and cutting of vegetables etc.|
|Washerman: Washing of clothes, ironing of Khaki, cotton uniform, woolen and TC uniform.|
|Barber: Handlling of tools, haricutting and shaving.|
|Sweeper: Sweeping, cleaning of toilets and bathroom etc.|
|Waiter: Hygiene/ sanitation, servicing of foods and allied matters|
Written Examination Pattern 2022
- The written test for BSF Tradesman recruitment 2022 will be conducted on pen and paper basis.
- The examination will be held in offline mode on OMR Based
- Eligibility marks will be 35% for General and Ex-Servicemen and 33% for SC/ ST/ OBC claimants
- The total marks for this written test/ exam will be 100 score
- The offline examination will be cover with total 04 subjects/ papers
- The questionnaire will be asked for this job is total 100 questions
|General Knowledge/ Awareness||25 questions||25 Marks|
|Knowledge of Elementary Mathematics||25 questions||25 Marks|
|Analytical Aptitude and ability to observe distinguished patterns||25 questions||25 Marks|
|Basic knowledge of English/ Hindi||25 questions||25 Marks|
|Total||100 questions||100 marks|
Written Examination syllabus 2022
- General Knowledge/ Awareness
- Knowledge of Elementary Mathematics
- Analytical Aptitude and ability to observe distinguished patterns
- Basic knowledge of English/ Hindi
General Knowledge/ Awareness syllabus
Knowledge of Elementary Mathematics Syllabus
Analytical Aptitude and ability to observe distinguished syllabus
Basic knowledge of English/ Hindi syllabus
Method to download: BSF Constable Tradesman Exam syllabus & pattern 2022
Visit the official website portal at rectt.bsf.gov.in. Enter into the homepage & surf the Advertisement number of – E-32027/CISF/CZ/RECTT/MISC/CORRS/2020-14262-(E) for 2788 Constable (Tradesman) (Male and Female) posts. After that download the examination pattern & syllabus 2022 for future reference