CMDA Chennai Syllabus 2022 | CMDA Chennai Assistant Planner & Planning Assistant Exam Pattern 2022 | Latest Syllabus for CMDA Chennai Recruitment 2021-22 | CMDA Assistant Planner Exam Pattern/ scheme 2021-22 Pdf | Download at tncmda.onlineregistrationform.org
CMDA Chennai Assistant Planner & Planning Assistant Syllabus 2022: Chennai Metropolitan Development Authority (CMDA) has officially released the written/ CBT examination syllabus, exam pattern for the new Assistant Planning and Planning Assistant Grade I recruitment 2021-22. CMDA Chennai has uploaded the Assistant Planning & Planning Assistant Grade I exam pattern and Planning Assistant Grade I & Assistant Planning syllabus to filling up 30 vacancies. Candidates who applied for this CMDA recruitment can download the exam pattern and syllabus from here.
|Designation||Assistant Planner & Planning Assistant|
CMDA Chennai Syllabus 2021-22 Download Assistant Planner & Planning Assistant Exam Pattern PDF
According to the CMDA Chennai Assistant Planner & Planning Assistant exam notification the CMDA syllabus pdf has been released on 20th December 2021 on the TNCMDA registration portal at tncmda.onlineregistrationform.org. As per the Assistant Planner & Planning Assistant Grade – I TNCMDA Chennai recruitment 2021-22 notification the selection will be done on the basis of Computer Based Test (CBT/ written exam) and Interview (CV/ oral test). Keep watching our Naukrimessenger website to get upcoming latest CMDA Chennai jobs 2021, Cmda exam syllabus 2021, cmda 2022 syllabus pdf, merit list/ selection list, apply online link/ application form, exam notification PDf, cmda chenai syllabus 2022 pdf download, cmda exam dates, admit card download link, results, answer keys, question paper and various updates related to Chennai Metropolitan Development Authority (CMDA).
CMDA Chennai Recruitment 2021 Selection Process:
- CBT Written Examination
Examination Pattern for CMDA Chennai Assistant Planner & Planning Assistant Posts
CBT/ Written Exam:
- Paper 1 Tamil Language Test: 100 questions (Syllabus 10th std level)-> 100 Marks
- Paper 2: Technical Test: 100 questions-> 95 marks (paper 2 technical test will be evaluated only for candidates who score minimum of 40% marks in paper 1 tamil test)
- Interview: Certificate Verification/ Oral Test (05 Marks)
Syllabus for Assistant Planner & Planning Assistant Grade – I
- Planning History & Theory: Evolution of human settlements ; Indus Valley civilization River Valley Civilization in Tamil Nadu; Ancient Cities developed by Hindu and Mughal Kingdoms; Town Planning during British Raj; Contributions of scholarly Town Planners to Town planning in India; Urban planning theories.
- Urban and Regional Planning in India: Urban and Regional Planning Post Independence; Five Year Plans; Grown Centre Plans; City Corporate Plans; Strategic Spatial Plans and District Development Plans etc.
- Planning Law & Legislation: Evolution Rehabilitation and Resettlement Act 2013; Environmental Protection Act. Policies of Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs etc.
- Urban Governance: Organizations involved in Planning, Devolution of powers to local bodies, District Planning Committee, Metropolitan Planning etc.
- Metropolitan Planning: Delineation of Planning Area; Techniques for Delineation; Hierarchy of Plans; Detailed Development Plans; Redevelopment Plans / Local Area Plans; Town Planning Schemes; Master Plans Vs Strategic etc.
- Housing: Policies (National, State and United Nations), Housing Legislations (Housing Board Act; Slum Clearance Act; Rent Control Act; Apartment Ownership Act; RERA); Housing Demand and Supply; Affordability; Social Housing; Housing Finance and Management.
- Environmental Planning: Climatology; Effects of Micro climate in Habitat Planning, Planning for Climate Change; Sustainable Development and Planning; City Sanitation Plans; Sold Waste Management Plan etc.
- Traffic and Transportation Planning: Traffic and Transportation statistics; Traffic Surveys; Speed and delay studies Trip Cost; OD Surveys; Parking; Transportation Planning process (Trip Generation, Distribution, Assignment, Modal split etc.
- Disaster Management: Natural Disasters and Risks Forecasting and Early Disaster Management Plans; Resilient Building and Zoning Regulations etc.
- Real Estate: Ownership of Property; Transfer of Property; Public Ownership; Rental / Leasing of Properties; Taxes; Betterment Levy, etc.
- Urban Information Systems: Use of Big Data for Urban Planning; Geo Coding – Address Matching; DTM & DEM; Application Software, etc.
How to download CMDA Chennai Assistant Planner & Planning Assistant Syllabus PDF & Exam pattern
- Visit the official website @ tncmda.onlineregistrationform.org.
- Click on the Syllabus menu
- Now the Syllabus for Assistant Planner & Planning Assistant Grade I pdf will open on the screen.
- Download and take a printout of it.