CPCB Scientist B, AAO, UDC, MTS, DEO Syllabus 2023 | CPCB Scientist B Syllabus | CPCB UDC Syllabus | CPCB MTS Exam Syllabus | CPCB DEO Syllabus | CPCB ALO Syllabus | CPCB Technical Supervisors Syllabus | CPCB AAO Syllabus PDF
CPCB Scientist B, AAO, UDC, MTS, DEO Syllabus 2023 | CPCB Exam Syllabus PDF Download @ www.cpcb.nic.in: The Syllabus for the Central Pollution Control Board to the Scientists, Data Entry Operator (DEO), Lower Division clerks (LDC), Assistant Law officers, Technical Supervisors, Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS), & Others should be aware of the entrants. Pollution Control Board will release CPCB Exam Pattern and Syllabus 2022 soon on its website. Participants appearing for the Pollution Control Board recruitment process will have to go through a written test and interview process. In this article, job hunters can know what detailed CPCB Exam syllabus they need to follow to prepare for their respective posts. Candidates who are looking for central government jobs can avail this opportunity
|CPCB Recruitment 2022-23||CPCB Scientist B, JLA, UDC, MTS, DEO Salary 2023|
|CPCB Scientist B, AAO, UDC, MTS, DEO Books 2023||CPCB Scientist B, AAO, UDC, MTS, DEO Previous Year Question Papers|
CPCB Technical Supervisor Syllabus | CPCB Assistant Syllabus
- In the examination for the following posts, only if one clears the examination then they will be eligible to appear for the next round i.e. Skill Test, & document verification round.
- After knowing the CPCB Exam Pattern, the nominee can prepare according to the type of questions asked in the CPCB Exam.
- To elevate your preparation, you need to practice solving them frequently.
- Applicants should devise the best strategy and follow the correct books during preparation.
- Here are some tips for passing the CPCB Recruitment Written Test.
CPCB Syllabus 2022 PDF Download
After you are done going through the CPCB Field Attendant syllabus, you must solve the CPCB previous year’s papers. This will help you to get an understanding of your current level of exam preparation. You will also know how much effort you need to put into the preparation. So that you can utilize the last days of your exam in the most efficient manner. To avail of exclusive job offers, join our Telegram Channel page now!
- Before starting their preparation, candidates should review the exam syllabus.
- This will allow them to cover all the topics covered in the exam.
- Follow the detailed schedule and stick to it till the entire recruitment process is completed.
- Solve CPCB previous year’s question papers to better understand the exam pattern and types of questions asked.
|Designation||Scientist, DEO, LDC, Assistant, & Others|
|Exam Name||Written Exam|
|Join our Telegram|
Central Pollution Control Board Exam Pattern 2022-23
There are separate mark allocations to different sections of the exam. The candidates need to finish the paper within the time given to them. Having a fair idea of the syllabus and exam pattern is helpful in tackling the exam with ease. The commission releases the exam pattern in the form of a PDF file before the exam. The candidates can check out this page for more info related to the syllabus and Exam pattern
CPCB DEO Exam Pattern 2022-23
|Subject Name||Total Marks|
|General Awareness||100 Marks|
CPCB LDC Exam Pattern 2022-23
|Topics||Total Questions||Total Marks|
|Reasoning||50 Questions||50 Marks|
|English Language||50 Questions||50 Marks|
|Numerical Ability||50 Questions||50 Marks|
|Clerical/Computer Aptitude||50 Questions||50 Marks|
|Total||200 Questions||200 Marks|
|Duration: 02 Hours/ 120 Minutes|
CPCB Scientist B Exam Pattern 2022-23
|Topics||Total Questions||Total Marks|
|Part I: Aptitude, Reasoning, General Knowledge, English, Science||40 Questions||40 Marks|
|Part II: Technical Subjects||60 Questions||60 Marks|
|Duration: 02 Hours/ 60 Minutes|
CPCB Senior Technician Exam Pattern 2022-23
|Chemical Engineer||Objective Type Questions|
Central Pollution Control Board Syllabus 2022-23
Nominees preparing for the CPCB Exam 2022 will take the complete Syllabus required for the exam. Before preparing for any competitive exam, it is a prerequisite to study the syllabus. Preparation for any exam begins with knowing the syllabus of the exam. Knowing the CPCB Exam Syllabus helps to manage time effectively and not waste time and effort.
- Everyday Science
- Indian Politics
- Famous Places in India
- National/ International Organizations/ Institutions, etc.
- Honors and Awards
- World geography
- Indian Culture
- Days and Years
- Famous Personalities
- Basic General Knowledge
- Current Events
- Books and Authors
- General Science
- World Organisations
- Scientific Research
- Art & Culture
- Sitting arrangement
- Numbers, ranking & time sequence test
- Mathematical operations
- Inserting the missing characters
- Sequential output tracing
- Alpha-numerical sequence puzzle
- Verification of truth of the statement
- Number series
- Situation reaction test
- Puzzle test
- Alphabet test
- Direction sense test
- Arithmetical operations
- Data Sufficiency
- Machine Input
- Logical sequence test
- Blood relations
- Eligibility test
- Logical Venn diagram
- Decision making
- Assertion and reason
- Problems On Numbers
- Compound Interest
- Operations On Numbers
- Time And Distance
- Banker’s Discount
- Problems On Trains
- Ratio And Proportion
- Chain Rule
- Stock & Shares
- Time And Work
- Boats And Streams
- Heights & Distances
- Volume And Surface Area
- Decimal Fractions
- Races And Games Of Skill
- Profit And Loss
- Spelling Test
- Para Completion
- Joining Sentences
- Sentence Improvement
- Active and Passive Voice
- Sentence Arrangement
- Idioms and Phrases
- Error Correction (Phrase in Bold)
- Fill in the blank
- Passage Completion
- General English
- Error Correction (Underlined Part)
- Sentence Completion
- Spotting Errors
- Theory of Machines
- Refrigeration and air-conditioning
- Fluid Mechanics
- Engineering Mechanics
- Mechanics of Materials
- Power Engineering
- Engineering Materials
- Production Planning and Control
- Computer Integrated Manufacturing
- I.C. Engines
- Casting, Forming, and Joining Processes
- Metrology and Inspection
- Inventory Control etc
- Machining and Machine Tool Operations
- Operations Research
- Machine Design
- Control Systems and Process Control.
- Transducers, Mechanical Measurement, and Industrial Instrumentation.
- Electrical and Electronic Measurements.
- Analytical, Optical Instrumentation.
- Signals, Systems, and Communications.
- Digital Electronics.
- Basics of Circuits and Measurement Systems.
- Analog Electronics.
- Catalysis and Reactions
- Biomolecular Engineering
- Cellular Engineering
- Computing and Simulation
- Polymers and Complex Fluids
- Sustainable Energy
- Microfabricated Systems
- Soil Mechanics.
- Irrigation Engineering.
- Estimating, Costing, and Valuation.
- Environmental Engineering.
- Structural Engineering
- Theory of Structures.
- RCC Design
- Steel Design.
- Concrete Technology.
- Building Materials.
- Transportation Engineering.
- SMS-Based Electronic Notice Board.
- Combined Cycle Power Plant
- Spinning LED Display.
- Cryogenic Engine
- Braingate System.
- Direct Torque Control.
- BiCMOS Technology.
- Raid Technology.
- Production techniques
- Plant breeding and genetics.
- Plant pathology
- Soil science.
Method to download: CPCB Jr. Lab Assistant, Sr. Lab Assistant Syllabus/ CPCB Jr. Technician Syllabus
- Go to the official website
- On the home page, Go to the syllabus section and click the link to Pollution Control Board Exam Syllabus 2022
- Upon clicking the link, your screen will display the Central Pollution Control Board Exam Syllabus
- The CPCB Syllabus 2022 can be downloaded as a PDF for further use by candidates
***BEST OFF LUCK***
We hope you find this post useful and informative about the upcoming Examination System, Previous Year’s Question Papers, etc. Naukrimessenger.com is the best website for those who want to participate in government, banking, court, and other exams. Naukrimeesenger.com makes it easy for interested people to read by providing study materials. This is a great way to keep up-to-date with the latest info about government and other Exams