ESIC IMO Grade II Exam syllabus 2022 | ESIC IMO Job vacancy Written exam Pattern 2022 | ESIC IMO Exam schema/ syllabus 2022 download notification PDF @ esic.nic.in
ESIC IMO Grade II Exam syllabus 2022: Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) is out the Examination syllabus/ pattern/ schema notification on the date of 14.12.2021 for the post of 1120 Insurance Medical Officer (IMO) Grade-II (Allopathic) in ESI Corporation. Enthusiastic jobseekers can download the insurance medical officer recruitment 2021-22 Exam pattern/ ESIC IMO Exam syllabus 2021-22 on its official website portal (www.esic.nic.in recruitment 2021/ syllabus 2022).
|Designation||Insurance Medical Officer (IMO) Grade-II (Allopathic)|
|Official Website||http://esic.nic.in |
According to ESIC IMO Exam pattern/ syllabus 2022 PDF notification, the selection will be based on the written test & interview. The final selection will be based on the performance of the candidates in Paper – I (200 marks) and in the interview (50 marks). For more details about the upcoming job vacancy 2021, esic imo grade 2 salary, esic exam previous question papers, insurance medical officer recruitment 2021, esic recruitment 2021 notification pdf, esic recruitment 2021-22 syllabus, upcoming esic recruitment, Exam dates, Merit List, previous question paper, Apply Online, Exam Results, Admit Cards, Answer keys, Syllabus, Question Paper, salary, login, eligibility, age limit and central/ state govt jobs many more updates immediately regularly visit our naukrimessenger page
- Hopefuls who qualify in the written test will be considered for the shortlist for the interview based on their performance in the written test.
- In the written test, 45% marks will be given for UR section, 40% marks for OBC section and EWS section, 35% marks for SC & ST section and 30% marks for PWD section.
- The final examination will be held on the basis of the performance of the candidates in Paper – I (200 marks) and in the interview (50 marks).
- Interviewees will be selected for interview in the following proportions
|No. of Vacancies
||No. of Nominees to be listed for interview
|03 or more
||3 times the no. of vacancies
Examination Pattern 2022
- There will be 02 papers/ stages for this exam/test
- The test will be consist of total 200 marks
- The Part A & Part B will separately have 100 marks each
- The duration of the test will be 02 hours
- Each questionnaire will be contains 01 mark
- The written exam is computer based and the objective type for assessing professional knowledge will be multiple choices.
- General Medicine
- Gynaecology & Obstetrics
- Preventive & Social Medicine
||No. of questions
|Gynaecology & Obstetrics
|Preventive & Social Medicine
Syllabus of written examination for the post of IMO Gr-II
Section I – General Medicine and Paediatrics
|General Medicine: Cardiology, Respiratory diseases, Gastro-intestinal, Genito-Urinary, Neurology, Hematology, Endocrinology, Metabolic disorders, Infections/Communicable Diseases, Emergency Medicine, Common Poisoning , Snake bite, Tropical Medicine, Critical Care Medicine etc.
|Paediatrics: Common childhood emergencies, Basic new born care, Normal developmental milestones, Accidents and poisonings in children, Birth defects and counselling including autism, Immunization in children, Recognizing children with special needs and management and National programmes related to child health
Paper II – Surgery, Gynaecology & Obstetrics and Preventive & Social Medicine
|Surgery: Wounds, Infections, Tumours, Lymphatic, Blood vessels, Cysts/sinuses, Head and neck, Breast, Alimentary tract, Thoracic surgery , Orthopedic surgery, Ophthalmology, Anesthesiology, Traumatology etc.
|Gynaecology & Obstetrics: obstetrics, gynaecology, family planning & preventive social and community medicine
Method to download: ESIC IMO Grade II Exam syllabus/ pattern 2022
Visit the official website portal at esic.nic.in. Enter into the homepage & surf the Insurance Medical Officer (IMO) Grade-II (Allopathic) Examination syllabus/ pattern 2022. After that tap to download it