FCI AGM Syllabus 2021 | 89 Asst. general Manager & MO Posts | Download FCI Category I Syllabus @ fci.gov.in
FCI AGM Syllabus 2021: Food Corporation of India (FCI) hires Assistant General Manager (General Administration/ Technical/ Accounts/ Law) and Medical Officer to fill up 89 vacancies. The selection will be based on Online Exam and Interview. Applicants who are applied for FCI’s AGM & MO posts, they may download the syllabus and get started the preparation for your online exam. The FCI E-Admit card will be released soon. Candidates can download the syllabus from official website of FCI @ fci.gov.in OR @ recruitmentfci.in. Otherwise here we provide direct download link for AGM & MO Syllabus. Applicants can make use of it.
|Recruiter||Food Corporation of India|
|Designation||Assistant General Manager & Medical Officer|
|Job Location||Across India|
As per the FCI Category I Recruitment notification (Advertisement No.01/2021-FCI Category I), there are 89 vacancies are assigned for AGM & MO posts. Here we will be issued more details regarding FCI like Exam Pattern, exam date, Syllabus, Admit Card, selection list, result/ merit list, etc.
FCI Cat-I Online Exam/ Test Pattern:
- Total No. of Questions: 180
- Duration of Exam: 2 hours 30 Mins
- There will be no Negative Marking
FCI AGM (General Administration) Syllabus:
- General Aptitude: Reasoning, Data Analysis, Numerical Ability, General Awareness, Current Affairs, Management and Ethics, Agriculture, Agriculture Economy and Computer awareness.
- General Aptitude : 180 Multiple Choice Questions
- Total Marks: 180 Marks
AFM (Technical, Accounts, Law) & MO:
- General Aptitude (Paper I): 120 Multiple Choice Questions
- Total Marks: 60 Marks
- Relevant technical discipline (Paper II): 60 Multiple Choice Questions
- Total Marks: 120 Marks
FCI Assistant General Manager (Technical) Syllabus:
- Agriculture: Basic principles of Crop (Cereals & Pulses) production, Statistics of Indian Agriculture (Cereals & Pulses), Introductory Genetics, Crop Protection, Basics of Plant Pathology, Food & Agriculture Microbiology, Nutrition (Animal & Plant), Postharvest care of cereals& Pulses, Basic Principle of Preservation of Food grains, Agriculture Extension, Photosynthesis and Respiration.
- Biotechnology: Microbes: Beneficial & Harmful, Genetic Engineering, Biotechnological Principles, Economic Biotechnology, Pathogens & Control, recent trends.
- Entomology: Basic Entomology, Economic Entomology, Beneficial and harmful insects, Integrated Pest Management (IPM), Storage Grain Insect pest, Vertebrate Pests, Classification of Insecticides and their Mode of Action.
- Chemistry: Physical Chemistry: Structure of Atoms, Chemical Bonding, Radioactivity; Inorganic Chemistry: Periodic table, Basics Metals & Non-metals; Organic Chemistry: Basics of alkanes, alkenes, alkynes, alcohols, aldehydes and acids, Biochemistry (Carbohydrates, Proteins & fats).
FCI Assistant General Manager (Accounts) Syllabus:
- Basic Accounting concept including preparation of books of accounts and Accounting Standards.
- Financial Management: Analysis of Financial statement; Budgeting & Budgetary control; Working Capital management; Capital Budgeting & Ratio Analysis.
- Taxation: Income Tax including filing of return, TDS, Advance Tax etc; Goods& Services Tax
- Auditing: Auditing Concepts and Methods; Internal & External Audit of Companies
- Commercial Laws: Contract Act; Companies Act; Sales of Goods Act; Negotiable Instrument Act; Consumer Protection Act; RTI Act.
- Basic of Computers: Operating System; Browsers; Email; Memory (Internal, External, portable); Chats; Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel); Networks.
FCI Assistant General Manager (Law) syllabus:
- Constitution of India (with emphasis on service law and writ jurisdiction of High Court & Supreme Court, Fundamental Rights
- Procedural Law (Civil Procedural Code 1908, Indian Evidence Act 1872 and Limitation Act 1963)
- Indian Contract Act 1872 including Specific Relief Act 1963
- Commercial Law (Company Law 2013, Indian Partnership Act 1932, Limited Liability Partnership Act 2008, The Competition Act 2002)
- Labour Law ( Industrial Dispute Act 1947, Employees Provident Fund & Miscellaneous Provision Act 1952, Contract Labor (Regulation & Abolition) Act 1970, Minimum Wages Act 1948, Payment of Gratuity Act 1972, Payment of Wages Act 1936, The Employees Compensation Act 1923 , Industrial Employment ( Standing Orders) Act 1946)
- Arbitration and Conciliation Act 1996
- National Food Security Act 2013
- The Food safety and standards Act 2006
- Prevention of Corruption Act 1988
- Information Technology Act 2000
- Right to Information Act 2005
- Goods and Services Tax 2017
Steps to Download FCI AGM/ Cat-I Syllabus 2021
- Go to official website of Food Corp. of India @fci.gov.in.
- Find & Click “Current Recruitment”
- It will redirect to recruitment website of FCI @recruitmentfci.in.
- You have to Choose “Category I Recruitment”
- Click “Recruitment Advertisement No. 1/2021-FCI Category I”
- Download the Syllabus and start your preparation.
|Advt No||Advertisement No.01/2021-FCI Category I|