GRSE Supervisor, Design Assistant Syllabus 2022 | GRSE Supervisor Exam Pattern | GRSE Supervisor Syllabus | GRSE Field Supervisor Syllabus | GRSE Syllabus PDF Download @ grse.in
GRSE Supervisor, Design Assistant Syllabus 2022 | GRSE recruitment 2022 syllabus @ www.grse.in syllabus: Garden Reach Shipbuilders & Engineers Limited (GRSE) is planning to conduct the written examination for the various Supervisor, Engine Technician & Design Assistant posts. Those who enroll for this GRSE recruitment 2022, kindly check the Exam Pattern, Marking allotment, Exam Scheme, Structure of Exam, etc. on its officials @ www.grse.in Supervisor syllabus. The authority has published GRSE Syllabus on its official website. All should go through the GRSE Exam Syllabus PDF from the official website and use it as a blueprint for the entire preparation. It is imperative that all participants applying for the exam agree with the GRSE Recruitment Syllabus. The syllabus is essential for any exam as it helps gauge the importance of the exact topics on which the candidates’ skills are tested. Knowing the GRSE Supervisor (SI) Syllabus & Exam Pattern makes the preparation easier by defining the topics that a nominee can be tested on. It is very important to understand the GRSE exam pattern, know the exam plan, and prepare accordingly. Entrants should start their preparation and study plans to complete the entire GRSE Syllabus on time. One must ensure the minimum qualifying marks to qualify for the exam. Below we have listed some GRSE Preparation Tips to boost the preparation. Get the central Govt Jobs here
The mode of examination will be based on a written test of 100 marks and a trade test where applicable. The written test will be held at Kolkata and Ranchi. The examination center may be changed at the discretion of the management based on the number of responses. No request for a change of written test center will be entertained after the final submission of the application form. No TA will be paid to the candidates for appearing in the written test. Also, you can get the GRSE previous year question papers/ GRSE Supervisor (SI) Previous Year Question Papers for free on this dashboard
|Designation||Supervisor, Engine Technician & Design Assistant|
|Exam Name||Written Test|
|Join our Telegram|
GRSE Recruitment: Selection Process
Also Read: GRSE Recruitment 2022
It is important to have a complete understanding of the exam system and the syllabus of the exam that can be accurately understood with the help we have provided in this dashboard. Here you may get the latest Graduate Jobs
- Written Examination
- Trade Test
Moreover, for the sake of entrants, we have given the upcoming GRSE job Vacancy Details, eligibility, salary details, Exam pattern, syllabus, previous year question papers, last date, important date, Age limit, Selection process, login, Result, application form, Merit list, cut off marks, Answer Key, Exam dates, Admit card and many other central & state government jobs details on this page.
GRSE [email protected] Exam Scheme
The management reserves the right to select the contestants for the written test on the basis of the percentage of marks secured in the qualifying examination etc. Based on the performance in the written test, contenders may be called for a trade test in the ratio of 1:5 for a maximum of five vacancies per vacancy Participants will be invited. To get Diploma Jobs, click here
- If the marks of the entrants are equal in the written test, all the candidates will be called for the trade test irrespective of the ratio.
- The trade exam will be qualifying.
- Trade examination will be conducted for all posts except HR & A, Legal, Material Management, and Finance. For Design Assistants, Trade Exam will be held in AUTO CAD.
- The qualifying marks in the selection test including the trade test will be 50% for UR/EWS and 45% for SC/ST/OBC/PwBD as per reservation of post.
- In case of any ambiguity/dispute due to interpretation in other non-English versions, the English version shall prevail.
GRSE Exam Pattern 2022 | GRSE Supervisor Exam Pattern 2022
The GRSE exam pattern highlights the pattern followed by the written exam such as the marking scheme for each question, duration of the exam, and more. The candidate should select the medium (English/Hindi) in which he/she wants to write the exam. The candidates can check out this page for more info related to the syllabus and Exam pattern
GRSE Supervisor Syllabus 2022 | GRSE Recruitment Syllabus 2022: Topic Wise
The GRSE has set a specific syllabus for the written test and the exams will be conducted strictly as per the syllabus set by the authority. For cracking the examination candidates should have an idea about the syllabus to strategize their study plan better. Nominees preparing for the Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti Teaching Exam 2022 will take the complete Syllabus required for the exam. Before preparing for any competitive exam, it is a prerequisite to study the syllabus.
- Arithmetic Number Series/Letter and Symbol Series.
- Spatial Orientation.
- Figures/Verbal Classification.
- Relationship concepts.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Non-verbal series.
- Visual Memory.
- Similarities and Differences.
- Spatial Visualization.
- Coding and Decoding etc.
- Statement and Conclusion.
- Logical Deduction.
- Statement and Argument.
- Cause and Effect.
- Making Judgments.
General English Syllabus
- Subject-Verb Agreement.
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Error Correction.
- Sentence Rearrangement.
- Unseen Passages.
- Idioms & Phrases, etc.
Mental Ability Syllabus
- Linear Algebra
- Algebraic Equations
- Comparison of Quantity
- Data Interpretation
- Data Sufficiency
Data Analysis Syllabus
- Number System.
- Decimal & Fractions.
- Profit and Loss.
- Problems on Ages.
- Simple & Compound Interest.
- Mixtures & Allegations.
- Ratio and Proportions.
- Time and Work.
- HCF & LCM.
- Time and Distance.
- Data Interpretation etc.
GRSE Engineering Disciplines Syllabus: Stream Wise
- Power Electronics and Drives
- Analog and Digital Electronics
- Systems and Signal Processing
- Control Systems
- Electrical Machines
- Electrical and Electronic Measurements
- Electric Circuits and Fields
- Electrical Materials
- Power Systems
- IC Engines, Refrigeration, and Air conditioning
- Turbo Machinery
- Thermodynamics and Heat transfer
- Power Plant Engineering
- Renewable Sources of Energy
- Engineering Mechanics
- Engineering Materials
- Mechanisms and Machines
- Fluid Mechanics
- Design of Machine Elements
- Industrial and Maintenance Engineering
- Mechatronics and Robotics
- Advanced Electronics Topics
- Advanced Communication Topics
- Basic Electronics Engineering
- Electronic Measurements and Instrumentation
- Network Theory
- Analog and Digital Communication Systems
- Control Systems
- Computer Organization and Architecture
- Electro Magnetics
- Analog and Digital Circuits
- Marine Structures
- Motion & Controls
- Marine Construction & Welding
- Marine Designs
- Marine Materials
- Marine Systems
- Marine Production
- Computer-Aided Design & Production
- Vibration & Noise
- Ship Design
- Marine Power Plant
- Physical Oceanography
- Thermo Dynamics
- Fluid Dynamics
- Introduction to Naval Architecture
- Marine Hydrodynamics
- Hydrostatics and Stability
- Elements of Ocean Engineering
- Resistance and Propulsion
- Project Management of financial service and institution
- Financial management and infrastructure finance
- Strategic cost management and control
- Management concept and application
- Managerial economics
- Organizational behavior
- Accounting for managers
- Business communication skills
- Business environment
- Multinational financial management
- Financial management
- Marketing management
- Operational and supply chain management
- Business research methodology
- Operations research
- Taxation laws and planning
- Management of banking and insurance
- Security analysis and portfolio management
- Financial derivatives
GRSE Syllabus 2022 @ Preparation Strategy
Entrants should study the GRSE syllabus carefully to prepare an integrated exam strategy. All the topics mentioned in the syllabus are advised to give equal priority to secure GRSE cut-off marks in the written test. GRSE has not released the detailed GRSE Syllabus 2022 in its official notification. You can also check the below table for the expected important topics of the GRSE recruitment syllabus for various trades. So visit the GRSE official website to know more advanced details about these jobs openings
- Take strong topics first as they take less time.
- Brushing up on all concepts and formulas of the relevant topic
- Practice mock tests to get the feel of the real exam, it will also help you increase your accuracy and speed.
- Read the exam syllabus carefully and check the difficulty level of the exam by GRSE solving the previous year’s actual papers.
- Separate your strong and weak topics.
- Make quick notes for revision.
- Divide your time equally among all subjects
Method to download: GRSE Supervisor (SI) Syllabus/ GRSE Supervisor Exam Pattern
- Go to the GRSE official website
- On the home page, Go to the syllabus section and click the link to GRSE Exam Syllabus 2022 PDF
- Upon clicking the link, your screen will display the GRSE latest syllabus
- The GRSE syllabus can be downloaded as a PDF for further use by candidates
***BEST OFF LUCK***
To increase your selection chances for GRSE Supervisor, Engine Technician & Design Assistant post, you must check out the best learning resources. Bookmark our Naukrimessenger.com website and join our Telegram channel page through the direct link provided on our homepage to get access to the learning materials, and the latest Government job updates on the upcoming & ongoing recruitment exams and practice papers, and previous Year’s papers.
|Exam Date||1 st/2nd week Aug 22|