Income Tax Kerala sports Quota Exam Pattern 2022 | Income Tax 2021 sports Quota Tax Assistant & MTS Exam Pattern PDF | Download Income Tax Kerala Exam syllabus/ pattern @ incometaxindia.gov.in
Income Tax Kerala sports Quota Exam Pattern 2022: The Principal Chief Commissioner of Income-Tax, Kerala is out the written examination syllabus/ pattern for the recruitment notification against sports quota in the income tax department Kerala for the year 2021-22 for the current opening positions of Tax Assistant & Multi-Tasking Staff. Eager & capable contestants may visit the official website (www.incometax.gov.in 2021) to download the income tax recruitment 2021 syllabus/ Income Tax Kerala sports Quota Recruitment 2021/ income tax recruitment 2021 sports quota/ Income Tax Department Recruitment against sports quota Written Examination pattern/ schema PDF Notification
|Recruiter||Income Tax Department|
|Designation||Tax Assistant & MTS|
As per the Kerala Income Tax Department Exam syllabus PDF Notification, process will be done on the basis of trial and written test. The written examination and field trials will be held in Kochi. Keep following our naukrimessenger website to know upcoming latest Income Tax Department Jobs 2021, Income Tax Recruitment 2021 Syllabus, income tax recruitment 2021 qualification, income tax recruitment 2021 sports quota, income tax recruitment 2021 apply online, Answer keys, Question Paper income tax recruitment 2021 official website, income tax recruitment 2021-22, www.incometax.gov.in 2021, incometax.gov.in login, Selection List, Apply online, Application Form, Notification PDF, Merit List, Exam dates, Results, Application form, Salary, Eligibility, age limit, Admit Card and many more updates instantly about state & central govt jobs
Here you can also check out
- Applications will be considered and those who qualify for the selection process will be selected.
- The examination will be conducted through trails and written examination which will be announced on the website later.
- The recruitment process will be in two phases.
- In the first phase, all the applicants will be ranked according to their current form and achievements in sports and sports, according to the preference of the position applied for.
- It has been clarified that field testing will be conducted to check the fitness level of the candidates and performance in field tests will be calculated for ranking purpose.
- Conversely claimants who are not qualified in the field tests will not be considered for appointment.
- The current form will be evaluated based on the year of participation in the approved competitions / events in the calendar year 2020, 2019, 2018 & 2017.
- The listed nominees will be titled for written test.
- The written test for the post of Tax Assistants/ MTS will be in English
- The written exam will have multiple choice questions of the objective type
- The test MCQ questionnaires will be cover in General Knowledge, Reasoning, Numerical/ Quantitative Aptitude, General English and General Awareness
- Contenders who qualify in the written test will be invited for the Trials
- Entrants will be ranked for the examination based on the total marks obtained in the first phase and second phase examination.
- Aspirants applying for tax assistant positions must take the Data Entry Test for 15 minutes.
- Runners who have qualified and been selected in the written examination should appear for the field tests with marks.
- If any interviewee fails to appear for the fitness test for any reason or fails the test and qualifies for the written test those aspirants will not be considered for appointment.
Method to download: Income tax recruitment 2021 syllabus/ pattern
Visit the official website portal at incometaxindia.gov.in. Enter into the homepage & seek the Income Tax Kerala sports Quota Exam Pattern 2021-22 & tap on it. After that download it for future reference