Kerala PSC Syllabus 2021 | LGS & LDC Main Exam | CBT Date: Updated Soon | Download Kerala PSC LGS Syllabus/ Kerala PSC LDC Syllabus PDF @ www.keralapsc.gov.in
Kerala PSC Syllabus 2021: Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC) has decided to conduct the Kerala PSC LGS and LDC Main exam soon. Recently KPSC Kerala has released the Kerala PSC Syllabus 2021/ Kerala PSC LDC Syllabus/ KPSC Kerala LGS syllabus 2021 on its official website @ www.keralapsc.gov.in. Candidates who have applied for the KPSC Kerala Recruitment and searching for Kerala PSC LDC exam Syllabus, KPSC LDC Main exam syllabus 2021, exam pattern, exam date are available on the official website @ keralapsc.gov.in.
|Recruiter||Kerala Public Service Commission|
|Designation||LGS Main Exam & LDC Main Exam|
Kerala PSC Syllabus 2021
Here you can check the latest KPSC Kerala LDC Exam Pattern i.e, Kerala PSC Exam date, subject wise marks, total no. of marks & questions, Kerala PSC LGS Exam duration, venue, date & time, negative marks, etc. Here we will be issued more details regarding Kerala PSC Exam Pattern, exam date, Syllabus, Admit Card, selection list, result/ merit list, etc. So keep in touch with our Naukrimessenger website to get all future updates regarding Kerala PSC LDC Syllabus/ Kerala PSC LGS Syllabus. The post-wise syllabus is available in the PDF. More Details regarding Kerala PSC Syllabus 2021, KPSC Kerala 2021 Admit Card Release date, KPSC Kerala LDC Syllabus, Kerala PSC LGS Main exam Syllabus, KPSC Main Exam Syllabus, KPSC Kerala result, merit list/ selection list, etc. are available on its official website @www.keralapsc.gov.in.
Kerala PSC LGS Exam Pattern/ Exam Scheme
Kerala PSC LDC Main Exam Scheme & Syllabus
I General Knowledge
- KERALA – Arrival of Europeans-Contributions of Europeans- History of Travancore from Marthanda Varma to Sree Chithirathirunnal- Social and Religious Reform movement- National movement in Kerala- Literary Sources of Kerala History- United Kerala Movement- Political and Social History of Kerala after 1956.
- INDIA – Political History- Establishment of the British- First War of Independence – Formation of INC- Swadeshi Movement- Social Reform movement- Newspapers – Literature and Arts during the freedom struggle, etc.
- WORLD – Great Revolution in England- American War of Independence – French Revolution- Russian Revolution – Chinese Revolution- Political History after Second World War- UNO and other International Organizations
- Basics of Geography – Earth Structure – Atmosphere, Rocks, Landforms, Pressure Belt and Winds, Temperature and Seasons, Global IssuesGlobal Warming- Various forms of Pollution, Maps- Topographic Maps and Signs, Remote Sensing – Geographic Information System, Oceans and its various movements – Continents, – Nations and their specific features.
- INDIA – Physiography- States and its features, Northern Mountain Region, Rivers, Northern Great Plain, Peninsular Plateau, Coastal Plain, Climate – Natural Vegetation – Agriculture – Minerals and Industries- Energy Sources, Transport system – Road- Water- Railways- Air.
- Kerala – Physiography- Districts and its features – Rivers- Climate – Natural Vegetation – Wildlife – Agriculture and research centers – Minerals and Industries – Energy Sources – Transport system – Road – Water- Railway- Air
- India: Economy, Five Year Plans, New Economic Reforms, Planning Commission, Niti Aayog, Financial Institutions, Agriculture – Major Crops, Green Revolution, Minerals.
- Constituent Assembly – Preamble – Citizenship – Fundamental Rights – Directive Principles – Fundamental Duties – Structure of Government – Important Constitutional Amendments (42, 44, 52, 73, 74, 86, 91) – Panchayati Raj – Constitutional Authorities and their Functions – Union ListState List – Concurrent List.
Kerala – Governance and System of Administration-05marks
- Kerala -State Civil Service, Constitutional bodies, Various Commissions, Basic facts of Socio Economic Commercial Planning and Policies, Disaster Management Authority – Watershed Management – Employment and Labour – NREP, etc.
Life Science and Public Health-06 marks
- Basic facts of Human Body, Vitamins and Minerals and their Deficiency Diseases, Communicable Diseases and Causative Organisms, Kerala – Welfare activities in Health Sector, Lifestyle Disease, Basic Health Facts, Environment & Environmental Hazards
- Branches of Physics –Matter – Units, Measurements – Physical Quantities.
- Motion – Newton’s Laws of Motion – Third law – Momentum – Projectile Motion – Uses of 3rd law, etc.
- Chemistry-03 marks:
- Atom – Molecule – States of Matter – Allotropy – Gas laws – Aqua regia.
- Elements – Periodic Table-Metals & Non-metals-Chemical Physical changes- Chemical reactions-Solutions, Mixtures, Compounds.
- Metals-Non-metals – Alloys – Acids, Bases – pH value – Alkaloids.
Arts, Literature, Culture, Sports-05marks:
- Arts: Important Audio Visual Art Forms of Kerala- Famous Places, Institutions, Personalities, Artistes and Writers related to origin, development, extension, and practice of these Art Forms
- Sports: Famous Sports personalities of Kerala, India & World – their Sports Events, achievements and awards, Important Awards, etc.
- Literature: Malayalam – Important Literary Movements – Icons and their first works, Main works of Literature related to each movement and their authors, Writers – Pen name and Nickname, Famous Works and Characters, Famous Quotes – Books and Authors, Beginning of Journalism in Kerala – Pioneers, Journals and Publications, Famous Awards/ Honours, etc.
Basics of Computer-03 marks: Hardware (Input Devices (Names and uses), Output Devices (Names and uses/features, Memory devices – Primary and Secondary (Examples, Features), Software, Computer Networks, Cyber Crimes and Cyber Laws and Internet
Important Acts-05 marks: Right to Information Act, Protection of Consumers – Rights of Consumers, Law for the Protection of Vulnerable Sections, Protection and Safeguarding of Women, Protection & Safeguards of Children.
II Current Affairs-20 marks
III Simple Arithmetic, Mental Ability & Reasoning-10 marks
IV General English-10 marks: English Grammar, Vocabulary.
V Regional Language (Malayalam, Kannada, Tamil)-10 marks