Madras High Court Bailiff, Examiner Syllabus 2022 | MHC Subordinate Judicial Service Syllabus | Madras High Court Sr. Bailiff Syllabus | MHC Jr. Bailiff Syllabus | High Court of Madras Syllabus PDF Download @ mhc.tn.gov.in
Madras High Court Bailiff, Examiner Syllabus 2022 | MHC Exam Pattern @ www.mhc.tn.gov.in Syllabus: Madras High Court (MHC) is going to conduct the written examination for the various posts like Examiner, Reader, Senior Bailiff, Junior Bailiff, Process Server, Process Writer, Xerox Operator, & Lift Operator under Subordinate Judicial Service. Those who enrolled for this Madras High Court recruitment can check out the latest Madras High Court Bailiff Syllabus/ Madras High Court Syllabus on its official website portal @ www.mhc.tn.gov.in recruitment syllabus. The authority will shortly publish MHC Syllabus on its official website. All should go through the Madras High Court Exam Syllabus PDF from the official website @ www.mhc.tn.gov.in 2022 Exam pattern and use it as a blueprint for the entire preparation. It is imperative that all participants applying for the exam agree with the Madras High Court Recruitment Syllabus. The syllabus is essential for any exam as it helps gauge the importance of the exact topics on which the candidates’ skills are tested. Below we have listed some Madras High CourtPreparation Tips to boost the preparation. Get the central Govt Jobs here
Knowing the MHC Exam Syllabus & Exam Pattern makes the preparation easier by defining the topics that a nominee can be tested on. It is very important to understand the MHC exam pattern, know the exam plan, and prepare accordingly. Entrants should start their preparation and study plans to complete the entire Madras High Court Syllabus on time. One must ensure the minimum qualifying marks to qualify for the exam. Also, you can get the Madras High Court previous year question papers/ MHC Subordinate Judicial Service Previous Year Question Papers for free on this dashboard
Check Detailed: Madras High Court Non Self Drawing Officers Salary
|Recruiter||Madras High Court|
|Designation||Examiner, Reader, Senior Bailiff, Junior Bailiff, Process Server, Process Writer, Xerox Operator, Lift Operator|
|Exam Name||Written Examination|
|Join our Telegram|
Madras High Court Recruitment 2022: Selection Process
Also Read: Madras High Court Recruitment
It is important to have a complete understanding of the exam system and the syllabus of the exam that can be accurately understood with the help we have provided in this dashboard. Based on the performance in the written test, contenders may be called for a skill test for a maximum of five vacancies per vacancy Participants will be invited. Get the latest Court Jobs, click here
- Written Examination
- Skill Test
Besides, for entrants, we have provided vacancy details for the Court job Vacancy Details, eligibility, salary details, Answer Key, Exam pattern, syllabus, previous year question papers, last date, important date, Age limit, Selection process, login, Result, application form, Merit list, cut off marks, Exam dates, Admit card and many other central & state government jobs details on this page.
MHC Recruitment 2022: Exam Scheme
The questions in Section – ‘A’ will be in the Tamil language. The questions in Section ‘B’ will be in both English and Tamil languages. For physically challenged aspirants it will be set in Tamil or English according to their choice. In Part-‘B’, Part-‘A’ will be evaluated only if the entrant secures minimum qualifying marks of 40% (i.e. 20 marks). The marks obtained in Part-`A’ and Part ‘B’ will be considered for shortlisting the aspirants for certificate verification based on the rule of reservation. The government has exempted physically challenged candidates who have studied in English medium from appearing in the Tamil Eligibility Test. Therefore, the exam will be conducted for those who have opted for General English (SSLC Standard). It also applies to those with less than 40% disability. To get Tamil Nadu Government jobs upcoming vacancies be connected with our site.
MHC Subordinate Judicial Service Exam Pattern | MHC Exam Pattern
You can Gain insight into reading the Exam pattern & syllabus. By preparing this you will get to know the difficulties that are faced by candidates while giving the actual examination. It will increase your overall caliber and will be of great help to score well in the exam.
- PART A: Tamil Eligibility Test (Upto SSLC Standard as per Tamil Nadu State Government Syllabus)
- PART B: For Physically Challenged Contenders: Only physically challenged nominees opting for ‘General English’ in Common Written Test, the syllabus will be in English (up to SSLC standard as per Tamil Nadu State Government Syllabus).
|Subject Name||Total Questions||Total Marks||Minimum Qualifying Marks|
|Part ‘A’: Tamil Eligibility Test||50 Questions||50 Marks||20|
|Part ‘B’: General Studies, Aptitude, & Mental Ability||100 Questions||100 Marks||40|
|Duration: 2 & 1/2 hours|
MHC Syllabus 2022 | Madras High Court Syllabus 2022: Topic Wise
Also Read: Madras High Court Driver Syllabus
You will gain useful insights into the required growth in your preparation. You know if you have missed something from the curriculum. Solving this is considered a powerful tool for evaluating your performance. We hope you now know the importance of attempting the Exam syllabus & pattern during your exam preparation phase. These papers are the best method to revise the complete syllabus. Practice as much as you can to score well in the exam.
- General Tamil: Up to SSLC standard as per Tamil Nadu State Govt Syllabus
- General English: Upto SSLC Standard as per Tamil Nadu State Government Syllabus – For Physically Handicapped Candidates who have opted for General English
MHC General Studies, Aptitude and Mental Ability Syllabus
- Current affairs,
- General Science,
- Indian National Movement,
- Indian Polity, Simplification,
- Highest Common Factor (HCF),
- Lowest Common Multiple (LCM),
- Percentage, Ratio, and Proportion,
- Simple Interest,
- Compound Interest,
- Time and Work,
- Logical Reasoning,
- Puzzles, Dice,
- Visual Reasoning,
- Alpha Numeric Reasoning,
- Number Series.
MHC Recruitment @ Selection List Preparation
- Contenders will be shortlisted for certificate verification based on the combined marks secured by the candidates in Part-A and Part-B of the written test.
- Following the reservation rule, eligible aspirants will be called for certificate verification in the ratio of 1:2 or as decided by the Judicial Recruitment Division, High Court, Chennai.
- Nevertheless, in each reservation group, all challengers with the same marks will be called for certificate verification.
- The final selection list, based on the merit and rule of reservation, will be provided on the Madras High Court recruitment website.
- Requiring entrants to appear for certificate verification does not entitle them to qualify for the final examination.
- Final selection will be decided only after scrutiny and verification of original documents/certificates produced.
Madras High Court Syllabus 2022: Preparation Tips
Aspiring candidates must know the entire syllabus for MHC 2022 exam so that it gets easy for candidates to begin preparing and strategizing for the examination. Get the current job openings details here
- Claimants must review the elective curriculum before beginning their preparation.
- This may allow them to cover all topics that may be discussed in the exam.
- A comprehensive schedule and follow-up of the entire recruitment process were completed.
- Solve previous year’s questionnaires to better understand the selection method and the types of questions asked.
- Developing the habit of reviewing all your tips goes a long way
- To perform well on the exam, take practice tests to improve your question-solving speed and accuracy, as well as to discover your strengths and shortcomings.
Method to download: MHC recruitment Written Exam Syllabus 2022 PDF
Go to the official website portal @ www.mhc.tn.gov.in. Enter the homepage & tap on the MHC Recruitment Exam Pattern & Syllabus. Then view & verify it. Download it for future reference. Get the latest Freshers Jobs here
**BEST OFF LUCK***
We hope you find this post useful and informative about the upcoming Examination System, Previous Year Question Papers, etc. Naukrimessenger.com is the best website for those who want to participate in government, banking, court, and other exams. Naukrimeesenger.com makes it easy for interested people to read by providing study materials. This is a great way to keep up-to-date with the latest info about government and other Exams. To avail of exclusive job offers, join our Telegram Channel page now!