MHADA Syllabus 2021 | MHADA recruitment 2021 syllabus | MHADA Assistant Engineer syllabus | MHADA exam syllabus pdf | Exam Pattern 2021 | Syllabus for Junior Engineer Civil | Syllabus 2021 PDF download www.mhada.gov.in
MHADA recruitment 2021 syllabus | MHADA Syllabus 2021 PDF download: Maharashtra Housing and Area Development Authority is going to conduct the MHADA recruitment exam on 05.12.2021 and 12.12.2021 for the for the Junior Engineer (JE), Executive Engineer(EE), Deputy Engineer (DE), Assistant Engineer (AE), Junior Clerk, Asst Legal Adviser, Junior Architectural Assistant, Senior Clerk, Junior Clerk (Typist), Executive Officer, Assistant posts. MHADA recruitment 2021 syllabus is available now.
|Designation||JE, Executive Engineer, Junior Architectural Assistant & Other Jobs|
|Join our Telegram|
MHADA Syllabus 2021 | MHADA recruitment 2021 exam syllabus
Aspirants who are going to participate in the MHDA exam can make use of this article. In this article we have mentioned the MHADA syllabus for the recruitment exam. Candidates are advised to download the MHADA syllabus, it will help you when you preparing for MHADA recruitment exam. In this article, we will be discussing the MHADA Syllabus 2021 and the exam pattern for the candidates who have applied online for MHADA Recruitment 2021.
महाराष्ट्र गृहनिर्माण व क्षेत्र विकास प्राधिकरण MHADA Syllabus Exam Pattern
- Subject: Marathi Language, English Language, General Knowledge, General Intelligence, Technical Subject.
- Duration: 2 Hours
|No. of Questions||Marks|
|General Intelligence (25)||25|
|Technical Subject (50)||100|
|Total 150 Questions||200 Marks
MHADA Syllabus for Executive Engineer, Deputy Engineer and Assistant Engineer
- Mechanics : simple stress and strain relationship. Mohr’s circle, simple bending theory, flexural and shear stresses, uniform torsion, buckling of column, combined and direct bending stresses.
- 2. Concrete Structure: Concrete design- basic working and limit state design concepts, analysis of ultimate load capacity and design of members subjected to flexure, shear, compression and torsion by limit state methods. Basic elements of prestress concrete.
- Steel Structures: Analysis and design of tension and compression members, design of plate girders and trusses, plastic analysis of beams and frames. Rivet and Bolted connections.
- Soil Mechanics and Foundation Engineering: Soil Classification and soil analysis. Sub surface investigations, Earth pressure theories effect of water table, layered soils. Stability of slopes. Foundation types- Foundation designsn requirements. Shallow and Deep foundation.
- Fluid Mechanics and Hydrology: Forces on immersed bodies, flow measurements in channels, tanks and pipes. Dimensional analysis and hydraulic modelling, Kinetic flow, velocity triangles and specific speed of pumps and turbines. Hydaulogy : Unit hydro graphs, flood estimation, reservoir capacity, reservoir and channel routing well hydraulics.
- Surveying: Principles and Classification, mapping concepts, coordinate system, map projectyions, measurements of distance and directions leveling, theodolite traversing, plane table surveying, errors and adjustments, curves, Advance method of surveying
- Enviromental Engineering: a) Water Supply : Sources of supply, design of intakes, estimation of demand, water quality standards, Primary and secondary treatment, maintenance of treatment units. b) Sewarage : Disposal, design of sewer and sewerage systems, pumping.
- Internet basics.
MHADA Syllabus for Junior Engineer (Civil)
- Mechanics: simple stress and strain relationship, simple bending theory, slopes and deflection, buckling of column.
- Construction Materials: Building stones, Bricks and Tiles, Cement, Lime, Timber and Wood based products, Paints and varnishes, Metals.
- Building Construction: Brick Masonary, Stone masonary, Walls, Mortars and Concretes, Form Work and scaffolding, Damp Proofing, Arches and Lintels, Doors and Windows, Roofs, Floors, Stairs, Surface Finishes and Building Planning.
- Concrete Technology: Ingredients of Concrete, Properties of Concrete, Water Cement Ratio, Workability, Form Work.
- Surveying: Chain Surveying, Campus Surveying, Levelling, theodolite traversing, Plane Table Surveying, Curves.
- Elements of R.C.C. Design: Reinforcement Materials, Theory of R.C.C. Beams, Columns and Slabs, Basic elements of Prestressed Concrete.
- Soil Mechanics and Foundation Engineering: Soil Classification, Soil Exploration, Stability of slopes, Bearing Capacity, Foundation – Shallow and Deep.
- Estimating and Costing Buildings, Analysis of Rates, Valuation.
- Elements of Steel Structural Design: Tension Members, Compression Members, Structural Steel and Sections, Structural Steel Connections.
- Internet Basics.
The Detailed MHADA Syllabus for all posts are available on below given link.