Odisha Police ASI Exam syllabus 2022 | Odisha police ASI new syllabus 2021-22 | Odisha police syllabus 2021-22 PDF download for ASI Communication @ odishapolice.gov.in
Odisha Police ASI Exam syllabus 2022: Odisha Police Recruitment Board (OPRB) is released the examination syllabus/ pattern for the Assistant Sub Inspector (Communication) post to fill-up around 144 current openings. At present Odisha police communication recruitment 2021-22 out the Examination syllabus/ pattern notification on the date of 13.12.2021 against the number of ASI/2021/04/OPRB. Prepared & qualified jobseekers are requested to visit the visit the OPRB officials to download the Exam pattern/ schema/ syllabus 2021-22
|Designation||Assistant Sub Inspectors (Communication)|
As per the Police jobs OPRB police ASI Communication Exam pattern/ syllabus 2021-22 Notification PDF, the written test will be conducted through the Computer Based Recruitment Test (CBRT). The merit list will be prepared by OPRB according to the reservation category of appropriate challengers based on the total marks obtained by the nominees in the written exam, Computer Skill Test, Physical Efficiency Test and paper-II and paper-III marks for NCC Certificates. For more info about the OPRB Odisha upcoming job Vacancy Details, odisha police si qualification, syllabus, exam question paper, previous year question papers with answers pdf, admit card, odisha police job 2021 apply date, sub inspector syllabus 2021-22, Age limit, Selection process, salary, login, Merit List, Result, application form, Answer Key, syllabus pdf download, Exam date and many other central & state government jobs details on our naukrimessenger page.
Here you can also check out – OPRB Odisha Police Recruitment
Stages of the Examination
- Computer Based Recruitment Test (CBRT)
- Computer Skill Test (Practical)
- Physical Efficiency Test
Scheme of Examination
- Questionnaire will be of objective type with MCQ type.
- Each correct answer will carry 1 mark.
- For each incorrect answer there will be a negative score of 0.25
- Unanswered questions will not be marked or deducted
- The Computer Skill Test will only have Practical
The Computer Based Recruitment Test (CBRT) will be cover with 03 papers
- Paper–I: General English and Odia language (qualifying)
- Paper-II: Quantitative Aptitude and Reasoning Test
- Paper –III Computer Test
|Computer Based Recruitment Test (CBRT)||
Paper 1 – 100 marks
Paper 2 – 100 marks
Paper 3 – 100 marks
For Each exam time: 90 minutes
|Computer Skill Test (Practical)||
Time: 60 minutes
|Physical Efficiency Test||
Qualifying in nature
- The test will be conducted on a computer
- The medium of examination should be English except for questions on Odia language
- The questions will be objective type in the form of Multiple Choice question (MCQ).
|There should be a sheet in General English and Odia languages which are naturally qualified.|
|Applicants must have at least 50% marks to pass the same paper|
|The Board will prepare a list equivalent to 03 times more vacancies than the announced vacancies for competent candidates in General English and Odia language to appear for Computer Skills Test and Physical Skills Test, Quantitative Aptitude and Reasoning Test and Computer Test|
Computer Skill Test Remarks: Overview
- The minimum cut off in Computer Skill Test mark is 20.
- Hopefuls who have secured a minimum of 20 marks in the Computer Skills Test will be eligible for the Computer Skills Test.
Syllabus for the Computer Based Recruitment Test
Paper-I: General English & Odia Language
|General English: The questions shall be of + 2 standard to test the following
|Odia Language: Comprehension of a given passage, Grammar, Vocabulary and usage, Translation from English to Odia|
Paper-II : Quantitative Aptitude and Reasoning Test
|Mental ability and Test of Reasoning: It would include questions of both verbal and non-verbal reasoning type. This will include questions on patterns, analogies, similarities and differences, spatial visualization, spatial orientation, problem solving, judgement etc.|
|Numerical ability and Arithmetic: The questions will be on the computation of whole numbers, decimals and fractions and relationships between numbers & etc. The standard of the questions will be of 10+2 level|
Paper-III: Computer Test (Written)
|Basics of Computer and Information Technology; Fundamentals of Operating systems like-Windows, Linux etc; Office Automation Software‟s like-M.S. Office, G-Suite etc; Fundamentals of data communications and networking etc.|
Computer Skill Test (Practical) syllabus
- The marks obtained in Computer Skill Test (Practical) will be added with the marks obtained in CBRT in Paper
- Quantitative Aptitude and Reasoning Test and Paper
- Computer Test in preparation of the common merit list
The Computer Skill Test will test the practical Computer Skills in the following areas, namely
Physical Efficiency Tests: (Qualifying) syllabus
- This test deserves in nature and there are no marks for it
- The candidate has to qualify in the Physical Efficiency Test as detailed below.
- Failure at this stage will lead to disqualification.
|Events (All categories)||Time|
|Men – Running 1.6 Kms||08 Minutes|
|Women – Running 1.6 Kms||12 Minutes|
Marks for NCC Certificate
These marks shall be awarded after due verification of original certificates as below
|NCC „A‟ Certificate: 01 Mark|
|NCC „B‟ Certificate: 02 Mark|
|NCC „C‟ Certificate: 03 Marks|
Merit/ Qualifying List
- The merit list will be prepared by OPRB according to the reservation category of appropriate challengers based on the total marks obtained by the nominees in the written exam, Computer Skill Test, Physical Efficiency Test and paper-II and paper-III marks for NCC Certificates.
- There shall be no reserve or waiting list.
Method to download: Odisha Police ASI Exam syllabus/ pattern 2022
Visit the official website portal at odishapolice.gov.in. Enter into the homepage & surf the ASI/2021/04/OPRB advertisement number for – Odisha Police Recruitment Board Assistant Sub Inspectors (Communication) Exam syllabus/ pattern 2022 & download it