Patna High Court Group B Translator Syllabus 2022 | Patna High Court Syllabus 2022 | Patna High Court Group B Syllabus PDF | Patna High Court Translator Syllabus Download | High Court Translator Exam Syllabus
Patna High Court Group B Translator Syllabus 2022 | Patna High Court Exam Pattern & Syllabus @ patnahighcourt.gov.in syllabus: The Group B syllabus for the High court of Judicature at Patna, Bihar Posts should be aware by the entrants. PHC will release the Patna High Court Exam Syllabus PDF and Syllabus 2022 on its website for the posts of Translator (अनुवादक). Participants appearing for the Patna High Court Group B Translator recruitment process will have to go through a written test Interview, & the DV process. In this article, job hunters can know what detailed Patna High Court Translator Syllabus 2022 they need to follow to prepare for their respective posts. In the examination for the post of mentioned posts, only if one clears the examination then they will be eligible to appear for the next round i.e. Document verification round. Candidates who are looking for Court jobs can grab this great opportunity
- Here are some tips for passing the Patna High Court Translator Recruitment 2022 Written Test.
- The selection process includes a Written Test, & Interview, & Document Verification round.
- The candidates who are planning to appear for the exam must have complete knowledge of the Patna High Court Group B Translator exam pattern and all the important topics from the syllabus.
- This can be achieved by solving Patna High Court Group B Translator Previous Year Papers/ Patna High Court Translator Exam Model Question Paper.
- After you are done going through the Patna High Court Group B Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2022, you must solve the Patna High Court previous year’s papers.
|Patna High Court Group B Translator Previous Year Question Papers||Patna High Court Group B Translator Salary 2022|
|Patna High Court Group B Translator Books 2022||Patna High Court Translator Recruitment|
Patna High Court Group B Translator Exam Scheme
- Every candidate must secure minimum marks in each exam and will be treated as selected for Provisional Allotment.
- The penalty will be imposed if wrong answers are marked in objective tests.
- For each question, the candidate has given an incorrect answer worth 0.25 out of the fourth or allotted marks that question will be penalized to arrive at the revised mark.
- If a question is left blank, ie, No answer is marked by the candidate and there will be no penalty for that question.
After knowing the Patna High Court Group B Translator Syllabus PDF & Exam Pattern, the nominee can prepare according to the type of questions asked in the Patna High Court Exam. To elevate your preparation, you need to practice solving them frequently. Applicants should devise the best strategy and follow the correct books during preparation. This will help you to get an understanding of your current level of exam preparation. You will also know how much effort you need to put into the preparation. So that you can utilize the last days of your exam in the most efficient manner. To avail of exclusive job offers, join our Telegram Channel page now!
Patna High Court Syllabus 2022: Preparation Strategy
It is important to have a complete understanding of the exam system and the syllabus of the Patna High Court Exam that can be accurately understood with the help we have provided in this dashboard. Time management can be improved by solving Patna High Court Question Papers with Answers properly. A candidate can understand which section will take longer and which will be less. Participators looking for Bihar Government Jobs can avail themselves of this opportunity with an affordable salary package
- Before starting their preparation, candidates should review the exam syllabus.
- This will allow them to cover all the topics covered in the exam.
- Follow the detailed schedule and stick to it till the entire recruitment process is completed.
- Solve Patna High Court Previous Question Papers to better understand the exam pattern and types of questions asked.
- Develop a habit of reviewing all of your notes to ensure that you remember all the important details for a long time.
- To perform well in the exam, take practice tests to improve your question-solving speed and accuracy, as well as identify your strengths and weaknesses.
We hope you find this post useful and informative about the upcoming Examination System, Previous Year’s Question Papers, etc. Naukrimessenger.com is the best website for those who want to participate in government, banking, court, and other exams. Naukrimeesenger.com makes it easy for interested people to read by providing study materials. This is a great way to keep up-to-date with the latest info about government and other Exams
|Recruiter||Patna High Court|
|Exam Name||Written Exam|
|Job Location||Bihar - Patna|
|Join our Telegram|
Patna High Court Translator Selection Process 2022
It is important to have a complete understanding of the exam system and the syllabus of the exam that can be accurately understood with the help we have provided in this dashboard. Get the current job openings details here
- Objective Type Test/ Written Test
- Document Verification (DV)
Moreover, for the sake of entrants, we have given the upcoming Court Jobs, eligibility, Merit List, salary details, Exam pattern, syllabus, Books, previous year question papers, last date, important date, Age limit, Selection process, login, Result, application form, Answer Key, Exam dates, Cut Off Marks, Admit card and many other central & state government jobs details on this page.
Patna High Court Translator Exam Pattern 2022
There are separate mark allocations to different sections of the exam. The candidates need to finish the paper within the time given to them. Having a fair idea of the syllabus and exam pattern is helpful in tackling the exam with ease. The commission will release the exam pattern in the form of a PDF file before the exam. The candidates can check out this page for more info related to the syllabus and Exam pattern
Patna High Court Translator Syllabus: Topic Wise
Nominees preparing for the Patna High Court Translator Exam 2022 will take the complete Syllabus required for the exam. Before preparing for any competitive exam, it is a prerequisite to study the syllabus. Preparation for any exam begins with knowing the syllabus of the exam. Knowing the comprehensive Patna High Court Translator Recruitment 2022 Syllabus helps to manage time effectively and not waste time and effort. Check the detailed Syllabus on its website portal @ www.patnahighcourt.gov.in Translator Syllabus
General English Syllabus
- Grammar:- Article, Tense, Active-Passive Voice, Direct-Indirect Speech (Narration), Preposition,
- Vocabulary/ Spelling Test
- Synonyms and Antonyms
- One word substitution
- Sentence Completion and Structure
- Common Errors
- Idioms & Phrases.
General Hindi (सामाÛय Ǒहंदȣ) Syllabus
- åयाकरण:- शÞद Ǿपांतरण, िलंग, वचन, कारक, काल, वाÍय, संिध, समास, उपसग, [ Ĥ×यय
- अपǑठत गƭांश
- शुƨ वतनी [
- समानाथȸ एवं ǒवलोम शÞद
- अनेक शÞदɉ के िलए एक शÞद
मुहावरे एवं लोकोǒƠयाँ
General Awareness Syllabus
- India and its neighboring countries especially pertaining to History, Culture, Geography, Polity, Economy, General Policy, and Scientific Research.
- Current Affairs, Books and Authors, Sports, Important Schemes, Important Days, People in the News, current events of national importance, awareness towards General Science, Environment applicable in day-to-day life, and awareness of knowledge of social importance.
- Bihar especially pertaining to its History, Culture, Geography, Economy Polity and general awareness
Descriptive Test Syllabus
Translation (English to Hindi):
- This section will include two passages for translation carrying 30 marks each.
Translation (Hindi to English):
- This section will also include two passages for translation carrying 30 marks each.
COMPUTER PROFICIENCY TEST SYLLABUS
- Word processing Test on MS Word (10 marks): The exam aims to test the candidates’ basic typing skills and basic knowledge of MS Word.
- Test in Spread Sheets on MS Excel (10 marks): This test aims to check basic understanding of MS Excel.
- Internet Proficiency (05 marks): This test will test a basic understanding of internet usage.
- Before conducting the interview, candidates having proficiency in Urdu/Bangla/Khaidi will be organized a translation test of ½ hour for 5 marks, there will be no minimum qualifying standard for this test.
- The marks obtained by the candidate in this priority test will be added to his total marks.
Method to download: Patna High Court Translator Recruitment 2022 Syllabus/ High Court Group B Exam Syllabus PDF
- Go to the official website
- On the home page, Go to the syllabus section and click the link to the Patna High Court Translator Syllabus 2022 PDF
- Upon clicking the link, your screen will display the Patna High Court Translator Group B Exam Syllabus
- The Patna High Court Exam Syllabus 2022 can be downloaded as a PDF for further use by candidates
***BEST OFF LUCK***