SEBI Grade A syllabus PDF 2022 | SEBI Exam Phase 1 & 2 Syllabus PDF 2022 | SEBI Grade A exam pattern 2022 | Legal Stream, ITS, RS, OLS GS syllabus & pattern 2022 PDF
SEBI Grade A syllabus PDF 2022: Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) is released the Examination pattern & syllabus for the Recruitment of 120 Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) – General Stream, Legal Stream, Information Technology Stream, Research Stream and Official Language Stream 2022. Willing & desirable candidates can download the SEBI Recruitment 2022 Exam pattern & syllabus 2022 PDF on this page
|Designation||Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager)|
|Exam Name||Online Exam & Online screening exam|
By the way of SEBI Grade A Exam pattern PDF 2022 notification, the mode of selection shall be a three stage process i.e. Phase I on-line screening examination consisting of two papers, Phase II on-line examination comprising and Phase III (Interview)
|Also check out|
- Moreover, for the sake of entrants, we have given the upcoming SEBI job Vacancy Details, phase 2 syllabus 2022, exam eligibility, legal stream question paper, Age limit, Selection process, login, Result, application form, Answer Key, Exam dates, Admit card, previous year question paper and many other state, central government jobs details on our naukrimessenger page.
Examination scheme 2022
- All claimants who have passed Phase I will be shortlisted for Phase II.
- The list of candidates selected for the second phase will be available on the SEBI website.
- All the question papers in two phases except English examination will be set up bilingually in Hindi and English.
- Paper 2 of the second phase of the information technology stream will be conducted separately on April 03, 2022, for which applicants will be given separate invitation letters.
Examination pattern 2022
Phase I On-Line Examination
- An online screening examination consisting of two papers
- The questionnaire will be Multiple Choice questions
- The minimum marks for each papers will be 100 score
- The online screening examination will be held on 20th February 2022
- Questions for Paper 1 and Paper 2 in Phase I will be allotted 1/4 marks and negative marks.
- Paper 1 should have a minimum cut-off of 30%, no section cut-off and the first paper 2 should have a minimum of 40% cut-off.
- Entrants would need to secure separate cut-off in each paper as mentioned at
- As well as 40% of the total cut-off marks in the Phase I exam will be listed in the second phase
- The marks obtained in Phase I will be used only for the list of candidates for the Phase II examination process and will not be counted for the final examination of the applicants.
|Streams/ Subjects||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|Paper-I: All Streams||100 marks||60 minutes|
|Paper-II: General Stream||100 marks||40 minutes|
|Paper-II: Legal, Information Technology & Official Language stream & Research Stream||100 marks||40 minutes|
|Paper-I: All Streams||30%|
|Paper-II: General Stream||40%|
|Paper-II: Legal, Information Technology & Official Language stream & Research Stream||40%|
Phase II On-Line Examination
- An on-line examination consisting of two papers
- The on-line examination will be held on March 20, 2022 (except Paper 2 of Information Technology Stream).
- The minimum marks for each papers will be 100 score
- The Paper 2 of Information Technology Stream will be held on April 03, 2022
- For Phase 2 Paper 2 (excluding IT stream) 1/4 marks per question will be marked as negative.
- Phase 2 paper should have a minimum cut-off of 30% and Paper 2 should have a minimum cut-off of 40%.
- Candidates should get separate cut-offs on each sheet as 50% of the total cut-off marks in Phase II examination weightage of 1/3 for Paper 1 and 2/3 for Paper 2 selected for Phase III
- Only selected contenders will be invited for interview
- The applicant can choose the interview in Hindi or English
- The marks obtained in the second phase will be 85% by weight and 15% weightage will be given to the marks obtained in the interview.
Examination syllabus 2022
Syllabus for Paper 2 of Phase I & Phase II in General Stream (Common Syllabus for both phases)
- Commerce & Accountancy
- General Topics
- Companies Act
Syllabus for Paper 2 of Phase I & Phase II in Legal Stream
- Constitution of India
- Law of Contracts
- Criminal Law
- Law of Evidence
- Code of Civil Procedure
- Administrative Law and Principles of Natural Justice
- Jurisprudence and Interpretation of Statutes
- Important Latin terms and maxims etc.
- Database Concepts
- SQL Queries
- Programming Concepts (Java /C C++ )
- Data Analytics Languages (Python / R)
- Algorithms for problem solving
- Networking Concepts
- Information & Cyber Security Concepts
- Data warehousing
- Shell Programming
Syllabus for Paper 2 of Phase II in Information Technology Stream
- Data Structure
- String Manipulation
Syllabus for Paper 2 of Phase I & Phase II in Research Stream (Common Syllabus for both phases)
- Public Economics
- Statistics and Econometrics
- International Economics
- Financial Markets
Syllabus for Paper 2 of Phase I & Phase II in Official Language Stream (Common Syllabus for both phases)
- भारत सरकार की राजभाषा नीतत (Official Language Policy of the Govt. of India) सेसंबंतित प्रश
- तिन्दी सेअंग्रेजी अनुवाद [शब्द / वाक्ांश / वाक् / Terms / Phrases / Sentences]
- अंग्रेजी सेतिन्दी अनुवाद [शब्द / वाक्ांश / वाक् / Terms / Phrases / Sentences]
- . तिन्दी सेअंग्रेजी – तवतिक शब्दावली (Legal Terminology)
- अंग्रेजी सेतिन्दी – तवतिक शब्दावली (Legal Terminology)
- तिन्दी सेअंग्रेजी – प्रशासतनक / बैंतकं ग / प ंजी बाजार संबंिी शब्दावली (Administrative / Banking / Capital Market Terminology)
- अंग्रेजी सेतिन्दी – प्रशासतनक / बैंतकं ग / प ंजी बाजार संबंिी शब्दावली (Administrative / Banking / Capital Market Terminology)
Paper 1 of Phase- II (For All Streams): English Writing Skills
- The paper on English should be written in a way that assesses writing skills understand the topic including precise writing/ essay writing/ comprehension.
Method to download: SEBI Grade A officer syllabus & pattern PDF 2022
Visit the official website portal at sebi.gov.in. Enter into the homepage & surf the SEBI Grade A syllabus & pattern PDF 2022. After that download it for future reference
|Exam Date||20.02.2022, 20.03.2022 & 03.04.2022|