SSC CGL Exam syllabus 2022 | SSC Combined Graduate Level Examination, 2021 Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2022 | SSC CGL Tier Wise and Subject Wise Exam pattern 2022 | Tier-I, II, III Exam syllabus & pattern PDF Download 2022 Notification
SSC CGL Exam syllabus 2022: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is released the examination syllabus & pattern for the Combined Graduate Level Examination, 2021 on its officials. The SSC CGL examination will be knocked on the month of April 2022. Enthusiastic & capable contenders can download the Staff Selection Commission CGL examination syllabus & pattern on the official website portal – www.ssc.nic.in pattern & syllabus 2022. So, interested candidates can download the exam syllabus & pattern from end of this page
|Recruiter||Staff Selection Commission|
By the way of SSC CGL Exam syllabus 2022 PDF Notification, Marks obtained by interviewees in multiple shifts in computer based examinations will be normalized using the formula issued by the Commission as per Notification No: 1-1 / 2018-P & P-I dated 07-02-2019 and such normalized marks will be used. To determine final qualification and cut-off scores. For more details about the SSC CGL Tier 2 Syllabus, ssc cgl tier 1 syllabus, ssc cgl tier 1 syllabus pdf, ssc cgl exam pattern and cut off, SSC CGL Syllabus 2022 in English, ssc cgl reasoning syllabus 2022 PDF, ssc cgl syllabus 2022 pdf download, ssc cgl 2022 exam date tier 1, ssc cgl 2022 notification pdf, ssc cgl previous year question paper, ssc cgl previous year question paper pdf with solution, & other info regularly visit our naukrimessenger page
Also check out – SSC CGL Previous Question Paper PDF
Examination Scheme 2022
The Examination will be conducted in four tiers which are
|Tier-I: Computer Based Examination|
|Tier-II: Computer Based Examination|
|Tier-III: Pen and Paper Mode (Descriptive paper)|
|Tier-IV: Computer Proficiency Test/ Data Entry Skill Test (wherever applicable)|
Tier-I and Tier-II Examinations pattern 2022
- Tier-I and Tier-II will comprise of Objective Type (Multiple choice questions).
- The questionnaires will be asked in English and Hindi in addition to Tier-I and Paper-II in Tier-II.
- The total number of questionnaire will be asked in Tier-I is 100
- The duration of the Tier-I exam is 01 hours
- The maximum marks of the Tier – I will be 200 score
- The total number of questionnaire will be asked in Tier-II is 500
- The duration of the Tier-II exam is 02 hours for each papers
- The maximum marks of the Tier – II will be 800 score
|Subject||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|A. General Intelligence and Reasoning||25 Questions||50 Marks|
|B. General Awareness||25 Questions||50 Marks|
|C. Quantitative Aptitude||25 Questions||50 Marks|
|D. English Comprehension||25 Questions||50 Marks|
|Subject||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|Paper-I: Quantitative Abilities||100 Questions||200 Marks|
|Paper-II: English Language and Comprehension||200 Questions||200 Marks|
|Paper-III: Statistics||100 Questions||200 Marks|
|Paper-IV: General Studies (Finance and Economics)||100 Questions||200 Marks|
|Mode of Examination||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|Pen and Paper mode||100 marks||01 hours|
- Tier-I and Tier-II Objective Typewill have multiple choice questions.
- Questions will be asked in English and Hindi, except for English comprehension in Tier-I and Paper-II in Tier-II.
- In Tier-I, there will be 0.50 negative marks for each incorrect answer
- In Tier-II, there will be a negative score of 0.25 for each incorrect answer in Paper-II (English language and comprehension) and 0.50 for each incorrect answer in Paper-I, Paper-III and Paper-IV.
- In Tier-II, Paper-I and Paper-II are compulsory for all the posts.
- In Tier-II, Paper-III will be available only to applicants applying for the posts of Junior Statistical Officer (JSO) in the Ministry of Statistics and Project Implementation and Statistical Analyst Grade-II in the Office of the Registrar General of India (M). / o Home Affairs) and those selected in Tier-I for these post
- In Tier-II, Paper-IV will be for only those candidates who are shortlisted in Tier-I for Paper-IV i.e. for the posts of Assistant Audit Officer/ Assistant Accounts Officer.
Scheme of Tier-III Examination
- Tier III Explanatory Paper in English or Hindi (Writing Essay / Accuracy / Letter / Application etc.)
- The time duration for test is 01 hour and 20 minutes for the candidates who are eligible ‘
- The Paper in Tier-III should be written in Hindi or English.
- The part paper written in Hindi and zero marks per area in English will be awarded.
Tier-IV (Skill Test):
- In the Tier-IV, Computer Proficiency Test (CPT) and Data Entry Speed Test (DEST) will be conducted
Indicative Examination Syllabus (Tier-I):
The questionnaires in Parts A, B, & D are adequate for the essential qualification viz. Graduation and Part-C questions will be at the 10th grade level.
|Tier-I: General Intelligence &Reasoning
It would include questions of both verbal and non-verbal type. This component may include questions on analogies, similarities and differences, space visualization, spatial orientation, problem solving, analysis, judgment, decision making, visual memory, discrimination, observation, relationship concepts, arithmetical reasoning and figural classification, arithmetic number series, non-verbal series, coding and decoding, statement conclusion, syllogistic reasoning etc.
Questions in this component will be aimed at testing the candidates’ general awareness of the environment around him and its application to society. Questions will also be designed to test knowledge of current events and of such matters of every day observations and experience in their scientific aspect as may be expected of any educated person. The test will also include questions relating to India and its neighbouring countries especially pertaining History, Culture, Geography, Economic Scene, General Policy & Scientific Research.
The questions will be designed to test the ability of appropriate use of numbers and number sense of the candidate. The scope of the test will be computation of whole numbers, decimals, fractions and relationships between numbers, Percentage. Ratio & Proportion, Square roots, Averages, Interest, Profit and Loss, Discount, Partnership Business, Mixture and Alligation, Time and distance, Time & Work, Basic algebraic identities of School Algebra & Elementary surds etc.
Candidates’ ability to understand correct English, his basic comprehension and writing ability, etc. would be tested.
Indicative Examination Syllabus (Tier-II):
|Paper-I (Quantitative Abilities):
The questions will be designed to test the ability of appropriate use of numbers and number sense of the candidate. The scope of the test will be the computation of whole numbers, decimals, fractions and relationships between numbers, Percentage, Ratio & Proportion, Square roots, Averages, Interest, Profit and Loss, Discount, Partnership Business, Mixture and Alligation, Time and distance, Time & Work, Basic algebraic identities of School Algebra & Elementary surds, Graphs of Linear Equations etc.
|Paper-II (English Language and Comprehension)
Questions in this component will be designed to test the candidate’s understanding and knowledge of English Language and will be based on spot the error, fill in the blanks, synonyms, antonyms, spelling/ detecting misspelled words, idioms & phrases, one word substitution, improvement of sentences, active/passive voice of verbs, conversion into direct/indirect narration, shuffling of sentence parts, shuffling of sentences in a passage, cloze passage & comprehension passage.
|Paper-IV (General Studies-Finance and Economics)
|Part B: Economics and Governance-(120 marks):
|Skill Test Syllabus 2022|
|Date Entry Speed Test (DEST)|
|Computer Proficiency Test (CPT)|
Methods to download the SSC CGL Exam syllabus & Pattern 2022
Visit the official website portal at ssc.nic.in. Enter into the homepage & surf the Combined Graduate Level Examination, 2021 syllabus & pattern. After that tap to download it for the future reference