Supreme Court JCA Group B Syllabus 2022 | Supreme Court Junior Court Assistant Syllabus | Supreme Court of India JCA Syllabus | SCI Exam pattern | Download SCI Group B Syllabus PDF @ sci.gov.in
Supreme Court JCA Group B Syllabus 2022 | Supreme Court of India Syllabus @ www.sci.gov.in JCA Syllabus: Supreme Court of India (SCI) is going to conduct the examination for the Various Junior Court Assistant (Group B Non-Gazetted) posts. If you are applied for this Supreme Court JCA Group B Recruitment can view & verify the latest SCI JCA Exam Syllabus & Supreme Court JCA recruitment Exam Pattern on its official website portal @ www.sci.gov.in Group B Exam pattern. Here we have provided the updated Supreme Court Junior Assistant Syllabus 2022 PDF, and SCI Exam pattern. Applicants should devise the best strategy and follow the correct books during preparation. Here are some tips for passing the SCI Recruitment Test. Aspiring candidates must know the entire syllabus of the Water Wing exam so that it gets easy for them to begin preparing and strategizing for the examination. We have included all topics in the below section. For more Court Jobs, click here
Also, we have provided the last 15 years’ supreme court JCA previous year question papers PDF/ SCI Junior Court Assistant Group B Old Model question papers for free cost.
|Recruiter||Supreme Court of India (SCI)|
|Designation||Group B - Junior Court Assistant|
|Exam Name||Written Test|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Join our Telegram|
Supreme Court (SCI) Recruitment: Selection Process
According to the Supreme Court Junior Court Assistant Selection System, in the first phase of the selection process, candidates are required to take part in the Objective Type Examination, Typing Examination and Interpretation Examination. Get the latest & upcoming Graduate Jobs here
- The SCI Junior Assistant Writing Examination is divided into four parts.
- One of these is the typing test, in which entrants are required to type 35 words per minute with minimal errors.
Supreme Court Junior Court Assistant Exam 2022 – Outline
Practice the Test series frequently. Test series are created in such a way that you understand the exam pattern and mock practice for exam day. They will help increase your speed. Typing training. Typing is an essential part of the selection process. Make sure you train to improve your speed and minimize errors as much as possible. For more upcoming State Govt JObs, click here
- Each question in the Multiple choice Questions (MCQs)
- Each MCQs carry score of 01
- Each incorrect answer has a negative score of 1/4.
- The descriptive section of the exam will contain detailed and writing skills questions.
- Only 3% errors will be allowed in the typing test.
Moreover, for the sake of entrants, we have given the upcoming SCI job Vacancy Details, eligibility, salary details, Exam pattern, syllabus, previous year question papers, last date, important date, Age limit, Selection process, login, Result, application form, Answer Key, Exam dates, Admit card and many other central & state government jobs details on this page.
Supreme Court Junior Court Assistant Exam Pattern 2022 | SCI Exam Pattern 2022
According to the Supreme Court Junior Assistant syllabus, applicants should be prepared for basic computer knowledge and general awareness.The level of the Supreme Court Junior Assistant syllabus and Exam pattern is set according to the minimum educational qualification required for the post.
WRITTEN TEST PATTERN
- Type: Objective type questions
- Duration of Test: 02Hours/ 120 Minutes
|Topic Name||Maximum Marks|
|General English||50 Marks|
|General Aptitude||25 Marks|
|General Knowledge||25 Marks|
TYPING TEST PATTERN
- Duration: 10Minutes
Written Test – Descriptive type questions
- Duration: 02hours/ 120 Minutes
Supreme Court of India JCA Syllabus | Supreme Court Group B syllabus – Topic Wise
It is important to have a complete understanding of the exam system and the syllabus of the exam that can be accurately understood with the help we have provided in this dashboard. To pass any exam, applicants must have the following two things: A solid preparation strategy and the latest Exam syllabus. To achieve this, it is essential to know the syllabus in-depth and create a smart strategy for exam preparation
SCI JCA General English Syllabus
- One word substitutions
- Shuffling of sentence parts
- Idioms and phrases
- Shuffling of Sentences in a passage
- Detecting Mis-spelt words
- Spot the error
- Synonyms/ Homonyms
- Fill in the blanks
- Sentence structure
SCI Group B General Aptitude Syllabus
- Number series
- Alphanumeric series
- Verbal reasoning
- Theme detection
- Cause and effect
- Coding and decoding
- Matching definitions
- Statement and conclusions
- Logical deduction
- Statement and argument
Supreme Court JCA General Knowledge syllabus
- Important Dates
- World Organizations
- Geography of India
- Countries and capitals
- Famous Places
- Music & Literature
- Scientific observations
- International issues
- Musical Instruments
- Famous Places in India
- Economic issues in India
- National and current international affairs
- National Dance
- Tribes About India and its neighboring countries
- National News (current)
- Political Science
- New inventions
- Science and innovations
- Books And Author
- History of India
- Indian Culture
Descriptive Test Syllabus
- Essay writing
- Precis Writing
SCI Group B Exam Syllabus and Pattern: Preparation Strategy
Access the syllabus for Supreme court of India JCA Recruitment for the posts of Group B. Before appearing for the exams, candidates must download the SCI Exam Syllabus PDF to prepare for the exam accordingly. The Supreme court has set a specific syllabus for the written test and the exams will be conducted strictly as per the syllabus set by the authority. For cracking the examination candidates should have an idea about the syllabus to strategize their study plan better. So visit the SCI official website to know more advanced details about these jobs openings
- Claimants can follow the notes prepared during their study which will help them to edit each chapter quickly.
- Make small notes to facilitate your revision.
- Since there is a lot to read and revise, candidates should make small notes to help them make the right correction in the end.
- Practice using previous year’s papers and mock exams, both of which are easy ways to easily tackle the exam.
- They not only help your preparation but also point out mistakes before the exam and give candidates time to correct them.
Method to download: Supreme Court Junior Court Assistant Exam syllabus PDF
- Go to the supreme court of India official website
- On the home page, Go to the syllabus section and click the link to SCI Group B Exam Syllabus 2022 PDF
- Upon clicking the link, your screen will display the supreme court latest syllabus
- The SCI syllabus can be downloaded as a PDF for further use by candidates
***BEST OFF LUCK***
You can also increase your preparation by enrolling on the page. And Naukrimessenger.com has papers from these previous years and many more papers required for your upcoming bank, Government Sector, University, Courts, etc. exam preparation. Go ahead and bookmark our website and get access to all the important study materials that will help you prepare thoroughly and ace the exam.