TCS Atlas Hiring 2022 Test Pattern | TCS Atlas Hiring 2022 Syllabus | TCS Atlas Hiring Exam pattern/ TCS Test Pattern 2022 | TCS Atlas Test Syllabus 2022 | Download TCS Syllabus & Exam pattern @ tcs.com
TCS Atlas Hiring 2022 Test Pattern 2022 | TCS Atlas Hiring 2022 Syllabus | TCS freshers Test Pattern @ tcs.com atlas hiring 2022: Tata Consultancy Services – TCS Atlas is going to conduct the online test/ interview for the fresher candidates soon. We have provided the most asked questions in the TCS Atlas interview & online test Pattern & Syllabus on this page end. Candidates who are searching for the Atlas Previous Papers & Exam Pattern, and Syllabus is now in the right place to download. So, work hard by practicing all the sample papers and get high marks in the examination/ test. You can Gain insight into reading the Exam pattern & syllabus. By preparing this you will get to know the difficulties that are faced by candidates while giving the actual examination. It will increase your overall caliber and will be of great help to score well in the exam.
- To get more upcoming Private jobs, university jobs, Government sector jobs, etc. keep visiting our page
About Tata Consultancy Services
Tata Consultancy Services is a Mumbai-based software services consulting firm based in India. It is the tenth-largest information technology service provider in the world. The company also offers business solutions and outsourcing services. To get the latest openings for Freshers Jobs, click here
In terms of job opportunities, TCS is the 4th largest employer in India. In the case of job recruitment, the selection is the process of selecting the people who will work for a company or organization. A proper selection process will help in selecting the most deserving candidates from all the applicants. The process of selecting candidates focuses on skills, knowledge, abilities, experience, and various related factors. Since 2018, TCS has been conducting the National Qualifier Test (NQT) for Campus Recruitment. Here you can get the upcoming Graduate Jobs
|Salary||Rs.7L - 7.3 Lakhs PA|
|Join our Telegram|
TCS Atlas Hiring 2022 – Eligibility Details
- Contenders must be between 18 and 28 years of age.
- Competitors must have completed a master’s degree in 2020, 2021, or 2022.
- Only full-time postgraduate degrees specializing in Mathematics/ Statistics/ Economics will be considered.
- Aspirants must have a minimum of 60% marks or 6.0 CGPA in Class 10, Class 12, Diploma (if applicable), Graduate and Postgraduate examinations.
- Hopefuls who have passed in 2020 and 2021 should not have any setbacks. They should have all the graduation documents in hand.
- For claimants past 2022, only one setback will be allowed. That being said, all setbacks must be completed within the stipulated course period.
- It is mandatory to declare gaps in education (if any).
- The overall educational interval should not exceed 24 months until further qualification.
- Candidates should only have full-time study degrees.
- Part-time/ contact/ open study degrees are not allowed.
- Challengers who have completed the 10th class or 12th class are eligible to apply from open boards if all other courses are full-time.
- Nominees with up to 2 years prior work experience are eligible.
- Those with more than 2 years of work experience are ineligible to apply.
- Newcomers/freshers are eligible to apply.
TCS Atlas Hiring 2022 Test pattern | TCS Atlas Hiring Exam pattern | TCS Atlas Test pattern
There are tricky questions in the TCS Atlas exam that the examinees do not know. Correspondingly, mentioning the Exam syllabus & Pattern will help the enthusiasts to understand the difficulty level of the questions asked in the TCS examination
|Section Name||Number of Questions||Time allotted|
|English||10 Questions||10 Minutes|
|Quantitative||20 Questions||40 Minutes|
|Programming Logic||10 Questions||20 Minutes|
|Coding||01 Questions||20 Minutes|
TCS Atlas Hiring 2022 Syllabus | TCS Atlas Syllabus 2022 | TCS Syllabus 2022
We hope you now understand the syllabus for the TCS Atlas and the importance of trying during your exam preparation phase. These papers are the best way to edit the entire syllabus. Practice as much as you can to get good marks in the exam. Here you can get the TCS Recruitment 2022 for Freshers Exam pattern & syllabus details
- Programming Logic
For more details like TCS Atlas Hiring 2022 Package, upcoming latest TCS off campus details, job Description, last date, important date, eligibility, age limit, selection process, TCS Atlas salary Package, Apply online Link, Exam syllabus, pattern, previous year question papers, interview questions, etc. are available on its officials at www.tcs.com
TCS Atlas Hiring 2022 Test Scheme | TCS Atlas Exam Scheme – Synopsis
The total time allotted for the written test is 90 minutes. The Quantitative Aptitude and Programming Language Efficiency section have a negative score of 0.33, but the other sections have no negative score. Here you can get the upcoming University Jobs
- Some of the star-marked questions in this section of the Quantitative Aptitude section indicate higher weightage.
- It also means that if you answer incorrectly, they can give you a higher negative mark.
- This section contains questions about averages, time and distance, functions, and geometry.
- Time and work, combinations and charges, algebra, percentages, ratios, and number system
- Programming language skills include MCQs related to basic programming concepts.
- The code test section contains code questions in real-time programming. There is an option to select the code from C/ C ++/ Java/ Perl and Python languages.
- Overall the condition of the paper is moderate. Only those who pass the written test will qualify for the next round
TCS Atlas Hiring 2022 Interview Process | TCS Interview process – Overview
- Technical Interview
- Managerial Interview
- HR Interview
TCS Atlas Technical Interview
- Questions related to specific technical fields are asked in this round.
- Questions may be based on specific knowledge of the company’s technical operations, understand the technical work that needs to be completed as part of the job applied for, or asking candidates to address the actual technical issues they may face if working.
TCS Atlas Managerial Interview
- The administrative interview entry level is very different from the job interview.
- Instead of asking about your skills, the hiring manager will point out different skills.
- It helps the hiring manager to understand how you can think and act in difficult management situations.
TCS Atlas HR Interview
- The final step in selecting a candidate for the job is the interview, as it helps to determine a candidate’s personality.
- Questions there may be a variety of questions starting from your introduction, qualifications, experience, professional experience, Courses have done, your strengths and weaknesses, salary expectations, friends, family, etc.
Like this upcoming Off-campus interview details, Private jobs Exam pattern & syllabus, etc. are available on our @ naukrimessenger.com instantly. So kindly Bookmark our page
|TCS Preparation Links|
|TCS Atlas previous question papers|