TSPSC Extension Officer Grade 1 Syllabus 2022 | TSPSC Extension Officer Syllabus | TSPSC Extension Officer Grade 2 Supervisor Syllabus | Extension Officer Grade 1 Syllabus PDF | TSPSC Syllabus & Exam Pattern @ tspsc.gov.in
TSPSC Extension Officer Grade 1 Syllabus 2022 | TSPSC Extension Officer Syllabus PDF @ www.tspsc.gov.in Syllabus: Telangana Public Service Commission (TNPSC) is going to conduct the examination for the various Grade I Posts Like Extension Officers (Supervisor). Those who enrolled for this TSPSC Extension Officer recruitment may check out the latest Extension Officer Grade 2 (Supervisor Telangana) Syllabus/ Extension Officer Grade 1 Syllabus PDF on its officials @ www.tspsc.gov.in Extension Officer Grade-I Syllabus. The authority has officially published the Extension Officer Grade 1 Syllabus in Telugu/ TSPSC Extension Officer Syllabus on its website. Here we have provided the Up-to-date TSPSC Extension Officer Syllabus 2022, Exam pattern, Mark allotment, Scheme of Exam, etc. So be sure to read the full article for detailed information about the upcoming TSPSC Extension Officer exam without missing anything. Hopefully, this article on the TSPSC Extension Officer Grade 1 Recruitment 2022 Syllabus was informative for all the candidates. Solve these Exam patterns to increase your chances to score well in the TSPSC Extension Officer Grade 1 exam. For more upcoming State Govt JObs, click here
Knowing the TSPSC Extension Officer Grade Exam Syllabus PDF & Exam Pattern makes the preparation easier by defining the topics that a nominee can be tested on. Participators looking for Telangana Govt jobs can avail themselves of this opportunity with an affordable salary package. It is very important to understand the TSPSC Extension Officer Grade exam pattern, know the exam plan, and prepare accordingly. Entrants should start their preparation and study plans to complete the entire TSPSC Extension Officer Grade Recruitment Syllabus on time. One must ensure the minimum qualifying marks to qualify for the exam. Also, we have provided the last 10 years’ TSPSC Extension Officer Grade 1 previous year question papers PDF/ TSPSC Extension Officer Previous Year Question Papers for free cost.
|Designation||Extension Officer (Supervisor) Grade 1|
|Exam Name||Written Examination|
|Job Location||Anywhere in Telangana State|
|Join our Telegram|
TSPSC Extension Officer Exam Scheme
It is important to have a complete understanding of the exam system and the syllabus of the exam that can be accurately understood with the help we have provided in this dashboard. To get more upcoming PSC Jobs, click here
- Paper-I: General Studies and General Skills Bilingual means English and Telugu.
- Paper-II: Subject of Concern (Common to All) (Degree Level) Bilingual means English and Telugu.
TSPSC Extension Officer 2022 Selection Process
- Selection for the posts will be through a written test (objective type) based on CBRT/OMR and based on the marks obtained in the written test.
- CBRT/OMR ఆధారంగా మరియు రాత పరీక్షలో పొందిన మార్కుల ఆధారంగా రాత పరీక్ష (ఆబ్జెక్టివ్ టైప్) ద్వారా పోస్టులకు ఎంపిక ఉంటుంది.
- Candidates who qualify the written test based on merit will be called for community and category wise certificate verification for required vacancies.
- మెరిట్ ఆధారంగా వ్రాత పరీక్షలో అర్హత సాధించిన అభ్యర్థులు అవసరమైన ఖాళీల కోసం కమ్యూనిటీ మరియు కేటగిరీల వారీగా సర్టిఫికేట్ వెరిఫికేషన్ కోసం పిలుస్తారు.
Moreover, for the sake of entrants, we have given the upcoming TSPSC job Vacancy Details, eligibility, salary details, Exam pattern, syllabus, previous year question papers, last date, important date, Age limit, Selection process, login, Result, application form, Merit list, cut off marks, Answer Key, Exam dates, Admit card and many other central & state government jobs details on this page.
TSPSC Extension Officer Exam Pattern | TSPSC Extension Officer Grade 1 Exam Pattern
There are separate mark allocations to different sections of the exam. The candidates need to finish the paper within the time given to them. Having a fair idea of the syllabus and exam pattern is helpful in tackling the exam with ease. The commission releases the exam pattern in the form of a PDF file before the exam. The candidates can check out this page for more info related to the syllabus and Exam pattern
|Subject Names||Total Questions||Total Marks|
|Paper I: General Studies and General Abilities||150 Questions||150 Marks|
|Paper II: Subject Concerned (Common to all) (Degree Level)||150 Questions||150 Marks|
|Total||300 Questions||300 Marks|
|Exam Duration: 150 Minutes + 150 Minutes = 300 Minutes|
Extension Officer Grade 1 Supervisor =Syllabus: Topic Wise
Nominees preparing for the TSPSC EO Exam 2022 will take the complete Syllabus required for the exam. Before preparing for any competitive exam, it is a prerequisite to study the syllabus. Preparation for any exam begins with knowing the syllabus of the exam. Knowing the TSPSC Syllabus helps to manage time effectively and not waste time and effort.
Paper-I: General Studies and General Abilities
- History of Modern India with a focus on the Indian National Movement
- History of Telangana with special emphasis on Movement for Telangana Statehood
- Logical Reasoning, Analytical Ability, and Data Interpretation
- Basic English.
- General Science; India’s achievements in Science and Technology
- Current Affairs – Regional, National, and International
- International Relations and Events.
- Society, Culture, Heritage, Arts, and Literature of Telangana
- Policies of Telangana State
- Environmental issues and Disaster Management
- The economy of India and Telangana
- Geography of India with a focus on Telangana
- Indian Constitution and Polity with a focus on local self Government
Paper-II: Concern Subject (Common to all) (Degree Level)
- Man and Society – Society – Characteristics and functions of Society – Community: meaning and types of communities – characteristics of rural and urban communities.
- Social processes – Concept of Socialization. Social control – Rural Social Stratification
- Caste System – Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, and other Backward Classes in Rural society – their conditions and problems – welfare measures for S.C., S.T., and O.B.C. – Agrarian Social Structure – culture and civilization.
Basic Social Institutions:
- Basic Social Institutions in Rural Society – Family: Nature of Family organization, change in role and status of women and factors affecting functions of family, approaches to the study of family; Family life cycle and development tasks; Family life education.
- Marriage: Changing patterns of marriage and its consequences – marital disharmony and counseling.
- Kinship, Religion, Economy, Polity, and Education – Status of Women in Indian Society – Specific Problems of Women in Rural Society – Social legislations / Laws
related to women.
Human Life Span Development:
- Growth and development – concepts, major issues, principles, Developmental stages, Developmental tasks during life span, Factors for growth and development; Pregnancy-Care, complications, critical periods in development, Types of birth, complications during delivery; Postnatal care of mother and child;
- Care of newborn – Importance of breastfeeding, weaning; Characteristics of newborn, Characteristics, and care of the premature baby;
- Development in Infancy – physical, motor, socio-emotional, cognitive, language development, Importance of infant stimulation – Definition, Importance, Materials, things to consider; Stimulating materials for different senses;
- Day Care centersPractices to be followed, material required; Developmental delays during infancy; Early Childhood Period–Significance, Physical, motor, socio-emotional, cognitive, and language
development, Importance of play in development, Methods of child study, Disciplinary
practices, Behaviour problems.
- Developmental indicators; Development during school age; Development during adolescence – Pubertal changes, Physical and identity development, Socio, emotional, identity and personality problems, Transitions and Interests; Vocational guidance during adolescence; Development during adulthood;
- Children with special needs- types of disabilities, management, organizations working for disabled, facilities for special children; Children with socio-emotional disadvantages; Welfare programs for children, adolescents, and women.
Human Nutrition and Food Science:
- Importance of nutrition for well-being; Nutrients-carbohydrate, protein, fat, energy, fat-soluble vitamins-A, D, E, K, water-soluble vitamins-B-complex and Vit. C, minerals-Ca, P, Fe, I, Zn, Na, F – Role, Functions, Sources, Requirements, Deficiency signs and symptoms and Health problems associated;
- Basic food groups – Composition and Nutritive value, selection, processing, Cooking methods, Changes during cooking, Prevention of loss of nutrients; Food Adulteration; Food hygiene and laws, Nutraceuticals in foods; Food fortification; Processed and convenience foods.
Family and Community Nutrition:
- Functional food groups; Concept of Balanced diet; Principles of meal planning;
- Nutrient requirements and Dietary guidelines in -Pregnant, lactating women, Infants, Preschoolers, School Children, Adolescents, and adults; Therapeutic modifications in Diet during -Fevers, Gastrointestinal, liver, heart and kidney diseases, obesity, and Diabetes;
- Assessment of Nutritional Status of Community-Direct methods -Anthropometry, Clinical, Biochemical and Dietary methods, and Indirect methods. Malnutrition in India-types, prevalence, causes, prevention strategies, and treatment; Nutrition policies and programs in operation in India; National and International agencies working to eradicate malnutrition, and their services.
Early Childhood Development and Education:
- Characteristics and Significance of ECDE; Motor, Language, Cognitive, Socioemotional and Moral development -Concept /Meaning, principles, importance,
- classification and influencing factors; Early Childhood Education – Concept, Types, Need and History of ECE; ECE centers-Need, for ECE centers, Objectives of ECE Programme, Basic requirements; Curriculum Planning for early childhood period-Types, Steps, Factors,
- Characteristics of Curriculum Planning; Different types of ECE centers; Qualities of an ECE teacher; Records and reports maintained in ECE center; Parental participation in ECE program.
Health, Hygiene, and Sanitation:
- Health-Definition, importance; Health indicators- Mortality, Morbidity, and other secondary data – definitions, incidence; Immunization- Importance, vaccines and their utility, immunization schedule for children and others; Water- importance, sources, safety, water treatment/ purification methods, water-borne diseases; Personal hygiene importance, methods, health problems due to poor hygiene; Environmental Sanitation-safe methods of disposal of waste, common communicable diseases air, water, soil, and vector-borne diseases; Food Poisoning and Food Allergy; Primary prevention and treatment of communicable diseases: Health facilities available; First Aid at home level.
Policies and Programmes related to Rural Development, Women and Children:
- Rural development: concept, need, meaning, and objectives, functions of extension education for rural development; Panchayati Raj institutions – concept, structure, and functions.
- Rural Development Programmes – MGNREGS, SGSY, NRLM, National Social Assistance Programme, RMK, Swachh Bharat Mission, Sansad Adarsh Gram Yojana, Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana, Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bhima Yojana, Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bhima Yojana.
- Programs for women’s welfare and development – RGSEAG, Janani Suraksha Yojana, Beti Bachao Beti Padhao, Dhanalaxmi, Indira Gandhi Matritva Sahayog Yojana, STEP, Swadhar, Ujjwala.
- Policies related to women and children: National Policy for women – National Mission for Empowerment of Women – National Commission for women – National Policy for children – Protection of Children from Sexual offenses Act, 2012 – National Policy for children – National NCPCR
- Health and Family welfare – NRHM, ICDS scheme: program components and its administration – Five-year plans and development services for women and children.
- Poverty, Unemployment, Migration, Alcoholism, Caste conflicts, Dowry, child marriage.
Social work Intervention and communication:
- Social work intervention in the areas of women’s welfare and child development; working with individuals, groups, families, and communities.
- Communication – process, elements, models, and barriers; Conventional and new media communication technologies – Classification, types, advantages, and limitations; Criteria for selection of audio-visual aids and factors affecting their selection.
TSPSC Extension Officer Syllabus 2022: Preparation Strategy
The TSPSC has set a specific syllabus for the written test and the exams will be conducted strictly as per the syllabus set by the authority. For cracking the examination candidates should have an idea about the syllabus to strategize their study plan better. So visit the TSPSC official website to know more advanced details about these jobs openings
Start Your Preparation Early
If you start your exam preparation in advance, you will have plenty of time to review what you have already learned. So, do not leave anything to the last minute and make sure you fully understand your subject. As a result, the correction will be much simpler.
Improve your confidence in solving papers
Claimants’ self-confidence is enhanced by practicing the Extension Officer (Supervisor) Grade 1 previous year’s papers as they complete themselves partially by resolving these papers.
Set goals for your studies
Set a goal for yourself to keep track of what you are learning or reviewing during each review session. Your study objectives can be written down at the beginning of your review session or at the end of the session.
Method to download: TSPSC Extension Officer Syllabus 2022 PDF
- Go to the TSPSC official website
- On the home page, Go to the syllabus section and click the link to
Extension Officer (Supervisor) Grade 1 Syllabus 2022 PDF
- Upon clicking the link, your screen will display the Extension Officer’s latest syllabus
- The Extension Officer Grade 1 syllabus can be downloaded as a PDF for further use by candidates
***BEST OFF LUCK***
We hope you found this article on the Syllabus for various posts informative and useful. You can also start preparing yourself for all types of Government exams and get quicker access to any required information through our Naukrimessenger.com. The article also provides the latest information and updates regarding ongoing recruitment processes. Bookmark our website now and ace your exam preparations!