TSPSC Group 1 Syllabus 2022 PDF | TSPSC Mains Syllabus/ TSPSC Group 1 service prelims pattern | TS PSC Mains pattern/ TSPSC Syllabus 2022 (New) @ tspsc.gov.in
TSPSC Group 1 Syllabus 2022 PDF | TSPSC Exam pattern 2022: Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) is to select Group 1 posts by conducting written tests like Prelims & Mains. The Preliminary Examination (Objective Type) is to be held in July/August 2022. Written Examination (Mains) to be held in November/ December -2022. The exact dates for the above exams will be announced later. Seekers who have applied for this TSPSC recruitment 2022 can view & verify the latest TSPSC Syllabus PDF & TSPSC Telangana Exam pattern. In the below section you can get the preliminary & main exam syllabus, Exam pattern, qualification marks, Post names, etc. in a detailed manner. So without skipping anything read the entire article to get the brief information about the TSPSC Group 1 Examination 2022
For more details like Tspsc syllabus pdf download in Telugu, & others, kindly check the official portal @ www.tspsc.gov.in 2022
|Designation||Group 1 Service|
|Exam Name||Prelims & Mains|
|Join our Telegram|
Telangana PSC Group 1 recruitment 2022: Post Names Details
Deputy Collector, Deputy Superintendent of Police, Commercial Tax Officer, Regional Transport Officer, District Panchayat Officer, District Registrar, Deputy Superintendent of Jails, Assistant Commissioner of Labour, Assistant Excise Superintendent, Municipal Commissioner, Assistant Director, District Backward Classes Welfare Officer, District Tribal Welfare Officer, District Employment Officer, Administrative Officer including Lay Secretary & Treasurer Grade II, Assistant Treasury Officer, Assistant Audit Officer, Mandal Parishad Development Officer
A pattern of Examination
The Exam Pattern will be as per G.O. Ms. No. 55 General Administration (Ser.A) Department, Dt. 25/04/2022. For more upcoming & latest Exam patterns, check here
. Moreover, for the sake of entrants, we have given the upcoming TSPSC job Vacancy Details, eligibility, salary details, Exam pattern, syllabus, previous year question papers, last date, important date, Age limit, Selection process, login, Result, application form, Answer Key, Exam dates, Admit card and many other central & state government jobs details on this page.
Preliminary Exam structure
- There will be a primary examination (Objective type) consisting of general study and mindfulness.
- This examination is to briefly list the number of applicants who will be admitted for the written (mains) examination.
- The marks obtained in the first examination will not be counted in the rankings.
- There will be no marks in the first examination that will be displayed as a screening test.
- A preliminary examination will be conducted in English, Telugu, and Urdu.
Mains Exam structure
- The Mains examination will be conducted in English, Telugu, and Urdu.
- In addition to General English in the primary examinations, the papers will be selected by the applicants in English or Telugu, or Urdu.
- However, an applicant is not allowed to write a portion of the paper in English and a portion in Telugu or Urdu.
The paper on General English is a valid one and the standard of this paper is High School Certification. Minimum Eligibility Marks in this paper: For applicants belonging to OC, Sports Men & EWS – not less than 40%; BCs – not less than 35%; SC, ST, and PH – not less than 30%. Scores obtained on this paper are not counted in the rankings.
TSPSC Group 1 Exam Pattern 2022 | TSPSC Group 1 Written Test 2022 pattern PDF @ www.tspsc.gov.in group 1 pattern
|Subject Name||Marks||Time Duration|
|Preliminary Test: General Studies & Mental Ability (Objective Type)||150 marks||02 Hours 30 Minutes|
|Written Examination (Main): General English (Qualifying Test)||150 marks||03 Hours|
|Paper I: General Essay||150 marks||03 Hours|
|Paper-II: History, Culture & Geography||150 marks||03 Hours|
|Paper III: Indian Society, Constitution & Governance||150 marks||03 Hours|
|Paper IV: Economy and Development||150 marks||03 Hours|
|Paper V: Science & Technology and Data Interpretation||150 marks||03 Hours|
|Paper VI: Telangana Movement and State Formation||150 marks||03 Hours|
Qualifying Marks in Main Examination
The minimum marks required to qualify for the examination should not be less than 40% of the total marks in all the papers for the applicants belonging to OC, EWS & Meritorious Sportsperson; Not less than 35% for BC and not less than 30% for SC, ST, and PH
If SC and ST candidates do not appear for the examination with the minimum marks recommended above, their examination will be considered on the basis of their marks in the written examination irrespective of the marks obtained. Candidates can get the latest & upcoming Exam syllabus for Government sector exams, Court Exams, Banking Exams, Medical Exams, University jobs & others here
SCHEME OF EXAMINATION – GROUP – I SERVICES
Telangana PSC Group 1 Syllabus 2022 PDF | Group 1 Syllabus TSPSC 2022 PDF – Subject Wise
PRELIMINARY TEST – GENERAL STUDIES AND MENTAL ABILITY
1. Current Affairs – Regional, National & International.
2. International Relations and Events.
3. General Science; India’s Achievements in Science and Technology.
4. Environmental Issues: Disaster Management- Prevention and Mitigation Strategies.
5. Economic and Social Development of India.
6. World Geography, Indian Geography, and Geography of Telangana state.
7. History and Cultural Heritage of India.
8. Indian Constitution and Polity.
9. Governance and Public Policy in India.
10. Policies of Telangana State.
11. Society, Culture, Heritage, Arts and Literature of Telangana.
12. Social Exclusion: Rights issues such as Gender, Caste, Tribe, Disability, etc. and
13. Logical Reasoning: Analytical Ability and Data Interpretation.
WRITTEN EXAMINATION (MAIN) – GENERAL ENGLISH (QUALIFYING TEST)
(10th CLASS STANDARD)
1. Spotting Errors – Spelling; Punctuation
2. Fill in the blanks – Prepositions; Conjunctions; Verb tenses
3. Re-writing sentences – Active and Passive voice;
Direct & Reported Speech; Usage of Vocabulary
4. Jumbled sentences
6. Précis Writing
8. Letter Writing
PAPER-I: GENERAL ESSAY
Candidate should write three Essays, selecting one from each Section compulsorily. Each section contains three Questions. Each Essay carries 50 marks
1. Contemporary Social Issues and Social Problems.
2. Issues of Economic Growth and Justice.
1. Dynamics of Indian Politics.
2. Historical and Cultural Heritage of India.
1. Developments in Science and Technology.
2. Education and Human Resource Development.
PAPER-II: HISTORY, CULTURE AND GEOGRAPHY
I. History and Culture of India, with special reference to Modern Period (1757
to 1947 A.D.)
II. History and Cultural Heritage of Telangana
III. Geography of India and Telangana
PAPER –III – INDIAN SOCIETY, CONSTITUTION AND GOVERNANCE
I. Indian Society, Structure, Issues and Social Movements
II. Constitution of India
PAPER –IV – ECONOMY AND DEVELOPMENT
I. Indian Economy and Development
II. Telangana Economy
III. Development and Environmental Problems
PAPER- V – SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY AND DATA INTERPRETATION
The role and impact of Science and Technology
II. Modern Trends in the application of knowledge of Science
III. Data Interpretation and Problem Solving
PAPER-VI – TELANGANA MOVEMENT AND STATE FORMATION
I. The idea of Telangana (1948-1970)
II. Mobilizational Phase (1971 -1990)
III. Towards Formation of Telangana State (1991-2014)
Method to download: TSPSC Group 1 Notification 2022 syllabus & Exam Pattern PDF
Go to the official website portal @ tspsc.gov.in. Enter into the homepage & surf the TSPSC Group 1 Syllabus 2022 Exam pattern PDF download. Tap on it to view & download it
All the details included here regarding TSPSC Exams are genuine and authentic, So keep touch with our @ Naukrimessenger.com
|Exam Date||Prelims - July/August | Mains: Nov/ Dec|