UPSSSC JA Kanisth Sahayak Syllabus 2022 | UPSSSC Junior Assistant Syllabus PDF | UPSSSC kanisth Sahayak Syllabus | UPSSSC JA Exam Syllabus | UPSSSC Junior Assistant Exam Pattern | Junior Assistant Syllabus PDF Download
UPSSSC JA Kanisth Sahayak Syllabus 2022 | UPSSSC kanisth Sahayak Exam Pattern @ www.upsssc.gov.in Syllabus: Uttar Pradesh Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC) is going to conduct the examination for the various Junior Assistant (कनिष्ठ सहायक) Posts. Aspirants who are enrolled in this UPSSSC JA Kanisth Sahayak Recruitment 2022 can view & verify the latest UPSSSC JA Kanisth Sahayak Exam Syllabus & UPSSSC JA Exam Pattern on its official website portal @ www.upsssc.gov.in Junior Assistant Syllabus. To get upcoming & current openings for State Govt Jobs, click here
- Here we have provided the Up-to-date UPSSSC Junior Assistant Syllabus 2022, Exam pattern, Mark allotment, Scheme of Exam, etc.
- So be sure to read the full article for detailed information about the upcoming UPSSSC Junior Assistant exam without missing anything.
- Hopefully, this article on the UPSSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2022 Syllabus was informative for all the candidates.
- Solve these Exam patterns to increase your chances to score well in the UPSSSC kanisth Sahayak exam.
|UPSSSC JA Kanisth Sahayak Salary 2022||UPSSSC JA Kanisth Sahayak Previous Year Question Papers|
|UPSSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2022||UPSSSC JA Kanisth Sahayak Books 2022|
कनिष्ठ सहायक Syllabus | UPSSSC Junior Assistant Syllabus
Knowing the UPSSSC Junior Assistant Syllabus in Hindi & Exam Pattern makes the preparation easier by defining the topics that a nominee can be tested on. Nominees looking for Uttar Pradesh Government Jobs can avail themselves of this opportunity
- It is very important to understand the UPSSSC exam pattern, know the exam plan, and prepare accordingly.
- Entrants should start their preparation and study plans to complete the entire UPSSSC Recruitment Syllabus on time.
- One must ensure the minimum qualifying marks to qualify for the exam.
- Also, we have provided the last 10 years’ UPSSSC kanisth Sahayak Previous Year question papers PDF/ UPSSSC Junior Assistant Previous Year Paper for free cost.
UPSSSC Junior Assistant (kanisth Sahayak) Syllabus 2022: Preparation Strategy
Access the syllabus for UPSSSC Recruitment for the posts of kanisth Sahayak. Before appearing for the exams, candidates must download the UPSSSC JA Exam Syllabus PDF to prepare for the exam accordingly. The UPSSSC has set a specific syllabus for the written test and the exams will be conducted strictly as per the syllabus set by the authority. To avail of exclusive job offers, join our Telegram Channel page now!
- Claimants can follow the notes prepared during their study which will help them to edit each chapter quickly.
- Make small notes to facilitate your revision.
- Since there is a lot to read and revise, candidates should make small notes to help them make the right correction in the end.
- Practice using previous year’s papers and mock exams, both of which are easy ways to easily tackle the exam.
- They not only help your preparation but also point out mistakes before the exam and give candidates time to correct them.
We hope our article is informative. To stay ahead of the ever-increasing competition, you are strongly encouraged to download the previous year’s papers and start practicing. By solving these papers you will increase your speed and accuracy. For more information check Naukrimessenger.com website for exam patterns, syllabi, cut-off marks, answer keys, best books, and more to help you crack your exam preparation. You can also take advantage of amazing Job offers to improve your preparation volume by joining in Telegram Channel page!!!
|Exam Name||Written Exam, & Typing Test|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
|Join our Telegram|
UPSSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2022: Selection Process
For cracking the examination candidates should have an idea about the syllabus to strategize their study plan better. So visit the UPSSSC official website to know more advanced details about these jobs openings
- Written Exam (65 Marks)
- Typing Test (Qualifying)
- Document Verification (35 Marks for Higher Qualification and Sportsman)
- Medical Examination
Besides, for entrants, we have provided vacancy details for the SSC job Vacancy Details, eligibility, salary details, Answer Key, Exam pattern, syllabus, previous year question papers, last date, important date, Age limit, Selection process, login, Result, application form, Merit list, cut off marks, Exam dates, Admit card and many other central & state government jobs details on this page.
UPSSSC Junior Assistant Exam Scheme 2022
It is important to have a complete understanding of the exam system and the syllabus of the Exam that can be accurately understood with the help we have provided in this dashboard.
- The written test will consist of MCQs (Multiple Choice Questions).
- The total mark in the exam is 65.
- The time limit for the written test is 90 minutes (1 hour 30 minutes).
- Each question is worth half a mark.
- There are no negative marks in the exam.
- The exam is in both English and Hindi languages.
UPSSSC Junior Assistant Exam Pattern 2022
There are separate mark allocations to different sections of the exam. The candidates need to finish the paper within the time given to them. Having a fair idea of the syllabus and exam pattern is helpful in tackling the exam with ease. The commission releases the exam pattern in the form of a PDF file before the exam. The candidates can check out this page for more info related to the syllabus and Exam pattern
Hindi Insight & Writing Ability
General Intelligence Test/ Reasoning
UPSSSC Junior Assistant Syllabus | UPSSSC kanisth Sahayak Syllabus: Topic Wise
Nominees preparing for the UPSSSC Junior Assistant Exam 2022 will take the complete Syllabus required for the exam. Before preparing for any competitive exam, it is a prerequisite to study the syllabus. Preparation for any exam begins with knowing the syllabus of the exam. Knowing the UPSSSC Junior Assistant Syllabus helps to manage time effectively and not waste time and effort.
- Indian Politics & Economics,
- World Geography & Population
- Current Affairs of National & International Importance,
- Important Days
- Indian History
- General Science,
- Freedom Movement,
- Discriminating observation,
- Relationship concepts,
- Figure classification,
- Arithmetical number series,
- Non-verbal series,
- Questions to test a candidate‘s ability to handle abstract ideas and symbols and their relationship, arithmetical computation, and other analytical functions.
- Similarities and differences,
- Space visualization,
- Problem-solving, analysis, judgment,
- Decision making,
- visual memory
- तद्भव तत्सम
- वाक्यांशों के लिए एक शब्द,
- कारक, काल, वर्तनी, त्रुटि से सम्बंधित
- अनेकार्थी शब्द वाक्य संशोधन
- The focus will be on Knowledge of Financial, Social, Religious & Political Parties.
- Under the Indian Freedom Movement knowledge about Nature &
- The specialty of the Indian Freedom Movement, the Rise of nationalism
- Physical/Ecology of India,
- Economical, Social and Demographic Issues
Method to download: UPSSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2022 Syllabus/ UP JA Exam Pattern 2022
- Go to the official website
- On the home page, Go to the syllabus section and click the link to the UPSSSC Junior Assistant Exam Syllabus 2022 PDF
- Upon clicking the link, your screen will display the UPSSSC Junior Assistant Syllabus PDF latest syllabus
- The UPSSSC syllabus can be downloaded as a PDF for further use by candidates
***BEST OFF LUCK***