Zoho Aptitude Syllabus & Pattern 2022 | Zoho aptitude questions pattern | Zoho online test level 1 pattern | Zoho Exam Pattern 2022, Zoho aptitude syllabus 2022 | Aptitude topics, first round question
Zoho Aptitude Syllabus & Pattern 2022: If you are looking for Zoho aptitude syllabus 2022 then use this article to get it. From this naukrimessenger page you can get the latest Zoho online test level 1 pattern, written test pattern/Exam Pattern 2022/ Zoho aptitude syllabus 2022/ Aptitude topics, first round question etc. In the Zoho placement process, there are generally no eligibility criteria like number of balances, GPA, etc. and anyone can participate in the selection process. Also most of the time it comes down to both the internship and the full-time job, so make sure you get the opportunity with both hands. The Zoho recruitment process consists of 4 rounds throughout – 2 written rounds and 2 face-to-face interviews. It is very easy to crack Zoho aptitude section. At the below section we have given the detailed information about the Zoho aptitude questions syllabus 2022 & Zoho aptitude syllabus 2022
Also we have provided the latest Zoho Aptitude Questions with Answers on our Naukrimessenger page
|Join our Telegram|
By the way of Zoho aptitude questions syllabus 2022 Notification PDF, the selection process for this recruitment is based on 04 stages which are written Test, Coding Round, Technical Interview & HR Interview. Interested students can check out the details given below about the interview process, apti questions, Mock questions, test question Exam pattern & syllabus & other information
- For more details about the Zoho upcoming job vacancy notification, career notice, off campus drive program details, salary package details, eligibility, selection process, age limit, zoho c programming questions with answers, Exam details, Exam pattern, syllabus, previous year question papers & other details regarding to private jobs frequently check our naukrimessenger page
Zoho selection process 2022 | @ careers.zohocorp.com pattern & syllabus 2022
- First round : Written test
- Second round : Coding round
- Third round : Technical interview
- Fourth round : Hr interview
Zoho eligibility criteria Details
In the Zoho placement process, there are generally no eligibility criteria like number of arrears, GPA, etc. and anyone can participate in the selection process.
Salary package Details
Finally, Zoho offers 2 pay packages, namely 4.5 LPA and 6.5 LPA, depending on a candidate’s performance in interviews. Although the process may seem tedious, zoho has its own positives because it is a great place for a newcomer to work and a great place for anyone to start their life.
Zoho campus placement procedure
- The Zoho recruitment process consists of 4 rounds throughout – 2 written rounds and 2 face-to-face interviews
- They will start by explaining about their company for about 20 minutes and then insist on asking them some questions.
- Be active enough during this period and if possible, ask one or two questions to make a good impression on the HR manager and other people in the company.
First Round: Written Test
- One of the written circuits is aptitude and technology, the second is purely technical.
- The first written round is divided into 2 parts – the first part contains 25 skill questions.
- The time allotted for this is 1.5 hours.
- Also, these questions can be easily solved if you know the basics of the common skill questions that are asked from time to time
- Next, you will be given the next part of the question paper as soon as the time for the first round is over
Second Round: Technical
- The second part consists of 10 technical questions based on C/ C ++ programming and SQL queries
- The time allotted for this section is 1 hour and all questions are generally of the objective type except for one or two where you have to write answers or publications directly.
- Here too ample time is given for 10 questions of the objective type.
- Zoho is one of the few companies that offer more time for relatively few questions that are not difficult to solve.
- The first round results are announced one hour later and students are asked to reunite for a second writing round of 75 minutes one hour later.
- It consists of 5 programming questions where you have to write codes for each can be written in C/ C ++ or Java
- The difficulty is medium but you have to be good at the basics to think through logic within time.
- Examiners check the logic of your solution more than syntax, but you must also have a good knowledge of syntax.
- When it comes to questions like these where you need to write codes, be sure to write clearly with the right ideas because the person reviewing your paper should know what you are really trying to do or what logic you are using.
Zoho Exam pattern 2022 | Zoho written test pattern | Zoho online test level 1 pattern | Zoho aptitude questions pattern
|section||No of questions||Duration|
|Quants + logical||25 ques||90 mins|
|Technical||10 ques||60 mins|
|Advanced coding||05 ques||75 mins|
|Total||40 ques||225 mins|
Zoho aptitude questions syllabus 2022 | Zoho aptitude syllabus 2022 | Zoho aptitude topics 2022
- Number System
- Height & Distance
- Time, Speed & Distance
- Profit & Loss
- Ratio & Proportion
- Simple & Compound Interest
- Geometry & Mensuration
- Permutations & Combinations
- Data Sufficiency
- Directions & Distances
- Ordering & Ranking
- Non-Verbal Reasoning
- Data Sufficiency.
- Seating Arrangement
- Venn Diagrams
- Coded Inequalities
- Logical Deductions
- Clocks & Calendar
- Blood Relations
- Complex and Nested Loops
- Control Flows
- Dynamic memory allocations
Zoho Aptitude Written Exam And Updated Syllabus 2022
|Topics||No Of Questions||Difficulty|
|Time Speed & Distance||1-2||Easy|
|Time & Work||2||Easy-Medium|
|Profit & Loss||1-2||Hard|
|Ratio & Proportion||2-3||Moderate|
|Simple & Compound Interest-||1-2||Easy|
|Mixtures & Allegations||1-3||Easy-Medium|
|Heights and Distances –||2-3||Easy-Medium|
|Permutations & Combinations||2-4||Easy|
|Geometry & Mensuration||2||moderate|