How to Register Leave Details of Teachers in TNSED Schools App | How to Apply Leave in TNSED Schools App | Teacher Leave Apply Through TNSED App
How to Register Leave Details of Teachers in TNSED Schools App: The Tamil Nadu School Education Department has released a system for recording leave details of teachers on the TNSED Schools app. Teachers Can Now Take Leave Through ‘App’ – School Education Department Notification. So now Teachers working under government and aided schools in the State are now searching for How to Apply Leave in TNSED Schools App and How to Register Leave Details of Teachers in TNSED Schools App. The Department of School Education has introduced a new app to facilitate teachers working in government and government-aided schools to apply for leave. There are 35 thousand primary, middle, high and senior secondary schools in Tamil Nadu. Out of these, 2 lakh teachers of various levels are working. Initially, teachers signed attendance records through registers.
In this case, the system of recording all the registration procedures in the computer was introduced in the school education department 2 years ago. All the entries should be made through this computer when the teachers come to the school. In this case, the school education department has introduced a separate app for teachers.
The app is named Leave Management System. Teachers have to download this new app on their cell phones and register their leaves on the app whenever they need. Then the respective school principals will check it through the computer and approve the leave taken by the teacher.
These processes will be verified by respective District Principal Education Officers, District Education Officers. These details will then be monitored through the Schools Administration Procedure of the School Education Department, Chennai.
TNSED App Leave Process
- With this new application for teacher leave (TN-SED Schools App), how many vacation days and medical leave are left for teachers? The teachers themselves can know the details including the number of normal leave days.
- Teachers should also record the number of normal leave days (maximum 13 days) when taking leave.
- Teachers are required to register defined leave days (maximum 3 days), compensatory leave days (maximum 20 days), earned leave days (maximum 240 days) and non-earned leave days with medical certificate in this new app. Registration in the app is mandatory.
- If any change is required in the leave, then the teachers can approach the authority and get their approval.
TNSED Teachers Attendance School App Leave Type
- Casual Leave (CL)
- Restricted Holiday (RH)
- Compensatory Leave (CCL)
- Earned Leave (EL)
- Unearned Leave- Medical Certificate (ML)
- Unearned Leave- Private Affairs
- Maternity Leave
- Special Adoption Leave
- Abortion Leave
- Leave on Still born Child
- Special Disability Leave
- Special Casual Leave
- Extraordinary Leave without Medical Certificate
- Extraordinary Leave with Medical Certificate
How to Apply Leave in TNSED Schools App
If you are teacher working under government and aided schools in the State and searching for how to apply leave using TNSED School App, then you have to follow the under given steps.
- First candidates need to download TNSED School APP.
- Then get the user manual.
- Or pick the under given link.
- Get the details of how to register leave in TNSED App.
- Using this details if you want to leave just use this type.
Hello there! we hope that you can get all the details of how to Teachers take leave through ‘App’. For more updates you need to visit our website (naukrimessenger.com).TNSED School App Leave Manual