TN MRB Recruitment 2020 – Assistant Medical Officer (AMO) Posts – Total Vacancies: 66 – Last Date: 10.09.2020 – Apply Online @ www.mrb.tn.gov.in
TN MRB Recruitment 2020: Medical Services Recruitment Board (MRB), Tamil Nadu invites online applications from the qualified candidates. Recently TN MRB has published notification for the position of Assistant Medical Officer / Lecturer Grade II (Siddha, Ayurveda, Homoeopathy, Unani, Yoga and Naturopathy) for direct recruitment on temporary basis. As per the TN MRB AMO notification (Notification No. 05/MRB/2020 to 09/MRB/2020). There are 66 vacancies are allotted for this AMO post. Candidates those who are interested to apply Tamil Nadu Govt MRB Jobs can make their online registration before the last date of 10.09.2020 by using TN MRB login/ Register option.
|Recruiter||Medical Services Recruitment Board (MRB), Tamil Nadu|
|Designation||Assistant Medical Officer (AMO)|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
Selection will be made based on the marks scored by the candidates in the written examination. The Examination will be held at Chennai. Short-listed candidates will be called for verification of the original certificates as claimed in their on-line application form. There will be No Oral Test for the post. Online application once registered/completed will not be allowed to be withdrawn or the fee paid towards the registration/ application will not be refunded/ modified for any reason. The Hall Tickets for eligible candidates will be made available in the Board’s Website @ www.mrb.tn.gov.in for download. No Hall Tickets will be sent by post.
The Medical Services Recruitment Board (MRB) was constituted by the Government of Tamil Nadu in G.O. (Ms) No.1, Health and Family Welfare (C2) Department dated 02.01.2012 with the objective of making appointments to various categories of staff in the Health and Family Welfare Department by way of direct recruitment, in a speedy manner, keeping in view the nature, importance and essentiality of these posts.
Keep watching Naukri Messenger to get more information related to Medical Services Recruitment Board, Tamil Nadu (TN MRB) recruitment 2020 notification, syllabus, answer key, cut off marks, exam date, upcoming TN MRB careers 2020, merit list/ selection list, MRB TN jobs, latest Tamilnadu MRB vacancy opportunities, admit card and so on. You may also find related details regarding TN MRB Notification educational, age limit, relaxation & reservation, salary, mode of application, last date to apply, payment date & other important notes/ links here.
TN MRB Vacancy 2020 Details:
|Assistant Medical Officer (Siddha)||54|
|Assistant Medical Officer (Ayurveda)||03|
|Assistant Medical Officer (Homoeopathy)||05|
|Assistant Medical Officer (Unani)||01|
|Assistant Medical Officer / Lecturer Grade II (Yoga and Naturopathy)||03|
- AMO Siddha: HPIM. (Siddha) or GCIM (Siddha) or MD (Siddha) or B.I.M (Siddha) or L.I.M (Siddha) or a degree in B.S.M.S.
- AMO Ayurveda: HPIM (Ayurveda) or GCIM (Ayurveda) or L.I.M. (Ayurveda) or a degree in B.A.M.S.
- AMO Homeopathy: Post Graduate Diploma of the Faculty of Homoeopathy/ Diploma granted by required authorization/ Degree.
- AMO Unani: BUM&S
- AMO Yoga Naturopathy: Must have passed a degree or diploma in Naturopathy with not less than four years academic duration awarded by a recognised University.
- All AMO applicants must have registered their name with the Central Board of Indian Medicine / Tamil Nadu Siddha Medical Council, Chennai.
- For more details, refer official advertisement.
Age Limitation (as on 01.07.2020)
- Maximum 35 years.
- Check TN MRB vacancy notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Selection will be made based on the marks obtained in the written examination.
- Refer TN MRB AMO recruitment advertisement.
Interested and eligible candidates are requested to apply online @ http://mrbonline.in. Interested candidates are initially required to log on to the Medical Services Recruitment Board’s website @ www.mrb.tn.gov.in. Candidates are required to upload their scanned copy of color photograph and scanned copy of signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines. Applicants have to pay the Exam fee & service charge.
- For SC/SCA/ST/DAP(PH): Rs.500/-
- For Others: Rs.1000/-
|Advt No||No. 05/MRB/2020 to No. 09/MRB/2020|