TN MRB Theatre Assistant Recruitment 2023 | Post: Theatre Assistant | Vacancies: 335 | End Date: 23.02.2023 | Apply TN MRB Jobs @ mrb.tn.gov.in
TN MRB Theatre Assistant Recruitment 2023: On a contract and consolidated pay basis with a scale pay of Rs.16,600 – 52,400, the Medical Services Employment Board (MRB), Tamilnadu is accepting online applications for the direct recruitment of Theatre Assistant under various category. For this position, 335 openings were posted. Candidates may only apply online for this TN MRB job opening, according to the announcement. Applications submitted using a different method or format will be outright refused. Candidates looking for employment in Tamil Nadu may apply for this TN MRB recruitment by submitting their applications upto 23.02.2023. The direct online application from link is provided below.
|Medical Services Recruitment Board (MRB), Tamilnadu
|Rs.16,600 - 52,400
|Join our Telegram
The deadline for filing an application is also the deadline for paying fees. Candidates are urged to carefully read the TN MRB recruitment requirements before submitting their applications. Candidates can who pass recruitment process such as merit list/ certificate verification they will either move on to the next step of the hiring procedure or be hired as Theatre Assistant in the given category. Candidates who possess all the eligibility condition as given in the notification they only be shortlisted for recruitment process. After the selection is made by the Board, the Appointment and postings of Theatre Assistant will be made by the Appointing Authority. For further details, candidates can consult the Medical Services Recruitment Board’s detailed notification, which is available online at mrb.tn.gov.in.
TN MRB Theatre Assistant Vacancies Eligibility
All of the information regarding the TN MRB recruitment, including the necessary qualifications, the application fee, the mode of application, and the application process, is briefly explained below. Just visit our website (naukrimessenger.com) to get more latest updates.
- Applicants should hold the qualifications of pass in Higher Secondary in a relevant field.
- One year certificate course in Theatre Technician conducted by the Government Medical Institutions.
Age Limit (as on 01.07.2023)
- Age limit should be minimum 18 years to maximum 32 years.
- The candidates’ grades in their academic and technical qualifications will be used to determine the selection.
- There will be no oral test (Interview) for the post.
- SC / SCA / ST / DAP(PH) /DW- Rs.300 and others should be Rs.600.
- Check the notification for payment details.
- The official chooses online as the apply mode.
How to apply online for TN MRB Recruitment 2023
- Visit the MRB website (mrb.tn.gov.in).
- Locate the necessary notification in the recruitment area.
- Click, carefully read the notification, and verify your eligibility.
- Use the below link to submit an online application to apply.
- After accurately entering your information, click the “Submit” button.
- Double-check the information before submitting.
- Then submit TN MRB Theatre Assistant application link.