TNDALU Recruitment 2022 | Current openings: JA, OA & Others | Job Opportunity: 124 | Last date: 19.01.2022 | Download Application Form TNDALU Teaching & Non-Teaching Jobs 2022
TNDALU Recruitment 2022: Tamil Nadu Dr. Ambedkar Law University (TNDALU) has currently published a Non-Teaching & Teaching recruitment notification for the 124 Technical Officer (Library), Superintendent, Stenographer, Assistant, Junior Assistant (General), Junior Assistant (Technical), Office Assistant, Store Keeper & Helper / Messenger, Associate Professor, Professor & other Posts. Enthusiastic entrants may visit the official website (www.tndalu.ac.in) to download the Tamil Nadu Dr. Ambedkar Law University application form and send the completed form to the below said specified address. The TNDALU job vacancy 2022 applications should be submitted in offline mode is on or before 19.01.2022 (05.45 PM)
|Designation||Teaching & Non-Teaching Post|
According to TNDALU Jobs 2022 notification, recruitment process will be done on the basis of Interview. The shortlisted candidate’s will be employed at Tamilnadu. For more details about the tndalu cut off marks 2022, TNDALU Recruitment 2022, www.tndalu.ac.in results 2022, dr.ambedkar law college application 2022, tndalu admission 2022 application last date, government law college application form 2022, TNDALU Teaching & Non-Teaching Jobs 2022 & many other info about central/ state govt jobs regularly visit our page
- Interviewees applying for more than one post must submit a separate application form for each position and pay a processing fee for each application.
- Two copies of the application form and a scanned copy of the duly filled application along with a set of attachments should be sent to the University along with the attachments on the CD or pen drive.
- Claimants are required to submit all original certificates when attending the interview.
- TA/ DA will not be paid to interviewees invited for interview
- The date of the interview will be decided in consultation with the higher authorities and the committee
- Application for the above posts should be mentioned on the partially filled envelope or unfilled applications will be rejected.
- Contender has submitted their application against the advertisement and apparently fulfilling the criteria as prescribed in the advertisement should not enter for the interview.
- The qualifying Degree must have been obtained in the relevant subject/specialization through regular mode only.
TNDALU Teaching & Non-Teaching Recruitment 2022 latest Vacancy Details
|Technical Officer (Library)||01|
|Junior Assistant (General)||14|
|Junior Assistant (Technical)||04|
|Helper / Messenger||01|
|Assistant Director of Physical Education||01|
TNDALU 2022 current opening Notification Details
The partially filled application must be send along with the required documents/ certificates copies over proper channel before the closing date. To know more about Required Qualification, Educational qualification & Age limitations check the details given below. Further instructions are available in the TNDALU official website. To get more details about TNDALU latest upcoming 2022 Job Notification regularly visit our Naukrimessenger website for an upcoming recruitment details.
- Interviewees should pass Grade 8th/ HSC/ SSLC/ Degree in any stream/ PG Degree/ Diploma/ ITI from recognized board/University/ Institute
- Typewriting in Senior & Junior Grade in English & Tamil
- Check TNDALU Recruitment 2022 official notification 2021.
|Post Names||Age Limit|
|Assistant, Library Assistant, Store Keeper & Helper / Messenger||40 years|
|Technical Officer (Library)||30 years|
|For all others||35 years|
TNDALU Recruitment 2022 Download Application Form Procedure
Interested nominees are required to go to the official website @ tndalu.ac.in. Open the official notification and download the application form. Fill the application with the Tamil Nadu Dr. Ambedkar Law University mentioned format. Send the application along two copies along with one soft copy with relevant enclosures, along with the processing fee. After filling the application form aspirants should submit the completed application form before the last date. Applications will not be accepted after the due date, postal delay will be rejected.
Postal Address Details
|Applications in a sealed envelope super-scribing the “Application for the post of___” shall be forwarded to the address
“The Registrar, the Tamil Nadu Dr. Ambedkar Law University, “Poompozhil”, No.5, D.G.S.Dinakaran Salai, Chennai – 600 028” on or before 19.01.2022 (05.45 PM)
|Teaching Posts – SC/ST/PWD: Rs.590/- & Others: Rs.1180/-|
|Non Teaching Posts – SC/ST/PWD: Rs.295/– & Others: Rs.590/-
|The payment can be made over Demand Draft drawn on or after 26.12.2021 in favour of “The Registrar, the Tamil Nadu Dr. Ambedkar Law University, Chennai – 600 028”.|