TNPSC CESE Recruitment 2022 | Current Openings: AE, JEI & others | Opportunity: 625 | Last date: 03.05.2022 | Exam date: 26.06.2022 | TNPSC vacancy 2022 Apply Online @ tnpsc.gov.in
TNPSC CESE Recruitment 2022: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has freshly puffed the new job notification to fill the current openings of 625 vacancies on a Regular Basis in Tamilnadu. Currently, the Tamilnadu Govt has released the Advertisement No.613 Notification No.10/2022 DATED:04.04.2022 to fill up the positions of Automobile Engineer, Junior Electrical Inspector, Assistant Engineer, Assistant Director of Industrial Safety and Health, General Foreman and Technical Assistant to be filled through Combined Engineering Services Examination 2022. The online registration for this Tamilnadu CESE Exam will begin from 04.04.2022 onwards @ www.tnpsc.gov.in recruitment 2022. Candidates need to submit the Combined Engineering Services Examination TNPSC 2022 online form before the closing date of 03.05.2022
|Designation||Automobile Engineer, Junior Electrical Inspector, Assistant Engineer & others|
|Exam Name||26 June 2022|
|Join our Telegram|
According to PSC Tamilnadu Jobs 2022 notification, the selected candidates will be placed at Tamilnadu. Moreover, for the sake of entrants, we have given the upcoming job Vacancy Details, eligibility, salary details, Exam pattern, syllabus, previous year question papers, last date, important date, Age limit, Selection process, login, Result, application form, Answer Key, Exam dates, Admit card and many other central & state Govt jobs details on this page.
- The TNPSC CESE has been scheduled on the month of June in two shifts.
- The examination has been planned on 26 June 2022
- The application must be submit only by online mode.
- Contenders who meet all the above requirements and are interested in considering can apply online by visiting the official website portal.
- The selection will be consists of two consecutive stages, namely the written exam and the oral exam in the form of an interview.
- The final examination will be held on the basis of the total marks obtained by the applicants in the written exam & the marks obtained together in the oral exam subject to the reservation rule of appointments.
- The tentative list of those worthy aspirants for certification verification will be announced on the Commission’s website on the basis of the marks obtained by the applicants in the written exam & subject to the reservation rule of appointments.
- After verifying the original certificates the qualified runners will be invited for the final exam through the counseling system.
- Contenders must appear for the written exam/certificate verification / oral test at their own expense.
- The Commission will not release the final answer keys to the completion of the entire selection process.
TNPSC CESE 2022 Vacancy Details | TNPSC CESE 2022 notification vacancies @ www.tnpsc.gov.in jobs 2022
|Post Name||Service Name||Vacancies|
|Automobile Engineer in the Motor Vehicle Maintenance Department
(Post Code – 1788)
|Tamil Nadu General Service (Service Code No.035)||04|
|Junior Electrical Inspector (Post Code No.1666)||Tamil Nadu Electrical Inspectorate Service (Service Code No.011||08|
|Assistant Engineer (Agricultural Engineering) (Post Code
|Tamil Nadu Highways Engineering Service (Service Code No.011)||66|
|Assistant Engineer (Highways Department) (Post Code – 1661)||Tamil Nadu Factory Service (Service Code No.011)||33|
|Assistant Director of Industrial Safety and Health (Post Code 1664)||Tamil Nadu Factory Service
(Service Code No.011)
|Assistant Engineer (Civil) (Water Resources Department, PWD) (Post Code 1656)||Tamil Nadu Engineering Service (Service Code No.011)||1 c/f BC(G) (DAP) (HH)|
|Assistant Engineer (Civil) (PWD) (Post Code 3656)||Tamil Nadu Engineering Service (Service Code No.011)||307+1 c/f BC(G) (DAP) (HH)|
|General Foreman (Post Code. 2026)||Tamil Nadu Motor Vehicles Maintenance Subordinate Service (Service Code No. 051)||07|
|Technical Assistant (Post Code – 2027)||Tamil Nadu Motor Vehicles Maintenance Subordinate Service (Service Code No. 051)||11|
|Assistant Engineer (Rural Development and Panchayat Raj
Department) (Post Code
|Tamil Nadu Panchayat Development Service Service Code No.011)||93|
TNPSC CESE 2022 notification Details | Combined Engineering Services Examination 2022 Notification
Interviewees should submit photocopies of educational qualifications, experience, age proof & other documents during the process of online application. Hopefuls are also needed to upload their latest photo & signature, without which their application will not be accepted. To know more about Required Qualification, Educational qualification & Age limitations check the details given below. To get more details about upcoming job career opportunity notification 2022 regularly visit our Naukrimessenger website for upcoming recruitment details.
TNPSC Combined Engineering Services Examination Eligibility Details
Tamilnadu PSC Vacancy Required Qualification
- Degree/ BE of any University or Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission for the purpose of its grant.
- Check TNPSC CESE Recruitment 2022 notification for more details.
TNPSC Vacancy Age Limitation
- Automobile Engineer: Minimum: 37 years
- For other posts: Minimum 32 years
- There is no maximum age limit
- Kindly refer to TNPSC CESE Recruitment 2022 Official notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Written Test
- Oral Test in the shape of an Interview
TNPSC Combined Engineering Services salary
- Automobile Engineer: Rs.56100 – 205700/- (Level 22) (Revised Scale)
- AE – Rs.37700-138500/- (Level 20) (Revised Scale)
TNPSC CESE 2022 Apply Online Application Form Procedure:
- Eligible contenders should apply online and the entire application process is on online.
- Willing applicants are required to apply online official website @www.tnpscexams.in.
- Upload the Scanned image Copies of necessary Signatures/ certificates/ documents along with your recent Photograph in the online portal.
- The uploaded image size should not be more than 20–50KB
- The uploaded image size should be in jpg/jpeg format only.
- Applications received after the due date will be rejected.
|Combined Engineering Services Examination 2022 Fee Details|
|Payment Mode: The online payment can made by (Net Banking/ Credit card/ Debit card)|
IMPORTANT DATES: Combined Engineering Services Examination TNPSC 2022
Computer Based Test Dates
||26.06.2022 09.30 A.M. to 12.30 P.M.|
|Paper – II:
||26.06.2022 02.00 P.M. to 05.00 P.M.|
|Exam Date||Combined Engineering Services Examination|