TNPSC Field Surveyor Recruitment 2022 | Current Openings: Field Surveyor, Draftsman & others | Opportunity: 1089 | Last date: 27.08.2022 | TNPSC Recruitment 2022 Apply Online @ tnpsc.gov.in
TNPSC Field Surveyor Recruitment 2022: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has freshly puffed the new job notification (Advertisement No. 622605, Notification No. 18/2022 )to fill the current openings of Field Surveyor in the Survey and settlement wing (Post Code No:2800), Draftsman in Survey and settlement wing (Post Code No:2900), & Surveyor-cum Assistant Draughtsman in Town and Country Planning Department (Post Code No. 3234). The 1089 current vacancies have been apportioned for the above-mentioned post. Appropriate nominees can apply for the circulated vacancies under the Tamil Nadu Survey and Land Records Subordinate Service & Tamil Nadu Town and Country Planning Subordinate Service. Nominees of a minimum of 32 years of age are worthy to apply. Participators looking for Government of Tamil Nadu jobs can avail this opportunity with a monthly salary ofRs.19500- 71900/- (Level-8). Only the candidates who have passed the Diploma are only eligible for the mentioned programs. Adequate contenders can fill out the application form which is available on the official website. Applications for recruitment should be filled offline with all necessary details before 27.08.2022 for Direct recruitment. To get more upcoming & latest Tamilnadu Govt Jobs, click here
Only short-listed candidates who meet the eligibility criteria based on essential qualifications will be called for the selection process. Before applying, read this article till the end to get all the information regarding this recruitment. Read the entire article to get more details regarding the latest TNPSC Recruitment 2022- Required Qualification, Educational qualification, Age limitations, Salary Structure, Field Surveyor salary in Tamilnadu Government, Draftsman salary in Tamilnadu, Fee Details, Selection Process, & others. For more upcoming State Govt Jobs, click here
|Designation||Draughtsman, Field Surveyor, & Surveyor-Assistant Draughtsman|
|Join our Telegram|
TNPSC Recruitment 2022 Details
The exam will be held in a single phase. Based on the aggregate marks obtained by the candidates in the written test, the examination will be conducted subject to the reservation rule in the appointments. An aspirant who does not appear for any of the papers in the written test will not be considered for the examination, even if he has secured the minimum qualifying marks for the examination. Get the current job openings details here
TNPSC Field Surveyor Vacancy 2022 Details | TNPSC Draftsman Vacancy 2022
The number of vacancies is temporary and subject to change i.e. increase or decrease for administrative reasons. Interviewees for the post must ensure that they meet the optional eligibility criteria for the Said post. The claimant should keep his application number carefully and admit card creation from the link provided on the website. Get the latest Freshers Jobs here
|Field Surveyor in Survey and settlement wing (Post Code No:2800)||794*+4 c/f|
|Draftsman in Survey and settlement wing (Post Code No:2900)||236*|
|Surveyor-Assistant Draughtsman in Town and Country Planning Department (Post Code No. 3234)||55*|
|Overall Opportunities:||1089 Slots|
TNPSC Surveyor Notification | TNPSC Field Surveyor Notification PDF
Interviewees should submit photocopies of educational qualifications, experience, age proof & other documents during the process of online application. Also needed to upload their latest photo & signature, without which their application will not be accepted. Get the latest Diploma Jobs, here
- The application must be submitted only by online mode.
- Contenders who meet all the above requirements and are interested in considering can apply online by visiting the official website portal.
- The selection will be consists of two consecutive stages, namely the written exam and the oral exam in the form of an interview.
- The final examination will be held on the basis of the total marks obtained by the applicants in the written exam & the marks obtained together in the oral exam subject to the reservation rule of appointments.
- The tentative list of those worthy aspirants for certification verification will be announced on the Commission’s website on the basis of the marks obtained by the applicants in the written exam & subject to the reservation rule of appointments.
- After verifying the original certificates the qualified runners will be invited for the final exam through the counseling system.
- Contenders must appear for the written exam/certificate verification / oral test at their own expense.
- The Commission will not release the final answer keys to the completion of the entire selection process.
TNPSC Recruitment 2022: Eligibility Criteria
As per G.O (Ms) No.91, Department of Human Resource Management (S), the Upper age limit fixed for appointment as on 13.09.2021 Direct recruitment has been extended by 2 years. [i.e, 30 to 32 years 35 to 37 years]. It means that there should be no upper age limit for the candidates Completed 60 years of age on or before the date of notification Selection/ Appointment to the post.
|Draftsman in Survey and settlement wing||
|Surveyor-Assistant Draughtsman in Tamil Nadu Town and Country Planning Department||
- Check TNPSC Recruitment 2022 notification for more details.
- Minimum Age: 32Years
- Maximum Age: NIL***
- Kindly refer to TNPSC Recruitment 2022 Official notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Written Test
TNPSC Vacancy 2022 Apply Online Application Form Procedure:
Ready claimants are necessary to apply online over TNPSC’s official website tnpsc.gov.in or tnpscexams.in. Click the link “Apply Online” to apply. It is compulsory to register once (OTR) using Aadhaar before applying for any post.
- The interviewee has to register only once registration by paying a registration fee.
- The registration is valid once in 5 years from the date of registration.
- All applications must be submitted using a one-time registration ID and the password registered by the hopeful.
- No applicant is allowed to create more than one registration ID under the one-time registration system.
- Aspirants need to upload the scanned Qualification Certificates, Age proof, Experience, Signature & Photo, etc. to the online portal.
- Registration Fee – Rs. 150/-
- Examination Fee – Rs. 200/-
- Payment Mode: The online payment can be made by (Net Banking/ Credit card/ Debit card)
- Ex-Servicemen – Two Free Chances
- MBC (Vanniakula Kshatriya)/ MBC & Denotified Communities/ MBC/ BC (Other than Muslim) / BC(Muslim) – Three Free Chances
- Hopefuls who have already registered once within the registration period and are valid for 5 years will be exempt
IMPORTANT DATES AND TIMES:
|Application Correction Window Period||From 01.09.2022 – 12.01 AM To 03.09.2022 – 11.59 PM|
|Written Examination @ Date and time|
|Paper-I (Subject Paper) (ITI Standard)||06.11.2022 FN 09.30 A.M. to 12.30 P.M.|
|Paper-IIPart-A-Tamil Eligibility Test (SSLC Standard)
Part-B-General Studies (ITI Standard)
|06.11.2022 AN 02.00 P.M. to 05.00 P.M.|
Cracking upcoming exams is not that difficult if you work hard. Naukrimessenger.com will help you to do so. Join our Telegram channel page now with the direct link provided on our homepage to get guidance and stay on the right track of preparation. You will also get other features that will help you.
|Advt No||Advertisement No. 622605/ Notification No. 18/2022|