TNSTC Recruitment 2023 | Job Profile: Driver, & Conductor | Total Vacancies: 807 | Last Date: 28.02.2023 | Apply Online @ tnstc.in
TNSTC Recruitment 2023: Tamil Nadu State Transport Corporation Ltd has just posted a job vacancy notice on its official website for Driver and Conductor Posts. TNSTC welcomes qualified applicants to apply online. According to the TNSTC Driver, Conductor announcement, they will fill 807 current openings for reserved and unreserved category candidates. The registration process, which will be followed by the TNSTC Application Process, will begin online @ www.tnstc.in Recruitment 2023. This page details the TNSTC Recruitment 2023 openings, eligibility requirements, selection procedure, exam format, and so on. Applicants searching for Tamilnadu Govt Jobs can take advantage of this chance.
|Last Date to Apply||28.02.2023|
|Test/ Interview Date||Notify Later***|
TNSTC Recruitment 2023 Drivers and Conductors
Engrossed challengers can download the notification by visiting the TNSTC Website. Challengers will be selected based on their performance in Interviews/ Test. Concerned contenders can check the main highlights of the Tamil Nadu government Bus Conductor job vacancy in the below section. For more upcoming State Govt Jobs, click here
|TNSTC Driver, Conductor Salary Details 2023||TNSTC Driver Conductor Interview Questions & Answers|
- Interviewees should submit photocopies of educational qualifications, experience, age proof & other documents during the process of online application.
- Also needed to upload their latest photo & signature, without which their application will not be accepted
- After submission of the online application, applicants have to take a hard copy of the online application form and E-receipt for their future references.
- Verification of required certificates/ documents along with originals will be done on the date of the interview
TNSTC Driver Conductor Recruitment 2023
- TA/ DA will not be paid for aspirants’ to attend the selection process.
- Claimants should write down the registration number, registered email ID, and mobile number with name, date of birth, and name of the exam while addressing any communication.
- The date of the test and interview will be decided in consultation with the higher authorities and the committee.
- Interviewees for the post must ensure that they meet the optional eligibility criteria for the Said post.
- To get more details regarding the TNSTC Driver Conductor age limit, TNSTC Driver Conductor salary details, TNSTC Conductor Licence, TNSTC Driver qualification, etc. are available on its website @ Www TNSTC in driver job
|Designation||Driver, & Conductor|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
|Salary||Rs. 17,700 – 56,200/-|
|Join our Telegram|
TNSTC Driver Conductor Vacancy 2023 Details
The management reserves the right to increase, decrease or cancel vacancies at any stage due to administrative/policy reasons. Interviewees for the post must ensure that they meet the optional eligibility criteria for the Said post. Get the latest Fresher Jobs here
|Post Name||Total Vacancies|
|Driver and Conductor||685|
TNSTC Driver Conductor Recruitment 2023 Notification: Eligibility Criteria
Following are the details about the eligibility criteria that the postulants have to fulfill before applying. Aspirants must go through the minimum educational qualification required to be accepted. To be eligible for certain positions, you must have the necessary experience, which is also listed in the table. The maximum age limit for certain categories can be relaxed as per the guidelines of the Government. Get the current job openings details here
- Driver: Class 8th
- Driver and Conductor: Class 10th
- Check the TNSTC recruitment 2023 notification for more details.
- Driver: Between 24 – 40 Years
- Driver and Conductor: As Per Norms
- Kindly refer to TNSTC’s Official notification for the age limit and relaxation.
- Test/ Interview
- Rs. 17,700 – 56,200/- Per Month
TNSTC Driver, Conductor Application Form
- Step 1: Visit the official website
- Step 2: There claimants will find an option for an application link, click on that.
- Step 3: Click on registration and complete the registration process
- Step 4: You will receive the registration number and password in your mail-id.
- Step 5: Log in using your credentials and click on apply now.
- Step 6: Aspirants need to fill in their personal and educational details in the application form.
- Step 7: Upload a recent photograph and scanned copy of the signature
- Step 8: Please check the details once again before submitting the form as no correction is allowed once the application is submitted.
- Step 9: Proceed with the application fee payment process and pay your application fees online through any provided options.
- Step 10: After successful fee payment, save a soft copy of the application form along with the fee payment receipt for future reference.
Important Documents Required
- Scanned photograph and signature
- School certificate
- Valid Licence
- Valid Photo ID with details
- Other documents (if applicable)
We hope you find this post useful and informative about the upcoming Examination System, Previous Year’s Question Papers, etc. Naukrimessenger.com is the best website for those who want to participate in government, banking, court, and other exams. Naukrimeesenger.com makes it easy for interested people to read by providing study materials. This is a great way to keep up-to-date with the latest info about government and other Exams. To avail of exclusive job offers, join our Telegram Channel page now!