NIT Durgapur Recruitment 2022 | 106 Job Vacancy| NIT Non-Teaching Staff Recruitment | Start Date:06.04.2022 | Last Date: 29.04.2022 (Extended to :07.05.2022)| Apply Online @recruitment.nitdgp.ac.in
NIT Durgapur Non Teaching Recruitment 2022: National Institute of Technology Durgapur has recently announced the recruitment notification for Non-Teaching Staff Posts. Totally 106 vacancy are allocated and they invites the online application from the eligible candidates to apply for non- Teaching Staff Posts such as Senior Technician, Technical Assistant, Technician, Library and Information Assistant, Office Attendant and others. Those candidates have to apply the posts through Online mode @ recruitment.nitdgp.ac.in. The National Institute of Technology Durgapur under Non-Teaching Posts recruitment notice is declared as the Advertisement number: NITD/Estt./02/10/Non-Teaching/2022.
The NIT Non-Teaching recruitment online application commencing from 06 April 2022 and the last dates of submission has been extended upto 07 May 2022 @5PM . After last date of application submission will be rejected. Willing candidates can check application process, age limit, qualification, experience, selection process and other details here. Aspirants can apply more than one post they must fill in separate online application forms and pay the required application fees for each posts. Applicant submitted your application more than once in specified post the department will considered the recent received application form from their applicants.
- Follow @Naukrimessenger.com to get more updates about NIT Durgapur Recruitment notice, upcoming university job notification here.
|Recruiter||National Institute of Durgapur|
|Join our Telegram|
NIT Durgapur Non-Teaching Staff Recruitment 2022- ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:
Here we detailed about the NIT Durgapur Recruitment for Non- Teaching Staff Eligibility conditions viz Educational Qualification, Remuneration, Age limit, Selection Process, Fees details, Important links, etc. Read this article line by line get an idea of recruitment eligibility.
NIT Non-Teaching Staff Vacancy Details:
|POST NAME||No. Of VACANCY|
|Library and Information Assistant||01|
- Candidate must have the degree/diploma in three-year valid graduated course For technician, Library and Information Assistant
- Candidate must be sophisticated in the relevant subject with well knowledge.
- Candidate should graduate in Bachelor degree in Science, Arts, Commerce from recognized university and/or institution (central/State) Board for Superintendent posts.
- For Assistant post candidate must posses Higher secondary with first class
- Contender must be attached the graduated certificate as Hard copy for document verification.
- Candidate will be selected on the basis of merit List with the knowledge of certain field.
- Filtered candidates will called for written test / skilled test / personality test.
- The Institute reserves the right to conduct Selection process through online or offline mode.
- Also consider the candidate documents like graduated certificate and medical certificate etc.
- You want know more details about selection process kindly refer the official notification are given in the end of this article.
- Applicants should attain the maximum age of 30 Years.
- Applicants of lab Attendant/ Office Attendant, stenographer, Junior Assistant should not exceeding 27 years.
- Age relaxation will be admissible for Non-Teaching Posts recruitment according to government rules
- More information about age criteria for NIT Durgapur Recruitment 2022 kindly check the official website.
- Candidates can apply the posts through only online.
- Interested candidates may apply online through the link available on the website is given below
- The date of submission will be extended to 07.05.2022
- Salary will be given as per the Organization principle.
- More information about remuneration check the official website is given below.
Scale of fee:
- Application fee for the posts of Technical Assistant, Junior Engineer, SAS Assistant, Library and Information Assistant, Sr. Technician, Technician, Superintendent, Personal Assistant, Stenographer, Sr. Assistant, Jr. Assistant must be pay of Rs. 1000/-
- For Lab. Attendant and Office Attendant must pay the application is Rs. 800/-.
- Application fees for all posts Except SC/ST/PwD/Female/ Ex–Servicemen candidates.
- The applications should be submitted with required Application fee (Non–refundable) in online mode as per the following through State Bank Collect.
Apply Online NIT Durgapur Recruitment 2022:
First Step to go to visit official website “nitdgp.ac.in” then then find the section Information—> Career in home page. the next page will be shown here you can choose the Non-Teaching Staff Recruitment tab here you can click on Non-teaching Staff Recruitment -apply here, then you can apply the required post here with ensuring of advertisement number and name of posts. Application page will be active on before 07.05.2022. After submitting your application requisite the fee through net banking. The Application fee Payment link available on the website at nitdgp.ac.in/p/careers under the Non-Teaching Staff Recruitment. Click the checkbox and proceed. Select State of Corporate Institution–>“All India” and then click on Go. Select Payment Category from drop down menu: Recruitment to Non–Teaching Post 2022. Defined the amount in amount required field and click send button for proceed. finally applicants note the registration number and keep the amount paid receipt for future purpose.
|End Date||07/05/2022(Date Extended)|