Rabindranath Tagore University Recruitment 2022 | 103 Opening for various posts | Teaching & Non Teaching Posts | Start Date: 20.04.2022 | Last Date: 10.05.2022 | Apply & Download application form @rtuassam.ac.in
Rabindranath Tagore University Hojai Recruitment 2022: Allow your passion to become your purpose, and it will one day become Your profession. Rabindranath Tagore University located at Hojai in Assam has invites applications from eligible Indian citizens for Various department posts viz Administrative, Teaching (Assistant & Associate Professor) and Non- Teaching Positions (Library Assistant, Junior Assistant, Superintendent, Finance Officer & other). Totally 103 vacancies are allocated in above said departments. The last date of receipt of filled-in applications for Administrative and Non- Teaching posts is 10 May 2022 and its exceed the last date of receipt of filled-in applications Teaching Posts is 17 May 2022.
Candidates who are the citizen of India are eligible to apply these above said vacancy. Applicants can apply the posts through Offline. Postal Address and documentation details are described below in this article. For detailed information, terms and conditions and application form, interested candidates have to visit the University website is given below. The RTU recruitment Notification 2022 declared as on Advertisement Number is RTU/Adv./01/2022, RTU/Adv./02/2022 , RTU/Adv./03/2022 .
|Recruiter||Rabindranath Tagore University|
|Designation||Administrative & Other posts|
|Job Location||Hojai- Assam|
|Join our Telegram|
Rabindranath Tagore University Hojai Vacancy -ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:
- Here the details about Rabindranath Tagore University Recruitment Notification 2022 viz Vacancy details, age limits, fee, remuneration, educational qualification, etc. Bookmark our website @Naukrimessenger to get more details about University Recruitment upcoming latest job vacancy notification 2022 regularly.
Rabindranath Tagore University 2022 Vacancy Details:
|Department of Posts||No. of Vacancy|
|Non- Teaching Posts||31|
- Administrative Posts candidates must have Master degree with at least 55% mark obtained or its equivalent graduation from recognized university/institute in India or Foreign Board. Candidate have at least of 15 years of as Assistant Professor in the academic (level 11) or with 8 Years of experience in level 12 Associate Professor along with experience in administration either-or Government management educational institution.
- Teaching Posts consists of various department positions like Zoology, Mathematics, Physics, Botany, Chemistry, English, Bengali, Assamese, Hindi, Manipuri, History, Economics, Education, Political Science, Commerce.
- Candidates who are willing in teaching posts must have the Master degree in relevant core subject and must complete Ph.D. degree.
- Candidates should sophisticated in Major Subject.
- Non- Teaching Posts candidates should have Master Degree in any discipline from a recognized University (55 % marks either in Master degree or in Bachelor degree).
- Applicants must attain the desirable age of 40 years to 55 years.
- Age will be calculated as on 01–01–2022 on the basis of the School/Matriculation/HSLC Admit Card/ Certificate
issued by a recognized Board/Council.
- Age relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for Other Backward Castes/MOBC, 2 years for Ex-Serviceman and 10 years for Person With Disability candidates.
- Candidate will be selected on the basis of Interview.
- Application received after the due date it will be rejected.
- Only short listed candidates shall be called for interview.
- Administrative department post remuneration will be declared as Rs.1,44,200–Rs.2,18,200 and for Non- Teaching department post Remuneration will be Rs.30000-Rs.110000 (G. P Rs.13900)
- Teaching department will be revised post of Associate Professor : Rs 1, 31,400 to Rs. 2, 17,100 and for Assistant Professor (Academic Level-10) : Rs. 57700 to Rs. 182400.
- for more details about remuneration kindly refer the official notification are given below.
- Aspirants can apply the application for Rabindranath Tagore University Recruitment 2022 Through Postal service(Offline).
- Applicants are advise to Post Your within the due date. The University will not be responsible for any postal delay.
- Incomplete application that is without photocopies of certificates / mark sheets, age proof document, etc will be rejected.
- Application will be sent this postal address are given below:
Registrar, Rabindranath Tagore University, Hojai- 782435, Assam (India).
- In top of Envelop cover Applicant must denote that “Application for the Posts of required Department”
Scale of Fee:
- Category of OBC/MOBC for Teaching positions: Rs. 1500/- for UR and Rs. 1200/-
- For all the category candidate of Administrative positions: Rs. 2000/–
- Non-teaching positions: Rs. 1000/- for UR and OBC/MOBC candidate and Rs. 700/- for other reserved categories.
Important Dates of Rabindranath Tagore University Recruitment:
|Commencing Date of application||20.04.2022|
|Last Date of application for Administrative & Non-Teaching Posts||10.05.2022|
|Last Date of Application For Teaching Posts||17.05.2022|
Download Application for Rabindranath Tagore University Recruitment 2022:
Aspirants go to official website “rtuassam.ac.in” scroll down the page here the notification link is available. Click on “All Recruitment & View Forms”. Then click the Required post Application Form and the notice is declared the Post name top on Application form. Fill in the blanks of required fields along with paste the recent photography. Applicants are advised to check given details correctly. If any mistake occur Your Application it will be rejected. Finally, Post Your Application to Rabindranath Tagore University Postal Address is mentioned above in this article.
|Advt No||RTU/Adv./01/2022, RTU/Adv./02/2022 , RTU/Adv./03/2022|