UPPSC Recruitment 2022 | Current vacancies: 44 | Career opportunity: APO | Last Date: 21.05.2022 | UPPSC APO vacancy 2022 Notification @ uppsc.up.nic.in
UPPSC Recruitment 2022: The online registration is ongoing to replenish 44 current job openings against the advert number A-3/E-1/2022 in Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC). The UPPSC Notification 2022 PDF, invites online applications from the bright & Enthusiastic for the Assistant Prosecution Officer. Contenders may apply via online mode for this UPPSC Notification 2022 with a Pay Level–8 matrix. Candidates with a maximum age of 40 years can start to register the online application @ www.uppsc.up.nic.in recruitment. Seekers with a Law degree can fill out the application & submit it to the officials before the last date
- Apply online starts: 21.04.2022
- Deadline to submit online form: 21.05.2022
- Exam date: Announce Later
|Designation||Assistant Prosecution Officer|
|Exam Name||Prelims & Mains|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
|Salary||Rs.47,600 to 1,51,100/-|
|Join our Telegram|
By the way of the UPPSC jobs 2022 notification, appropriate contenders will be nominated from anywhere in Uttar Pradesh as per the decision of the UP Selection Commission. The application must be submitted only by online mode. Interviewees are asked to read the eligibility criteria and meet all the conditions before applying. The date of the written test and interview will be decided in consultation with the higher authorities and the committee
|Stay turned with our@ Naukri Messenger, to get latest & upcoming Government Jobs|
UPPSC APO Vacancy 2022 Details | UPPSC New job vacancies
Currently, the number of vacancies is 44 increases or decreases depending on circumstances/ needs. Here you can get the latest & upcoming state Govt jobs
- Assistant Prosecution Officer – 44 Posts (Tentative)
UP PCS Examination 2022 Notification Details
Interviewees should submit photocopies of educational qualifications, experience, age proof & other documents during the process of online application. Job seekers who are also seeking government Jobs should follow our website regularly for more frequent updates about recruitment.
Moreover, for the sake of entrants, we have given the upcoming UPPSC Vacancy Details, eligibility, salary details, Exam pattern, UP PCS 2022 syllabus, previous year question papers, last date, important date, Age limit, Selection process, login, Result, application form, Answer Key, Exam dates, Admit card and many other central & State govt details on this page.
UPPSC APO Vacancy 2022: Eligibility Criteria
Reservation for SC in UP/ listed Tribes of UP/ Other Backward Classes of UP/ the economically backward section of UP will be allowed in the candidate’s rules in accordance with the rules of the relevant government. Similarly, Reservation of the category under the horizontal as independent UP militants, former UP soldier P.H. UP, and women UP candidates will be allowed to fill the vacancies reservation for P.H. only those notified/identified will be allowed Posts. Here get more Uttar Pradesh Govt Jobs
All the allotted category candidates of UP should mention their Type/ sub-category in the application. Applicants seeking reservation/age relaxation in more than one place Section are entitled to only one offer, they will benefit.
Here you will get brief information about UPPSC’s latest jobs Required Qualification, UPPSC vacancy 2022, Age limitation, Application Procedure, and Important Dates and Links in the below article. So read this article till the end to get all the information regarding this recruitment. For more PSC jobs, kindly check here
- Candidates should possess Law Degree from a recognized institute/ University.
- Kindly Check UPPSC 2022 notification about qualification details.
- Between 21 – 40 Years
- Refer to Official Notification for UP PSC age limit and relaxation.
- Prelims Written Exam
- Mains Written Exam
- Document Verification (DV)
- Medical Examination
- Pay Level–8, Rs.47,600 to Rs.1,51,100
UPPSC PCS application form 2022 Apply online procedure
- Eligible Contenders should apply online through UPPSC official website @ www.uppsc.up.nic.in.
- New aspirants have to register themselves to get a provisional Registration Number and Password.
- Already registered users may enter the existing Registration number and Password to login and apply.
- All candidates must have an authenticated Mobile Number & E-Mail ID.
- Hopefuls are also needed to upload their latest photo & signature, without which their application will not be accepted.
- Candidates have to fill all the mandatory fields in the application form and submit it along with the required relevant documents/ certificates.
- Aspirants must ensure all the given information before submission.
- After submission, applicants should take a hard copy of the online application form and e-receipt for future references.
- Contenders should apply, before the last date to avoid rejection.
|Application fee for General/ OBC/ EWS candidates is Rs.125/-|
|Application fee for SC/ ST candidates is Rs.65/-|
|Application fee for PH candidates is Rs.25/-|
|The last date to pay the fee payment is on 17.05.2022|
|The Payment can be made by online Mode – using Debit/ Credit Card/ Net Banking|
|Exam Date||Notify later|
|Advt No||A-2/ E-1/ 2022|