UPSSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2022 | Current Openings: Junior Assistant | Opportunity: 1262 | Last Date: 14.12.2022 | Apply Online @ upsssc.gov.in
UPSSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2022: Uttar Pradesh Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC) has recently released the recruitment notification for various posts against the advert numbers 08-Exam/ 2022. The current vacancies have been apportioned for the posts of Junior Assistant (कनिष्ठ सहायक). Appropriate nominees can apply for the circulated 1262 vacancies in the various departments under the Government of Uttar Pradesh. Applications for UPSSSC Junior Assistant Bharti should be filled out online with all necessary details along with the application form. For more upcoming State Govt Jobs, click here
- The examination is conducted every year by the Board to be appointed IN Uttar Pradesh (UP).
- Entrants must be eligible to take the exam.
- Before applying for the Uttar Pradesh Junior Assistant (Kanisth Sahayak) Vacancy, aspirants must have completed their Grade 12th Pass with Typing & Computer Course from a recognized university.
- Only the candidates having a UP PET 2021 Scorecard are eligible for the mentioned programs.
- Adequate contenders can fill out the application form which is available on the official website @ www.upsssc.gov.in recruitment 2022.
- Before applying, read this article till the end to get all the information regarding this UPSSSC JA recruitment.
|Last Date to Apply||14.12.2022|
|Last Date to Pay Fees||21.12.2022|
|Exam Date||Notify Later***|
UPSSSC JA Kanisth Sahayak Recruitment 2022
Adequate contenders can fill out the application form which is available on the official website. Nominees looking for Uttar Pradesh Government Jobs can avail themselves of this opportunity with an affordable salary package of Rs. 5200- 20200/- (Level-3)
- Entrants who have a minimum of 18 – 40 years of age are eligible to apply for this recruitment drive.
- Challengers will be selected based on their performance in written tests and document verification.
- Concerned contenders can check the main highlights of UPSSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment in the below section.
- Before applying, read this article till the end to get all the information regarding this UPSSSC Junior Assistant Vacancy 2022.
Read the entire article to get more details regarding the latest UPSSSC Kanisth Sahayak Recruitment 2022- Required Qualification, Educational qualification, Age limitations, Salary Structure, Fee Details, Selection Process, & others. To avail of exclusive job offers, join our Telegram Channel page now!
|UPSSSC JA Kanisth Sahayak Syllabus 2022||UPSSSC JA Kanisth Sahayak Previous Year Question Papers|
|UPSSSC JA Kanisth Sahayak Salary 2022||UPSSSC JA Kanisth Sahayak Books 2022|
UPSSSC JA Recruitment 2022
Detailed information on the number of UPSSSC Vacancies is tabulated below. The UPSSSC released the notification for and along with the number of vacancies.
- The exam date for the mentioned posts will be published in the official notification shortly.
- Aspirants can check the exam schedule and start their preparation accordingly.
- The selected aspirants will be appointed UP
- Candidates are requested to read the eligibility criteria and ensure that they meet all the criteria before applying.
- Instructions and additional documents details of the latest UP Junior Assistant Recruitment 2022 are also available in the official notification.
We hope our article is informative. To stay ahead of the ever-increasing competition, you are strongly encouraged to download the previous year’s papers and start practicing. By solving these papers you will increase your speed and accuracy. For more information check Naukrimessenger.com website for exam patterns, syllabi, cut-off marks, answer keys, best books, and more to help you crack your exam preparation. You can also take advantage of amazing Job offers to improve your preparation volume by joining in Telegram Channel page!!!
|Designation||Junior Assistant (कनिष्ठ सहायक)|
|Exam Name||Written Exam|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
|Salary||Rs. 5200- 20200/- (Level-3)|
|Join our Telegram|
Junior Assistant Vacancy in UP
Educational Qualification, and Age Limit. Contenders who want to get selected for the UP recruitment should start preparing for the Exam now. Only those who match the eligibility criteria and other qualifications will be allowed to apply and sit for the exam. Get the current job openings details here
- The selection process consists of a four-stage selection process which is a Written Exam, Typing Test, Interview, & Document Verification
- The final selection of the candidates is done based on the marks obtained in this examination.
- Candidates who qualify for the examination will be eligible to appear in the DV.
UPSSSC Junior Assistant Vacancy 2022 Details
The management reserves the right to increase, decrease or cancel vacancies at any stage due to administrative/policy reasons. Interviewees for the post must ensure that they meet the optional eligibility criteria for the Said post. The claimant should keep his application number carefully and admit card creation from the link provided on the website. Get the latest Freshers Jobs here
|Post Name||Total Vacancies|
UPSSSC Junior Assistant Vacancy: Category Wise
UPSSSC कनिष्ठ सहायक Recruitment 2022 Notification
Contenders should read the notification completely and then apply. Applicants should attach the required documents with the application form in the prescribed manner as mentioned in the official notification. Get the Graduate Jobs here
- The date of the test and interview will be decided in consultation with the higher authorities and the committee.
- Interviewees for the post must ensure that they meet the optional eligibility criteria for the Said post.
- The claimant should keep his application number carefully and admit card creation from the link provided on the website.
- The shortlisted candidates will be called for a Document Verification (DV)
- Interviewees should submit photocopies of educational qualifications, experience, age proof & other documents during the process of online application.
- Also needed to upload their latest photo & signature, without which their application will not be accepted
UPSSSC Junior Assistant (Kanisth Sahayak) Recruitment 2022 Notification Details
Online applications will be accepted by the board. Applications received by post, hand, mail, or other means will not be accepted and will be rejected. After submission of the online application, applicants have to take a hard copy of the online application form and E-receipt for their future references. Verification of required certificates/ documents along with originals will be done on the date of document verification/ interview. Get the current job openings details here
- The selected contenders will be appointed in Uttar Pradesh (UP) as decided by the UPSSSC
- If you are interested to participate in UPSSSC Recruitment, read the UPSSSC Notification PDF.
- Junior Assistant (Kanisth Sahayak) vacancy applies an online link and instructions and advertisements are obtainable on the official web portal of the UPSSSC
- The center, address of the venue, time & date of the Interview will be informed to the shortlisted candidates in the call letter.
- The date of the written test and commencement of downloading of Hall Tickets will be communicated to the eligible candidates.
UP Junior Assistant Notification PDF: Eligibility Criteria
Following are the details about the eligibility criteria that the postulants have to fulfill before applying. Aspirants must go through the minimum educational qualification required to be accepted. To be eligible for certain positions, you must have the necessary experience, which is also listed in the table. The maximum age limit for certain categories can be relaxed as per the guidelines of the Government.
- Grade 12th Pass with Typing & Computer Course
- UP PET 2021 Scorecard
- Check UPSSSC Recruitment 2022 notification for more details.
- Between 18 – 40 Years
- Kindly refer to UPSSSC Recruitment 2022 Official notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Written Exam
- Typing Test
- Document Verification (DV)
UP Junior Assistant salary
- Rs. 5200- 20200/- (Level-3)
Moreover, for the sake of entrants, we have given the upcoming UP job Vacancy Details, eligibility, Merit List, salary details, Exam pattern, syllabus, previous year question papers, last date, important date, Age limit, Selection process, login, Result, application form, Answer Key, Exam dates, Cut Off Marks, Admit card and many other central & state government jobs details on this page.
SSSC UP Recruitment 2022 Apply Online Application Procedure
- Step 1: Visit the official website
- Step 2: There claimants will find an option for an application link, click on that.
- Step 3: Click on registration and complete the registration process
- Step 4: You will receive the registration number and password in your mail-id.
- Step 5: Log in using your credential and click on apply now.
- Step 6: Aspirants need to fill in their personal and educational details in the application form.
- Step 7: Upload a recent photograph and scanned copy of the signature
- Step 8: Please check the details once again before submitting the form as no correction is allowed once the application is submitted.
- Step 9: Proceed with the application fee payment process and pay your application fees online through any provided options.
- Step 10: After successful fee payment, save a soft copy of the application form along with the fee payment receipt for future reference.
Requirements for Photograph & Signature
APPLICATION FEES DETAILS
Interviewees have to pay the application fee to submit their application form at the final stage. The fees to be paid by the claimants are prearranged in the below section, according to their category. The fee must be paid online, using a credit card, debit card, or net banking card.
- All Candidates: Rs.25/-
- Payment Mode: Online
|Advt No||08-Exam/ 2022|