BEL Recruitment 2020 – Trainee Officer/ Engineer-I & Project Officer/ Engineer-I Post – 33 Vacancies – Last Date 21.10.2020 – Apply Online @ bel-india.in
BEL Recruitment 2020: Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) has recently advertised a notification for the position of Trainee Engineer-I (Electronics, Mechanical, CS, Electrical & Civil) Trainee Officer (Finance), Project Engineer-I (Civil, Electrical/ EEE, Electronics, Mechanical & Computer Science) and Project Officer-I (HR) on short-term basis. According to the BEL recruitment 2020 notification, this time a total of 33 vacancies are allotted for this above mentioned post. Engineering Graduates who are more passionate to work in BEL Central government jobs in Uttarakhand may apply through Online to this post in prescribed format as given in the BEL official notification. Engineering Graduates can apply for BEL jobs across India for the required posts. The online application can be accessed from 07.10.2020 and the last date to submit the applications online is 21.10.2020.
|Recruiter||Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL)|
|Designation||Trainee Engineer/ Officer-I & Project Engineer/ Officer-I|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Salary||Rs.25,000/- to Rs.35,000/-|
The selected contenders will be placed at Delhi, Kotdwara, Namchi, Gangtok (Sikkim) Itanagar, Passighat (Arunchal Pradesh) and Aizawal (Mizoram) as decided by the concerned Organization. Only Indian nationals engineering need to apply for these posts. The duration of apprenticeship training is for one year for Training Engineer & Training Officer/ two year for Project Engineer & Officer which is referred in BEL vacancy 2020 notification @ www.bel-india.in at (careers/recruitment/shortlist).
Bharat Electronics Limited Vacancy Details 2020
|BEL, (Kotdwara Unit) Uttarakhand UNIT|
|Trainee Engineer – I||19|
|Project Engineer – I||11|
|Total Vacancies in Kotdwara Unit, BEL||33|
Candidates working in the PSU/ Government or quasi-government Organizations/Serving in Defence forces should submit NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE at the time of applying for the post or at the time of interview. Every candidate can apply one post only. The results of the final selection will be available on BEL website. Job seekers who are seeking Engineering Jobs, they may visit our Naukri messenger Website regularly for more frequent updates about recruitment. Candidates should be willing to travel extensively across the country. Candidates who are desirous of applying for the posts should be willing to relocate to the places mentioned in BEL notification.
Bharat Electronics Limited is a Navratna PSU (under the Ministry of Defence, Government of India) recognized in the year 1954. BEL is involved in the business of Defence Electronics authorizing the Nation’s Defence Forces and in other chosen areas of Professional Electronics. BEL recognizes the importance of Probity, Integrity, Values and Ethics which are foundation for good Corporate Governance. Vigilance is essentially a Management function. Here you will get brief information about Required Qualification, Age limitation, Hiring Process, Application Procedure and Important Dates and Links in the below article. So read this article till the end to get all the information regarding this recruitment.
- B.E/ B.Tech / BSc Engg Degree from a recognized college/ university.
- Visit and Verify BEL careers notification about qualification.
Post Qualification Experience
- Trainee Engineer/Officer – I: Minimum 01 Year post qualification relevant industry experience is mandatory to apply for the post.
- Project Engineer / Officer – I: Minimum of 02 years of post-qualification relevant industry experience is mandatory to apply for the post.
Age Limitation (as on 01.09.2020)
- Trainee Engineer/ Officer-I: 25 years
- Project Engineer/ Officer-I: 28 years
- Check Official notification of BEL vacancy for age limit and relaxation.
- Merit basis (Aggregate Marks obtained in the degree)
- Relevant Post Qualification experience
- Interview for shortlisted candidates
- Interview will be through Video based and separate instructions for interview will be provided in Interview call to short listed candidates
- Refer BEL Project Engineer recruitment 2020 notification to get more details.
BEL Project Engineer, Officer & Other Jobs Application Procedure
Applicants can download the (online & offline) application form from the official website of BEL @bel-india.in/ or @bel-india.in/Careers. Initially candidates have to click the “Careers” menu on the Homepage of BEL India Ltd. Then choose “Recruitment-Advertisements from careers dialog box. Then you may view the list of BEL job notifications on careers page “Recruitment for the Post of Trainee Engineer-I/Project Engineer-I/ Trainee Officer-I/ Project Officer-I for Kotdwara Unitt”.
Now, you can read official advertisement or download Trainee/ Project Engineer & Officer application form. All applicants should be remitted the application fee through SBI Collect (through online mode or through SBI Branch). Candidates can also make the payment by approaching SBI branch as stated in advertisement. The application fee should be remitted through SBI Collect (through online mode or through SBI Branch).
- Trainee Engineer & Officer – I: Rs. 200/-
- Project Engineer & Officer-I: Rs.500/-
- Candidates belonging to PWD, SC and ST categories are exempted from payment of application fee.