Calcutta High Court Recruitment 2021 – DEO, System Analyst/ Manager & Sr. Programmer Posts – Total Vacancies: 159 – Last Date: 27.01.2021 – Apply online for Kolkata HC @ calcuttahighcourt.gov.in
Calcutta High Court Recruitment 2021: High Court of Calcutta has recently published a notification to invites online application from the eligible contenders for the post of Data Entry Operator, System Analyst (Programming), Senior Programmer & System Manager. The Kolkata High Court announced 159 vacancies for above mentioned posts. Contenders who have more interested to work in Court jobs in West Bengal State may apply through online mode @calcuttahighcourt.gov.in. Interested eligible contenders may apply for Kolkata HC recruitment 2021 post from the date of 11.01.2021 to 27.01.2021.
|Recruiter||High Court of Calcutta|
|Designation||DEO, System Analyst, Sr Programmer & System Manager|
|Job Location||Kolkata (West Bengal)|
|Salary||Rs. 22700-Rs. 173200/-|
As per the Calcutta High Court recruitment 2021 notification, the selected contenders will be placed at Kolkata in West Bengal as decided by the selection committee of KHC. Candidates are requested to read the eligibility criteria and ensure that they meet all the criteria before applying. Instructions, additional documents details, Apply Online registration link (Calcutta High Court Login) of latest vacancy also available in the official notification of Calcutta court recruitment 2021. All the candidates who are already in Central/State Government Service or in any Central/ State Government undertaking or in any type of other organization established and governed by the Central or State Government shall have to produce NOC as and when called.
Calcutta High Court Vacancy 2021 Details
|Data Entry Operator||153|
High Court of Kolkata DEO Recruitment 2021 Notification Details
The candidates are advised to read the instructions of the Admit Cards carefully and follow them strictly during the process of examination. The candidates are required to keep with them at least one ORIGINAL Photo- Identity proof viz. Aadhar, e-Aadhar, ID Card issued by College/ University, Voter ID Card (EPIC), Driving License, Passport, PAN Card, Bank Passbook copy with photograph thereon and shall produce the same on demand at the time of examination in the examination center. Here you will get brief information about High Court of Calcutta, latest jobs, recent employment news, Required Qualification, Age limitation, Application Procedure and Important Dates and Links in the below article. So read this article till the end to get all the information regarding this recruitment.
- DEO: Must have passed Madhyamik Examination & Diploma in Computer Application from recognized institution
- Must possess a speed of not less than 8000 key depressions per hour.
- For all other posts: B.E/ B.Tech/ MCA with required working experience in the concerned field.
- Sr. Programmer acquired with special knowledge in OS (Windows, Linux, MaC, OS, RDBMS like ORACLE, SQL, Server etc.
- Check Calcutta High Court DEO vacancy 2021 notification about qualification.
Age Limitation (as on 01.01.2021)
- DEO: Not less than 18 years and not more than 40 years.
- System Analyst (Programming): Not less than 26 years and not more than 40 years.
- Sr. Programmer & System Manager: Not less than 31 years and not more than 45 years.
- Kindly refer Official notification of Kolkata High Court for age limit and relaxation.
- Competitive test
- For DEO post only: Data Entry speed test (key depression test (400 marks))
- Interview/ Viva-voce
- Visit and verify in official notification of Calcutta High Court vacancy 2021.
Calcutta High Court Salary Details
- DEO: Pay Level-22: Level-6 (minimum pay Rs.24,100/-) Scale Rs.22,700/- to 58,500/-
- System Analyst: Level-16 (minimum pay NIL) Scale Rs.56,100/- to 1,44,300/-
- Sr. Programmer & System Manager: Level-17 (minimum pay NIL) Scale Rs.67,300/- to 1,73,200/-
- Check advt.
Calcutta High Court DEO, Programmer & Other Jobs Online Application & Fee Payment Step by Step Procedure
Applications submitted through online @calcuttahighcourt.gov.in will alone be accepted. Before applying applicants have to read the notification “Notification No. 33-RG dated, 04th day of January, 2021 regarding Online applications for filling up the vacancies in the post of (1) Data Entry Operator, (2) System Analyst (Programming), (3) Senior Programmer & (4) System Manager” at www.calcuttahighcourt.gov.in/Notices/recruiment-notice.
The link for submission of online applications will be uploaded only on this website (www.calcuttahighcourt.gov.in) by 08.01.2021 (Friday) within 04:00 pm, but the said link will be made live/ operative from 12:00 pm onwards on 11.01.2021. The candidates are requested to follow only this court’s website (www.calcuttahighcourt.gov.in) for future update & information and wait till the date & time of commencement of online submission of applications i.e., till 12:00 pm of 11.01.2021 (Monday) for submitting their online applications.
Applicants have to pay the Examination fees through online mode.
Exam fees for SC / ST candidates
- DEO: Rs. 400/-
- System Analyst (Programming): Rs.600/-
- Sr. Programmer & System Manager: Rs. 700/-
Exam fees for rest of the candidates
- DEO: Rs. 800/-
- System Analyst (Programming): Rs. 1200/-
- Sr. Programmer & System Manager: Rs. 1500/-
The results shall be displayed on the official website www.calcuttahighcourt.gov.in and information with regard to the next stage of examination shall be made available on the aforementioned website in due course of time.